IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

@Want, your scan pictures are beautiful!! It is amazing how fast the baby grows and changes from one scan to the next. :flower:

AFM, I had some dark brown dried blood this morning and now it is red watery bloody spotting so I had to put on a maxi pad. Please keep mein your prayers that I am not miscarrying right now. I am going to see how this spotting goes today and if I havealot of pain or it gets really bad I am going to ask my DR if I can be seen earlier than the 12/27 appointment I have. Another thing that sucks is that I am supposed to be going to my sister's for a family Christmas get together this weekend. I am notsure how I am supposed tobe in a great mood when I could be miscarrying right now. This sucks. I have my gifts wrapped and everyone is expecting up to be there tomorrow afternoon. :cry:

Don't think the worst wanna; I know how hard it is not too, but lots of women bleed during the first trimester, especially ones that have gone through IVF. I would definitely call your doctor and see what they say. And it also depends on how much you are bleeding; are you just spotting or soaking the pads? Hang in there :hugs:

Please remove my details. Baby died. 7+5 no heartbeat but 7+4 all was fine. Thanks.

wanna I will keep you in my prayers. I hope everything goes well for you.

Thanks for the well wishes girls!! :hugs::hugs:

Well I called my OB's office and told them that i was having some red spotting and they faxed a request for me to get my HCG blood work done at my local lab that I have been going to, so I had to rush to make it there on time because they close at 3pm, so I gotthere at a little after 2:30 and got my blood work done. i doubt if my DR's office will be able to get the lab work before they close today so i am guessing i will probably get the results tomorrow morning. I am hopingand praying that my HCG levels are through the roof which will be a great sign and than they will want to get me in for an ultrasound before the 12/27 appointment. I will update the thread once I find out the HCG results. I am nervous but I am trying to keep up the PMA. The spotting is still there a little bit but it doesn't seem to be getting worse, it is even a little bit lighter now i think. I am praying that this is all going to work out for the best. One minute everything is fine and than the next every thing is crazy.... :wacko:

Don't think the worst wanna; I know how hard it is not too, but lots of women bleed during the first trimester, especially ones that have gone through IVF. I would definitely call your doctor and see what they say. And it also depends on how much you are bleeding; are you just spotting or soaking the pads? Hang in there :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes michelle!! :hugs::hugs: No, the bleeding didn't soak through a pad although I did need to put on a maxi pad. It was a few red spots and the blood was kind of watery. It seems to be almost stopped now. Thank goodness.

I went for HCG bloods this afternoon and I am hoping to get the results tomorrow morning. I am hoping the DR's office will let me come in for an ultrasound sooner than originally scheduled for 12/27. I really hope that everything will be okay.

Please remove my details. Baby died. 7+5 no heartbeat but 7+4 all was fine. Thanks.

I am so sorry for your loss!! :hugs::hugs:

https://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae157/Classy44/Get%20Well_Sympathy_Blessings/sympathy_comment_02-1.gif

Sweet I've had some cramping. I read that is normal. Your uterus is stretching. I did have it during my 8 weeks. I have an appointment next week I will ask the Dr again if is normal.

Oh Mobaby - I am soooo sooo sorry :hugs:

Sweet - Yes the cramping is normal; I get it now and then too.

Mobaby, I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Wanna, hope everything is ok with your results. Thinking of you x

Hi girls,

Things are really looking up and have taken a turn for the best since this morning!! :thumbup:

Here is a link to my pregnancy journal!!! Pop over to find out how many babies I am cooking and to see my ultrasound picture!!!!:happydance::happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...egos-ivf-icsi-miracle-after-3-years-lttc.html

Wanted to update that we announced to a few people at a Christmas party we went to about our pregnancy! One of our friends was even moved to tears because she knows how long and hard we have tried for this. 3months down....6 to go! And no more suppositories! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->