Ivf oct/nov/dec

Mells - Have you tested at all or just waiting till Friday? I feel for all your girls having to do the PIO injections!! Good luck Friday ;)

I'm just waiting until Friday. Actually I don't plan on buying any tests until Thursday night to avoid temptation.

Wanna, good idea just be gentle. As far as testing I would wait until 5dp5dt.

Thanks everyone for posting and hoping that I feel better! It seems to have worked, I didn't have a headache today, and while I was super tired this morning, I feel almost normal now :thumbup:

I can't wait until I have more to post about! Still waiting for my second U/S on Friday, and I bet things will start to move more quickly then.

How many days did you all stim for? They only ordered me 10 days of stims, which will last me until next Wednesday. Did you stim for more or less than 10 days? I am worried because my last cycles I have not O'd before days 15-17 and I don't know what is really normal?

Mo- that is a giant leap in your BETA!!! I bet its twins (identical). Did you do assisted hatching? I have heard that with AH, there is a greater chance of identical twins.

Sweet - when is your next BETA? I think you said Friday? Can't wait to here what it is!!!

Ash - so glad you are sticking around and helping us out when we have questions!

Every one else.. :hug: and so glad you are here and doing well!

Ali - yeah I don't mind sticking around I've just had nothing going on at all so I've been sort of MIA but I am looking out for all of you! Cheering you guys on AND following your pregnancies!

Ali - yeah I don't mind sticking around I've just had nothing going on at all so I've been sort of MIA but I am looking out for all of you! Cheering you guys on AND following your pregnancies!

Well we thank you! Hopefully you will have things to talk about soon!! When is your discussion with your RE?

Nope no AH but my little embie was hatching a little when transferred :) 2 would be nice but not counting on it.

I stimmed for 10 days all 3 cycles.

Welcome Ever!

Mo awesome beta!

Cali yes I do a HPT on Friday. Depending how it goes I can walk into the clinic here and do a blood test.

Ash glad to see you are sticking around

Ali- I used to not O until around CD 17, even on clomid. But for IVF #1, I only stimmed for 9 days.

Ali - I go in 5 days ... I'm counting it as 4 since it's so close to tomorrow already :) It's monday at 12.

Ali - I go in 5 days ... I'm counting it as 4 since it's so close to tomorrow already :) It's monday at 12.

YAY! Not too far away now, I hope your FS/RE has some information for you and can recommend what to do next!! :hug:

Sweet - teeth started hurting me a couple days ago. I remember my mom saying that her teeth would hurt when she was pregnant. You'll get the symptoms soon. My real symptoms didn't start until around week 5 or 6 I think. The cramps I had before that were from the progesterone suppositories.

Cali - it really is! It was a very special moment the first time I saw and heard it. I had tears of joy.

Whisper - you read my previous post?

Hey Want - Yeah - I don't think I'll get to do a 12 week as my OB wants to do a 10 week u/s. Maybe, but I doubt it. I bet it would be hard to schedule around Christmas though. I know my OB's office is like, totally closed for over a week at that time. GL getting your next u/s done!

Sweet - teeth started hurting me a couple days ago. I remember my mom saying that her teeth would hurt when she was pregnant. You'll get the symptoms soon. My real symptoms didn't start until around week 5 or 6 I think. The cramps I had before that were from the progesterone suppositories.

Cali - it really is! It was a very special moment the first time I saw and heard it. I had tears of joy.

Whisper - you read my previous post?

Hey Want - Yeah - I don't think I'll get to do a 12 week as my OB wants to do a 10 week u/s. Maybe, but I doubt it. I bet it would be hard to schedule around Christmas though. I know my OB's office is like, totally closed for over a week at that time. GL getting your next u/s done!

Really, I think it is required to have a 12week NT scan done. That's what I understood from my doc. We asked about scheduling a week before or after and they said it has to be done on week 12. You may want to ask your OB to make sure. NT scan is not just an ultrasound. It takes like an hour for the scan and then after the scan you have to consult with OB.

They said somehow it will get done even though it is not scheduled yet. Gonna see if the high risk doc they refered me too(because of my age) can do it. If not they will just schedule me and have to have someone there that can do it.

Mobaby - Awesome increase! :dust:

Everhopeful - Welcome aboard.

Lotus - Drink Decaf coffee or drink almost a full cup of milk with only an inch of coffee mixed. That amount is ok.

Wanna - Just like Happy's doc, my doc said no :sex: after ET for 3months for us.

Mells - Good Luck Friday girl! :dust:

Mo - omg amazing increase!! Maybe you have identical twins? :happydance:

Ever - welcome and good luck to you!

Want - thanks, I will try the milk with coffee thing. I think I just need to wean myself off caffeine instead of quitting cold turkey.

JDH - I hope you get your beta results soon!

Mells - good luck tomorrow! Fx for you!

Wanna - my RE says to wait until after beta and then longer depending on if you're high risk or not.

Ali - glad you're feeling better! Last cycle cycle I stimmed for 8 days. On natural cycles I used to O around day 16.

Ash - good luck at your appointment next week!

AFM - I'm off to get my ultrasound and blood work. I feel like things are growing/stretching so fx that they are!

(Will do personals shortly I promise :winkwink:) So I broke down and tested today with my IC's and of course I got second lines. Do you girls think that a 10,000 HCG trigger shot would stay in your system 10 days past trigger, because day 10 is today for me. Here is alink to my journal if anyone wants to take a peek at my IC's.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...-embryo-pictures-p-111-hpts-pg-114-a-114.html

Thanks for the advice about whether to have :sex: or not, it sounds like the majority of yur DR's are saying it is a no no for 12 weeks... That makes me nervous so I think I will pump the brakes on :sex: for a while. DH & me had :sex: lastnight and everything seemed okay, but now I am getting really paranoid so I might play it safe and wait to see what my betas are when I get my blood work done Wednesday....:shrug:

@ALi, I did 9 days of Stims for my 1st IVF cycle. My DR's office told me the average would be about 8 to 10 days of stims depending on how your body responds to the meds.

@Ash, Good luck with your upcoming DR appointment!! :thumbup: I hope you and your DR can come up with a great plan to make your next IVF cycle a success!! :dust::dust:

Blood levels have gone down to 1207 - so they've halved in 2 days :cry:
I'm gutted. I guess on some level I knew, as bleeding is never a good sign.

So this is MC number 6 and I have a lot of thinking to do. I wonder if it's time to give up and pursue adoption, but i'll let this news sink in first.

I'm definitely going to take a break with the whole TTC and I don't think i'll do IVF again. It may be time to let nature take its course and just see what happens.

there is no more medication that I could take other than what i've just been on so I do worry that I can't carry to full term. Only time will tell I guess. But this type of heartache is just to much to bear.

I wish you all the best luck in the world that everything works out for you. But I need a break from BnB as well.

I may be watching in the wings, :hugs: to you all, you've been amazing and so supportive. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->