IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Thank you everyone!! :) I have felt boy from the beginning despite my entire family feeling girl!

Well here "he" is!! I will have another ultrasound in a month, so should get a 100% and wont start buying anything until then.. But I don't think there is much mistaken.. He is quite the show off:haha:

Oh my hold, WOW! That is funny that he is positioned like that, it is pretty obvious. At my 12 week mine was just laying there like a lazy bub and blowing bubbles :haha:

Congrats on team blue Hold, and yeah that's some shot he gave you of the goods ha! I've felt girl all along but everyone keeps saying I'll have a boy. Maybe I'll be like you and be right in my hunch? x

@Hold, Wow, that is a really good potty shot to make the gender very obvious. LOL!! :haha: It looks like there is a really good chance your OB is right and that your baby is a boy!!! :thumbup:

@Chase, I am so sorry that you are sick with the flu!! I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs::hugs:

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f232/miss_minty/Salut/Get%20Well/getwellbulldog.gif

Happy - Girl, you have had a tough time of it so far. So sorry you are going through all this. I'll be praying/thinking of you and your babies. Keep us updated on how you are doing. Wish there was something we could do to help out.:hugs:

Hold - So glad your ovaries are starting to get back to normal! Woot woot for having a boy! It's cool that you already had an idea that it was a boy.

Chase - Sorry about the flu. That is awful. You can consider this your chance to cram all of your sympathy morning sickness into a single week. :winkwink:

AFM - It's official: I still can't eat any rich food. lol. My DH took me out for Valentines day last night to a nice Italian place and then I was up until 3 am with bloating, heartburn and vomiting. I bet it was so romantic for him to hold my hair in the early hours of the morning while I was losing my dinner. Good times. Five days until our 20 week scan! Hopefully we will finally find out the genders!

@Whisper, I am glad you had a nice Valentines day, but so sorry you got so sick after!!! Big hugs to you hun!! :hugs::hugs: It sounds like you might have acid reflux, because when I had it really bad it would make me throw up after eating greasy foods, tomatoe sauce, chocolate, caffeine or spicy foods etc. You should try to avoid these types of foods if possible. There is a list of foods to avoid when you have reflux if you do a google search on the web. It is safe for us prego gals to take Tums, and I have them in stock at my house because I have been having mild reflux here and there. Tums have been my best friend lately. I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs::hugs:

Well, I finally got DH to take a picture of "the bump" after church today. Here it is! 20 weeks tomorrow.

tn_DSCN3829.JPG

just popped in quickly to let you ladies know there is a big sale on Zulily today. I'll do personals later.

DH & me got a new car yesterday!! :happydance: Check out my journal for pics!! :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ttc-13wk-ultrasound-pics-video-p-49-a-56.html

Hello everyone, I can't believe I'm 18 weeks today! I'm half way thru since the dr said I'll probably only make it to 36 weeks. We bought some baby clothes over the weekend. I'll be having cervix u/s every two weeks and next week I get to have another u/s to see how my hematoma is doing. I did blood work yesterday and they took 22 vials. I hope they can finally tell me what's wrong with me.

Happy - Oh my, 22?!! I hope they can figure things out for you too. And yay for being half-way there ;) Time sure does fly, doesn't it!!

Wanna - Fabulous car! That is so nice you are going to have a reliable way to transport the twins when they come. DH and I have such old cars we have talked about getting a newer one for the same reason. You'll have to let us know how you like yours!

Happy - Wow! 22 vials! Hopefully that will do the trick. How are you feeling?

AFM - 20 week scan is tomorrow!! WOOT! We should finally learn what we are having. Anyone have any guesses? Most of my family thinks it will be a boy and a girl.

Has anyone had any round ligament pain? I was having some major pain in my right side yesterday; similar to twinges I have been experiencing for a while, but a lot worse. I called my OB's office and they said it sounds like round ligament pain, which is basically what I expected. Anyway, the pain goes away when I lay down and take the pressure of the ligament. The pain was very unpleasant yesterday, but after spending last night and this morning relaxing, I feel a lot better.

Whisper - I haven't gotten many pains like that yet, but I know so many that have. I hear they are not fun to get. Hope you start feeling better soon. Good luck with your scan!!! How exciting...my guess....2 boys ;) Cannot wait to hear your update tomorrow!!!

I'm with Michelle - 2 boys whisper! Best of luck, enjoy seeing your babies again x

Whisper I've had the same pain but mainly on my left side. It helps a lot when you lay down. They have been really strong this past week. I'm going to go with 2 girls!! I'm doing good just laying around and getting to my appts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->