IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Wanna - lol. There are pretty much all boys in my Dh's family. I will not at all be surprised if we have two boys! Last night I had a bizarre dream where I delivered the twins and shortly thereafter, they turned into ducks. :shrug: Wonder if there is some sort of symbolism in that? :haha:

Happy - Fx you can avoid the insulin. And GL with your scan! I hope your SCH is clearing up and you can get back to your usual activities. If you see genders at 17 weeks I bet you will beat me to it! :winkwink: Any gender preferences?

Want - Excited to hear about your scan! How are things going?

Whisper - Oh my, ducks :haha: Hearing about bizzare dreams people are having is cracking me up! :)

Want - Hope your scan went well!

I have my 12 week scan/blood scheduled for next Friday :) I am so excited to see my LO and then after that I will announce to everyone. I have been so scared to say anything up until now, so next week I will feel more reassured after my scan, especially since that will be my last scan till 20 weeks!! And I took my 11 week bump picture; for those who know me are starting to look at my stomach more (at least I have caught a few), my stomach is normally flat as a board! So people see my pouch and either think I have let myself go lately and packed on a few or probably wonder if I am pg :haha:

Attachments

• 11 week bump.jpg
    11 week bump.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 9
Wanna - lol. There are pretty much all boys in my Dh's family. I will not at all be surprised if we have two boys! Last night I had a bizarre dream where I delivered the twins and shortly thereafter, they turned into ducks. :shrug: Wonder if there is some sort of symbolism in that? :haha:

Happy - Fx you can avoid the insulin. And GL with your scan! I hope your SCH is clearing up and you can get back to your usual activities. If you see genders at 17 weeks I bet you will beat me to it! :winkwink: Any gender preferences?

I want one of each of course. DH wants both boys. So I really hope they tell us on our 17 week. Well my dream was about my bottom teeth falling! These hormones are giving us weird dreams.

Do you have a preference?

Michelle you have a lovely bump! In the beginning people would stare at me but then I went on bed rest so once I go back the bump will be there. I'm so excited you are going to be 12 weeks. It feels like time is really flying by. Good luck on your appt!

Thanks Happy! I feel right now is just at an awkward stage, not really looking pg, but looking fat :haha: And I have always been a health freak, eating good, working out everyday, so most people especially at work know this. Now I am eating whatever I want, probably not a great thing, but I have my cravings and not working out everyday, but trying too.

When will you be done with bed rest? And my goodness, your teeth falling out. I think I would have woken up in a panic ;)

Reba messaged me a few minutes ago to share this:

I thought I would give you some input as to how my body is handling Casper. I'm only able to sit in certain positions. Otherwise I feel Casper sitting on the bladder or he pushes on the sides. I think he doesn't like to be squished. And I feel the belly preparing itself. It is starting to stretch out. Making room for the baby.

I very much appreciate how she shares this sort of thing with me - I just love hearing as the pregnancy goes through the signposts and progresses!

What a lovely message from Reba Chase. I share all these little things with dh, like, oh my belly feels strained today, must be stretching out for baby. So nice that you are able to share in these moments despite not living beside Reba x

I want one of each of course. DH wants both boys. So I really hope they tell us on our 17 week. Well my dream was about my bottom teeth falling! These hormones are giving us weird dreams.

Do you have a preference?

I would also like one of each. Dh too. We're happy with anything, but we would eventually like to have kids of both genders. I've had those teeth dreams before! They are awful!

Michelle - You are coming up on 12 weeks! YAY!!! That will be awesome. I know how you feel about the awkward in-between-looking-pregnant phase. I think that is basically where I am right now and I'm thinking it would be nice if people could just tell that I'm pg. Nice 11 week bump pic! And don't worry - you still look super fit!

Chase - Yay for news on Casper! I was asking my DH the other day if he feels bad or that he is missing out because he doesn't get to experience having the babies grow inside of him. He said he doesn't feel bad at all! :haha:

Sandoval - How are you doing?

Is anyone feeling movement yet? I'm not really sure I would recognize it if it is happening. I've had some bubbling and twitching inside, but it is probably just gas or my tummy stretching. :shrug:

@Happy, I hope you can avoid insulin by controlling your diet and that your SCH goes away so you can get off of bed rest and head back to work. :hugs::hugs:

@Michelle, your bump is super cute!! :flower: Although I do know what you mean about worrying if people think you have gained weight or are actually pregnant. I felt like that at first and I kept asking DH if I looked pregnant or just fat. LOL. :blush::haha: I started showing at 5 weeks, although now my belly is so huge I know I look pregnant. :winkwink: I think I showed early because of the twins and also from the IVF meds making my ovaries swollen.

@Chase, I am so glad that Reba is keeping you updated about how her pregnancy is going. That is very sweet of her to do that! :thumbup:

@Whisper, I have been feeling suttle light movements since I was 9 weeks. It is hard to describe the movements, but sometimes I will feel like a quick light thud in my belly and I can tell it is the twins, or it feels like something wiggling around in there. I feel like maybe with twins there is less space in the uterus for the babies to move so it is easier to feel them moving around in there. :shrug:

Well the bad news is that I'm still on bed rest for two more weeks! The good news is that we found out the SEX!!! OMG! We are having one of each! I cannot believe it. This is a blessing for us! I can't wait to find out what everyone else is having.

Happy - WOOT! That is so cool! Bummer about the bed rest, but maybe you can do some online shopping or something for your girl and boy. :winkwink: I am dying to know genders. DH thinks we might find out at the 18 week appointment, but I think it won't be till the 20 week. Did you get pics? Wouldn't mind seeing your kiddos. :winkwink::oneofeach:

One of each happy?! Wooo, so exciting!

Whisper, I'm the same feeling little 'things' in there but don't know how to distinguish movement from anything else going on in there!

Dh and I have decided to definitely stay team yellow. It's going to be hard but I really want it to be dh that tells me if we have a son or a daughter x

Here are their pics! The boy showed us right away the girl was more difficult.

https://https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image-1_zps9e0ee8ba.jpg

https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n171/lovelpadriana/image-1_zps890be58f.jpg

Sandoval that's so sweet! A cousin of mine is pregnant too and she's staying team yellow. That will encourage you to push.

That is amazing Happy :) Sorry about the bed rest, but so awesome you are having one of each!! And the pic with the boy, so obvious ;)

Sandoval - How cool to have DH tell you ;) It would be way too hard for me to stay team yellow! I think it would drive me crazy not knowing. A girl from my gym was pg with her 3rd, she stayed team yellow and even had the u/s tech write down the gender, put it in a sealed envelope and she kept it in her house.....there is no way I could do something like that either.

Sandoval - You have nerves of steel! Lol I have always thought it would be cool to have the gender be a surprise, but now that it comes right down to it, I don't have the patience. :blush: Besides, DH is a big planner/information junky and I think he would go nuts not knowing. :winkwink:

Happy - YAY for pictures! Incredible to see! I think it is amazing that doctors/techs can find what they need on a scan.

AFM - just hanging out for a while before going to work. I wasn't feeling very good last night. I have a history of heart arrhythmia and my heart went out of sync for about 15 minutes last night. It basically makes me feel short of breath and anxious. It's a very uncomfortable feeling. It hasn't happened in a long time, so I hope it isn't coming back due to pregnancy hormones or something. Fx it doesn't happen again!

Well the bad news is that I'm still on bed rest for two more weeks! The good news is that we found out the SEX!!! OMG! We are having one of each! I cannot believe it. This is a blessing for us! I can't wait to find out what everyone else is having.

Oh, wow how exciting!!! Congrats on being team pink and team blue!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

The scan pics are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!! :thumbup:

https://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/blue-nightingale/contest%20banners%20and%20images/9ff4447e36lationjpg.jpg

I am going to want to find out the genders ASAP as well!! I would be way to impatient to wait until birth!! I am not even good at keeping surprises because I am always so excited and can't wait to show the person. LOL!! :blush: :haha:

Aw happy, the boy is so obvious! Haha, I'll need to avert my eyes at further ultrasounds to avoid seeing anything! And I'm hoping the not knowing will help me push!

Whisper, hope that doesn't happen again. Maybe it was just a one off with your body adjusting to pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->