IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Wanted to update that we announced to a few people at a Christmas party we went to about our pregnancy! One of our friends was even moved to tears because she knows how long and hard we have tried for this. 3months down....6 to go! And no more suppositories! :happydance:

YAY!!! Isn't it so good to be done with the suppositories? I feel so much better since I got to stop mine. Phew!

Wanted to update that we announced to a few people at a Christmas party we went to about our pregnancy! One of our friends was even moved to tears because she knows how long and hard we have tried for this. 3months down....6 to go! And no more suppositories! :happydance:

YAY!!! Isn't it so good to be done with the suppositories? I feel so much better since I got to stop mine. Phew!

Yes! I am sooo glad to be done with them!

I'm so glad the announcement went well. Yay for no more suppositories!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/LadyFire/Christmas/Merry%20Christmas%20Graphics/4175.gif

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you are enjoying being pregnant during the holidays! DH and I are so excited to have this wonderful blessing during this time of year. Still feeling sick though. My relationship with food is very odd at the moment as I often don't feel like eating. I am trying to keep food down for the babies, but I ate this afternoon and now I don't think I can put anything else in there without throwing it all up. So I think I'm done for the day. No more Christmas goodies for me!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Got to eat some food I was craving for! Still sensitive to smell and sinse stopping the suppositories on Sat. I have been feeling Nausea the past few days. Not sure if the suppositories were helping me keep that in check before?

Merry Christmas Everyone! Got to eat some food I was craving for! Still sensitive to smell and sinse stopping the suppositories on Sat. I have been feeling Nausea the past few days. Not sure if the suppositories were helping me keep that in check before?

Hmmm - Good question. Come to think of it, I think my nausea got worse after stopping the suppositories. Interesting...

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Mine was great. I ate a lot and I stopped all my meds yesterday no more yucky pills.

Tomorrow is my scan and I'm looking forward to it. I hope both twins are doing ok. I got two sets of booties as a Xmas gift which I thought was so nice. Have a great day ladies.

I'm a prune today! I'm so happy.

Can't wait to see pics from your new scan Hope! I go for another scan on Friday.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Good luck tomorrow Happy!

want - Glad your announcement went well :)

As for the MS; mine started 2 days ago, pretty bad. I am still on the suppositories and I pray it doesn't get worse when I stop them. I get hungry, I eat, then after I feel awful. Last night I was so nauseated for about 2 hours and woke up feeling the same way! At least I know it is a good sign and means good things.

I had my scan today, saw the hb 141 and baby measured 6w4d :)

Want I hope your scan goes well. I can't wait to see my little prunes tomorrow.

Michelle yay for seeing the heartbeat! I'm sorry about the m/s I feel the same way but is not as bad. I get really hungry and them half way I feel nauseous. Your next scan is on my birthday.

The nurse called and said my glucose test was high. Mine was 134 and the cut off is 130 so now I have to do the 3 hour. I hope I pass I'm going on Friday to do it. Wish me luck!

Hi Girls!!!

I can't believe I can join all of you!!! :cloud9:

I am just so unbelievably excited :happydance:

My first ultrasound is January 4th and my 1st OB appt and 2nd ultrasound will be January 10th. I am so excited to find out how many babies I am carrying!

Holdontohope
DH Age: sperm donor
How long TTC: 18 months with an ex bf of 5 years. Things didn't work out between us and ended the same month I was told IVF was my only option. I chose to move forward with IVF and a donor.
Treatments I tried/did before IVF success: 3 surgeries for endometriosis, couple months of clomid with ex bf
This was IVF: first and last!
Protocol (meds taken or taking): Baby aspirin, Folic acid, BCP, Lupron, Dexamethasone, Menopur, Novel, Doxycycline, Estrace, Endometrin
How many follicles at ER: 12
How many eggs retrieved: 18
How many eggs fertilized: 14 ICSI
How many days between ER and ET: 5 days
How many embryos/blasts transferred: 2 grade A highest quality
How many I have frozen: 10 grade A frozen
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: bloated, back ache, very swollen ovaries, nausea, cramping, very light pink spotting, headaches, exhaustion, bloody noses (not sure what was caused by meds and what is pg symptom)
What day I got my BFP: December 21, 2012
Number of first beta: didn't want to know actual number, I am a worrier, google is not my friend. But I was told it was excellent!
Number of second beta:
Number of embies/babies: 1st u/s January 4th, 2012!
My due date: est August 30th, 2013

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Good luck tomorrow Happy!

want - Glad your announcement went well :)

As for the MS; mine started 2 days ago, pretty bad. I am still on the suppositories and I pray it doesn't get worse when I stop them. I get hungry, I eat, then after I feel awful. Last night I was so nauseated for about 2 hours and woke up feeling the same way! At least I know it is a good sign and means good things.

I had my scan today, saw the hb 141 and baby measured 6w4d :)

Try to eat small things(yogurt, jello, fruit, etc.) every 2-3hrs. I think it helps with MS.

Awesome that you got to see the heartbeat. Wasn't it special! Where are your pics?

Welcome tothe group Hold and Congrats again to you!!! :flower:

@Happy, good luck with your glucose test!! I hope you pass it without any problems!! :hugs::hugs:

Yay Hold!!! Congrat's again! Can't wait to see your ultrasound pics girl! Welcome to the new thread!

Gemma - Haven't heard from you in about a week or so. Hope everything is ok with you.

Hold - lol @the "google is not my friend" answer!

Oh, and I updated everyones info on main thread post with tickers girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->