IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Want - Thanks for the tip!

Wanna - I checked out your journal and commented there - babies look awesome!:winkwink:

Michelle - Hope you are feeling better. :hugs:

Chase and Sandoval - How are you doing?

AFM - The back pain is getting to be a bummer. It's weird because I'm not really that big yet and I feel like I was at least relatively fit when I got pregnant. Last night I just rolled around most of the night trying to find a position that was comfortable. DH got me a body pillow which does help a bit when I lay on my side and tuck it under my tummy and between my legs. But it seems like most positions only work for a while before my back starts hurting and I have to move. I also worked yesterday, which means I sit in a chair for long periods. I only have a few minutes every hour in which I can stand up and move around. As I get bigger this will probably only get worse.... Of course, whatever it takes to get these twins here!

Oh Whisper - Sorry you are in so much pain with your back. Did you ask your OB if you can take anything to help? Maybe try a pillow to sit in when your at work to help?

I am doing a little better; realized that I really need to go back to my eating habits before I was pg. I was eating clean, which really was like a gluten free diet - lots of veggies, fruit, chicken, salad, eggs and nuts. It seems that my body rejects anything else. I guess in the long run I probably won't have as much weight to loose after the LO is born; gotta find the positive in this ;)

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry I've been MIA!

Michelle I hope your tummy gets better soon. You are right maybe your body is used to eating healthy and its missing it!

Whisper I'm sorry you are having problems sleeping! I hope the pillow makes a difference! I can't believe you are almost 20 weeks! Time has gone by too fast!

Wanna very cute bump you have! Happy 14 weeks! I'm glad the twins are doing well.

Lotus welcome! I hope everything goes well on your FET!

Chase I'm so glad Reba is doing well! Yay to second trimester!!

AFM, had my gender scan yesterday! It's confirmed we are having a boy and a girl! Our boy loves to show off his :blush: in every single picture! Our girl was more modest! They are 6 oz each and measure 17W1D. I'm still on bed rest. I hope they let me go back to work soon. I hope everyone is doing well!

YAY Happy; how awesome, a boy and a girl :) You couldn't ask for anything more! So excited for you. And that little boy of yours already flashing his manhood :haha: Hope you get to go back to work soon too.

@Whisper, I am so sorry yourback is hurting you so much!! Maybe you can try one of those support things that help support your back and belly for pregnant women? I forget what they are called. :shrug: Does anyone else know what they call them? When I sit down I always have to tuck a small pillow at the base of my back, it seems to help. It also helps if you can prop up your feet. Maybe you can get away with hiding a foot rest under your desk? I hoe your back feels better soon!! :hugs::hugs: My back is hurting me on and off already so I can imagine how I will feel when I get to where you are. :wacko:

@Happy,Congratulations on being team pink and team blue!! I am so happy for you and your DH!!! :happydance::happydance: I am so sorry that you are still stuck on bed rest though hun!! I hope it ends soon!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

@Michelle, I am glad to hear that you are starting to feel better now!! I hope it continues and you are back to 100% soon!! :hugs::hugs:

Yay for team blue/pink happy! Just perfect :hugs:

Michelle, the clean eating sounds good to me. I could do with taking your advice!

I had my 16 week midwife apt today and all looks good. I finally heard the baby's heartbeat, which was amazing.

Michelle - Thanks...I will definitely be talking with my OB about the pain if it doesn't stop. Good idea about the clean diet - I bet all of us could benefit from eating better. It is getting harder for me to eat well because of increasing hunger and cravings for sugar. It doesn't help that Valentines Day is right around the corner! I know DH and I will be eating very little that is healthy that day. :blush:

Happy - That is awesome about your boy and girl! Now you can start getting cute boy and girl stuff. Sorry about the ongoing bed rest. You seem to have such a positive attitude...I think I would be doing a lot of whining about now. :haha:

Wanna - I hope your back doesn't get too bad. It's a bummer isn't it? The things we do for these little ones!

Sandoval - So glad you got to hear the heartbeat! So cool!

@Sandoval, I am so glad your appointment went really well today and that you got to hear the heart beat!!! That is awesome news hun!! :happydance::happydance:

Sandoval yay for hearing the heartbeat! Are you still team yellow?

Michelle - Are you drinking enough water??? When I was cramping really bad the nurse said it was because I wasn't drinking enough. I upped my water intake and my cramps got more bearable. Hope you feel better.

Sandoval - Try getting a large pillow and place it between your legs while laying on your side. It helps a bit but I still have some nights I wake up and can't sleep. Yay for hearing the heartbeat!

Wanna - Love your bump pic. Your twins look great too. We got to see our little one scratch his nose on our last ultrasound. It was really cute. : )

Whisper - If you have to sit for long at work try to get up every 30min or so and walk around for a few minutes. Staying seated for long periods of time will not help your back pain. Hope you feel better soon.

Happy - Congrat's on team blue & team pink! :happydance:

Thanks girls, I felt really emotional hearing the heartbeat. It was great. My scan is in 3 weeks and we've decided to definitely stay team yellow! I've been tempted to find out but every time dh and I discuss it we always lean towards team yellow, so we're sticking to that now!
My belly has also popped out in the last 2 days, out of nowhere yay! And I finally think I've felt very light fluttering in my stomach. Well, it was more like a pulsing but when I mentioned it to the midwife she said, that's your baby! What a great stage of pregnancy.

Thanks for the pillow tip Want :thumbup:

How are you all? How's the growing/movement going for you all? x

Sandoval I'm so glad you are starting to feel movement.

So I don't have the greatest news! The Drs are not 100% sure but they think I have placenta abruption. I have another u/s in two weeks and blood work to get a final answer. So I'm still on bed rest and now I just pray my babies hang in there until 36 weeks. The good thing is my babies are moving and I've had no bleeding.

I'm so sorry to hear that Happy :hugs:
I'm not too familiar with what it is, is it something they monitor or can do something about? And you're right, the good thing is you can feel your precious babies moving and there are no signs of anything being wrong. I'll keep you in my prayers x

Thanks Sandoval. Yes they can monitor it. I'll probably be on bed rest until the babies are born. An abruption is where the placenta detaches itself from the wall. I haven't been officially diagnosed but the waiting is killing me. I'll get to do all my blood work on Monday and hopefully they will give me the results soon.

So I don't have the greatest news! The Drs are not 100% sure but they think I have placenta abruption. I have another u/s in two weeks and blood work to get a final answer. So I'm still on bed rest and now I just pray my babies hang in there until 36 weeks. The good thing is my babies are moving and I've had no bleeding.

I'm praying for you and your babies Happy!!! :hugs: :hug:

I had a 12 week ultrasound to check my ovaries and baby :) Ovaries shrunk from 12cm to 7cm!!

And..... The tech and I were quite surprised to get a wide open leg shots several times! OB has given me an 85% it's a boy!! I will try and post a picture of it tomorrow!! So excited!

Hold yay for team blue! How exciting! I'm so glad your ovaries are starting to go back to normal.

Happy - Sorry for what you are going through; praying for you and your LO's :hugs:

Hold - How AWESOME!!! :)

Sandoval - Hearing the hb is such an amazing thing ;)

@Happy, I am so sorry about what you are going through and having to be on bed rest for so long!! I am praying for you and your twins and hoping that everything is going to be alright!!! Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs:

@Hold, I am so glad that your ultrasound went so well and that your ovaries are getting back to regular size again!! :thumbup: That is so exciting that you got to find out the gender and that you are probably team blue!! Congrats!! :happydance:Did you have any instincts about what gender your baby might be and were you right??

Happy, sorry that you are having complications. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope you can get out of bed soon. I know you'll be prepared to stay in bed for the next 7 months if you need to, but let's hope you don't!

Sandoval, great news on hearing the HB - I would never be able to stay on team yellow, though - I'd go nuts!

Hold - yay for another player on team blue! Boys rule! :haha:

Well, I've come down with the flu, but I have gotten a whole bunch of other blessings to offset it, so I'm not complaining. I'd rather have it this year than next. Reba was telling me yesterday that her 'bump' is becoming quite noticeable. I'm going to ask her for a picture soon, but I probably will not post it here since it's not of me, you know? Best wishes to all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->