IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Sandoval, I could never wait. I'd be dying if I didn't already know. Reba just messaged me to say she felt 'strong fluttering feelings' again, so that made me smile.

I ran to target at lunch looking for work maternity pants; they didn't have many, but I did decide to buy the belly band. Has anyone else got this and how well does it work? I never used it for my first pregnancy, but I figured if this allows me to continue wearing my current pants, why not? I did get 3 shirts for $27 on clearance!

Yay Chase for fluttering feelings.

Michelle I tried the bad in the beginning. It worked really good for me. I was able to use my slacks a little longer before buying maternity pants.

I don't know if I told you guys this before big DH has a set of twins from his first marriage a boy and a girl so yesterday he was very proud of having another set. He called everyone to let them know about the news! He was glowing!

Awwww Happy, how awesome! I am so happy for you both :) And thanks, I am hoping this buys me another month or so before buying anymore pants!

Happy - Congrat's on having a boy & a girl! :happydance:

Whisper - I have felt light movement in the last week or so. Has the same feeling as a gentle touch on my skin.

Everyone - our ultrasound was great but we had to do some blood work to make sure everything is ok. I think because of my being high risk had something to do with it. They told us we would get results back in 10-14days so we have about another 6-10days left to wait since we did ultrasound about 4days ago. Please keep our little bean in your thoughts and hope everything comes back ok.

Btw, it was confirmed we are having a baby boy! :happydance:

Congrats Want!! And I'll definitely keep your little man in my thoughts, he will be just fine xx

Congrats on being team blue Want!!! :flower: I will be keeping your baby boy in my thoughts and prayers and hoping that the test results come back normal. :hugs::hugs:

Want - Hoping your results come back normal; prayers for you and your LO! Glad they confirmed it's a boy!

Want - Yay for a boy! Praying your test results come back looking good!

Here is my 11 week twin baby bump!!! Please ignore the dorky blue socks, If
I was going out into the world I would put on some black boots and no one would ever know about my mismatch blue socks, so shhh..it is a secret, DH is the only other person that knows about my socks!!! LOL!!!:haha::loopy::rofl:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/11weeks5days01-28-13-Copy_zpsa349d269.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/11weeks5days01-28-2013-Copy_zps34e3bed6.jpg

Gorgeous bump Wanna! And to be honest, I'm also guilty of the crazy coloured/mismatched socks under boots :rofl:

Gorgeous bump Wanna! And to be honest, I'm also guilty of the crazy coloured/mismatched socks under boots :rofl:

Thanks hun!!! :flower:

LOL, it is good to know that I am not the only one with the crazy socks hidden underneath my fancy boots!!!! LOL!!!! I have these old bright purple and bright yellow socks and for some reason I can't bring myself to throw them away!!! LOL!! I love those old socks... ha ha!!! :haha:

Gorgeous bump wanna! I think we all have a pair or two laying around. Besides as long as you are comfortable!

Okay so I am not trying to scare any of you girls or anything, But have any of you girls heard of possible risks with to the baby's health with ultrasounds? My sister did some google research and was trying to talk me out of doing the twin fetal growth study that I signed up for because of information she found on the web. I found an article that is making me reconsider being in the study and limit the number of ultrasounds that I do to only what is medically necessary. I have my first ultrasound for the twin growth study on wed. 01/30/12. But now I am thinking of opting out of it because of possible risks of harming the baby.

Here is an article on it. Have any of you girls ever heard of these problems. It is funny because when I asked my OB about the ultrasounds she said they were safe and I can have as many as I want. :shrug:

https://www.midwiferytoday.com/articles/ultrasoundrodgers.asp

Thanks for all the prayers ladies. Pls keep them up!

How is everyone adjusting to the symptoms and not being able to look down to see your feet? Lol

Wanna - awesome twin bump! Also, about the ultrasound. I never heard anything about it being harmful. Reading your post was the first I heard of it but will definately ask my dr on my next appointment about it.

Wanna I read the article and my concern is how outdated it is. The article was published in 2006 and I'm sure u/s machines have changed a lot since then. The article is lacking the data. How many people were studied and how many were affected? I'm going to double check with my dr but I think if the u/s were bad it would be all over the Internet with more recent studies. Thank you for sharing. This is good since I get u/s every two weeks.

I've read lots of stuff on ultrasounds Wanna and their possible dangers. The thing is, there is no definite link to birth defects, just speculation. Birth defects and neurological disorders have been rising for years and whenever you read an article like this they argue well to suggest whatever they are studying is the culprit. It could be ultrasounds, it could be environmental factors, it could be changes in diet and the use of pesticides etc. They are all plausible, but no one knows. I feel comfortable having the NHS's prescribed number of 2 ultrasounds, as I would like to know about extra care my unborn baby may need from what they are able to see. However I think it's a personal choice on whether you have extra ultrasounds, such as in the study you were taking part in. If you feel in any way uncomfortable or unsure maybe you and dh should talk it through. You would also have to think about the possibility of one or both of your children having a disorder (that might be completely unrelated to the ultrasound), would you blame yourself forever? It's a difficult decision but you'll know what you feel ok with. It's definitely a worry, I worry about all these increased risks I read about, that's why I didn't buy a doppler! I read a scary article about them. Hope you don't worry yourself too much though x

Thanks for all the prayers ladies. Pls keep them up!

How is everyone adjusting to the symptoms and not being able to look down to see your feet? Lol

Wanna - awesome twin bump! Also, about the ultrasound. I never heard anything about it being harmful. Reading your post was the first I heard of it but will definately ask my dr on my next appointment about it.

Want I finally got my energy back and now I'm hungry all the time. My :holly: are killing me. They hurt all the time and I've outgrown all my bras. I felt some bubbles yesterday I wonder if that's the babies? I miss seeing my feet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->