IVF Oct/Nov/Dec BFP Announcement & 9month term thread!

Thank you girls!!! :hugs:

Want- haha! Yes, google is 100% not my friend! If I knew the hcg numbers, I would be googling like crazy! Plus the suspense of truly having no clue if its twins or not is exciting!

Happy- good luck on your glucose test!!

Wanna- good luck at your first OB appt!!

So I will be 5 weeks tomorrow! And I was told to stop endometrin and estrogen because my hormones levels are so good and high that my body doesn't need the extra support. I am TERRIFIED!! I have had a little bit of spotting which they said was normal and it has stopped.. But I just feel so uneasy about stopping the endometrin! They also said too high of hormones is not good for baby, so that is why they want me to stop.. What should I do?? I was on estrace and endometrin 2x a day. Yesterday I did it once a day. Today I am thinking about doing them once a day to slowly take myself off of them. :shrug: I am only 5 weeks.. Seems like I shouldn't stop until 8 weeks!

Hello Ladies! I am waiting until after my second beta tomorrow to officially join you all. Hopefully I will be back soon! :winkwink:

Hold I finished all mine on Tuesday. I was a little worry since I've been on them for so long but so far everything is good. The dr said spotting is very normal during the first trimester. I have the habit of googling everything as well. Don't worry everything will be fine.

Lotus welcome! Congratulations happy & healthy 9 months!

Michelle - WOOT for a good scan and heartbeat! You must be totally stoked!

Happy - GL on your test tomorrow!

Hold - WELCOME!!! Can't wait to see how many babies you have!

Lotus - What awesome Christmas news! GL on your upcoming beta!

AFM - I came down with a wicked cold! I feel like garbage. All of the post-nasal drip is sending my nausea spiraling out of control! :sick: Eating sounds like the most aversive activity ever right now. I am pretty much spending the day on the couch. I am supposed to work tomorrow, but it is looking like I will have to call all my clients and cancel. Ick.

Whisper I hope you feel better.

Well ladies I have good news and bad news. The good news is that the babies are doing well. I got to hear their heartbeats and I have to tell you that it was very emotional. One of them was waving which was so adorable. The bad news is that they found an SCH and now I'm on bed rest for two weeks. I have another u/s in two weeks and they hope it has gotten smaller by then. So now I have to wait and pray everything goes well. I'll try and post pics later.

Hello Ladies! I am waiting until after my second beta tomorrow to officially join you all. Hopefully I will be back soon! :winkwink:

Welcome to the group!! :flower: Congrats and H&H 9 months to you!!! :happydance::happydance:

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/Iluvpurplethings/Misc/e29708f9.gif

@Whisper, I hope you feel better soon hun!!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

@Happy, I am glad that the twins are doing good!! :thumbup:I am sorry that you have the SCH though. I hope that it gets better and doesn't cause you any problems during your pregnancy!! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hun!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

The outcome of my OB appointment from yesterday is in my journal if anyone hasn't seen it yet. I wrote a long book today so I will refer to my journal instead of posting an essay in here. LOL. :haha::blush:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...f-icsi-twin-miracle-after-3-years-lttc-8.html

@Want, can you update my info on the first page to say that I have twins, because when I did it I didn't know how many babies I had yet. Also can you add my tickers...

Here they are. :thumbup: Thanks

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11dc57.aspx
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt15dd3a.aspx

LotusBlossom
DH Age: 34
How long TTC: 2 yrs
Treatments I tried/did before IVF success: Laparoscopy, 6 IUIs with clomid/femara, several clomid cycles with TI, IVF
This was IVF: #1
Protocol (meds taken or taking): BCP, long Lupron protocol, menopur, Follistim, ganirelix, alpha lipoic acid, l-carnitine, ubiquinol, prenatal vitamins, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, medrol, crinone, vivelle dots.
How many follicles at ER: 7
How many eggs retrieved: 11
How many eggs fertilized: 8 - ICSI
How many days between ER and ET: 5 days
How many embryos/blasts transferred: 1
How many :cold: I have: 2
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramps, fatigue, nausea, headaches
What day I got my BFP: Christmas Day 2012
Number of first beta: 21- 12dp5dt
Number of second beta: 44- 14dp5dt
Number of embies/babies: Probably 1, but unconfirmed
My due date: Estimated Sept 6th, 2013

I have a question girls!!

I had a hard night.. Woke up to some pretty intense shooting, sharp pains When the pain came, the nausea came with it. The bloating my stomach has really started to go down. I am guessing it is because I am finally healing from ER and from stopping all the meds.. But because of the pain, I also noticed a hard, large lumpish slightly to the left of my lower abdomen. It freaked me out.. I thought it could be my left ovary really swollen, or a cyst But this morning when I showed it to my mom, she said it is my uterus!! And it is just growing because of the baby(s) I don't know why it is slightly to the left, instead of directly in the middle.. I think I will call my FS in the morning because I still feel uneasy about it.

Did anyone else experience this? I have been so bloated since ER, that I don't know how long its been like that.. But my normal stomach minus the bloating, is quite thin.. Could I really be feeling my uterus?!?!

Hold - sry about your pain. I had alot of pain after my ET was done. Almost unbearable at times. It's because the uterus was so stretched out with all the folies and now it is trying to get back to normal. Eat fruits and foods that will help you with bowel movements as that helps alot with the pain. And drink lot's & lot's & lot's of water. I drink about 7-8 small bottles a day.

Not sure about your lump. Definately check with your OB.

Hold, I haven't experience anything like that but I can tell you the bloating from ER made me look 5 months pregnant. Do you think maybe there's two babies and that's why you feel something to the left? When is your scan? I would call the FS just to be safe.

Whisper - How you doin cycle buddy?

Wanna - Are you feeling better? Updated to add your twin beans and tickers.

Lotus - Welcome to the new thread. And Congrat's again! Added you to the 1st post.

Sweet - How are those symptoms?

Michelle - You find out how many you carrying yet?

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas!

Update on me:

Ok, so I went this past Thursday to my Dr.'s office to do my 12week scan and they told me the only technician that could do it was off for the holidays(even though I had confirmed with my OB last week that someone would be here. The 12week scan is called an NT Scan. So they told me I could go to other office which was all the way in downtown(about 30min drive). I went. sat for a while waiting finally get called in to do ultrasound and I felt the lady was rushing me and even said she didn't have time to add my pics to the disc they gave me to add all ultrasound pics to. Was starting to get annoyed by this time. After the ultrasound I waited a long time for the OB. After about 45min. of waiting the nurse came over. She said the OB was very overbooked today and if she could have a midwife meet with me instead.

Well..........I blew up on them and was sooooooo mad. Told them my insurance wasn't paying for me to meet with a midwife it is paying for me to meet with a DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!
The nurse then said he could squeeze me in quickly...........I said, and what about my questions and concerns I have.........No, squeeze me in quickly is not going to work for me, told them I was going to find a new OB and left! And they better not charge me for the meet with OB or I'm gonna go back there and tell them another thing or two.

A friend recommended an OB I went to on Friday and after leaving his office I believe I have found my OB. Even talked with their receptionist who said he delivered both of her kids.

@Hold, I posted a response to your question in my journal, so be sure to check that out. I hope you feel better soon and that everything is okay for you hun!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs:

@Want, Thanks for updating the first page for me. I am doing better, my brown spotting has almost come to a complete stop. I have only had a tiny bit every now and then over the last few days. I have a feeling it will come to a complete stop in a few days. :thumbup:

I am sorry you had such a bad experience at the OB's office!!! :hugs: I can't believe how unprofessional these DR's offices can be and how they treat their patients sometimes. :growlmad: I really hope you like the new OB better !!!!

Girls,

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and that 2013 brings you many blessings, happiness and good fortune!!!:flower:

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/rosallee/happy_new_year.gif

Thanks girls!! :hugs:

My scan is on Friday, I can't wait to see how many babies I am having :happydance: I will be happy with whatever God blesses me with! But I do keep saying "babies" and referring to two all the time without meaning too... Maybe that is a sign lol

The pain has gotten better. No more sharp pains only mild cramping here and there. As far as the lump.. I am not sure what else to call it.. It is probably about the size of a pear, and maybe that shape too. It is still there, but only when I lay down flat can I feel it :shrug: If I lay down and slightly sit up, it disappears. And if I am standing it disappears. It is not painful, so I will probably just call FS and ask and have to wait for my appt on Friday to be seen. Also my bloating has completely disappeared! I did look about 4 months pregnant and even though it was uncomfortable, it was fun to walk around looking pregnant :haha: Now I will have to wait awhile to have a belly again! I took another pregnancy test this morning and it was very very dark. So all is still looking good I hope!

Want- I hope you find a new OB! That is horrible patient care :growlmad: If they even try to bill you for that, you better throw a fit! I worked in the medical filed and actually in an OBGYN office for a few. I would definitely look at new doctors :thumbup:

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!! This has been the best Christmas and will be the best New Years I have ever had :happydance::hugs:

Whisper - How you doin cycle buddy?

Wanna - Are you feeling better? Updated to add your twin beans and tickers.

Lotus - Welcome to the new thread. And Congrat's again! Added you to the 1st post.

Sweet - How are those symptoms?

Michelle - You find out how many you carrying yet?

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas!

Starting to feel so much better! My cold is fading now, and I'm feeling like a person again. U/s next week on Wednesday. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->