Ivf oct/nov/dec

Jdh- I'm so sorry to hear that but don't give up just yet I have seen people's betas go down then back up. I couldn't imagine though.... It's tough

Jdh I'm really sorry!! If you do ivf again maybe you can do pgd b/c a lot of the time with repeated mc it's a chromosomal thing so then you could transfer a normal embryo or two for the best shot?i feel terrible for you and I'm am soo sorry again :(

Oh JDH I'm so sorry. It's such a difficult decision whether to try again or not. I hope the best for you. We have explored the adoption route as well. We are just waiting for our family to expand in some way. You're in my prayers.

First- how have you been?

Hi Sweet. I'm doing well. Third beta is today. I've been feeling like I'm still pregnant, so I'm a bit overconfident. I hope the test results are good :thumbup:

How are you? It sounds like everything is gong well.

@JDH, I am so very sorry!!! My heart breaks for you hun!!! Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs:

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/jeanniebean_2/7477hugs.jpg

JDH - I understand your needing time away from BnB but ill be thinking of you and huge hugs :hugs:

JDH - I am so sorry :hug: Life is so unfair and you definitely don't deserve this heartache.

Hi Ash :hi: Hope you get to start again soon ;)

Welcome ever :)

Mells - You have a lot of self-control to not test early ;) Good luck tomorrow and I hope you get your second line!!!

Wanna - I looked at your journal, there is definitely a faint line there, but I think you need to keep testing to see if it gets darker to be certain its a BFP ;) And I was also told no sex or anything until beta! And even after that, I would be too nervous ;)

JDH - so sorry about your MC big :hug:!

First - GL with your next beta today, I hope its good! You'll have to tell us what it is :thumbup:

AFM - Woke up feeling like someone had bonked me on the head! Part of my head really hurts, but only that area. So odd. :shrug: Just got the call from the Dr's office confirming my appt tomorrow 8:30 for acupuncture and 9:15 for U/S and bloodwork :happydance: Thanks for your responses, I still had to stim for 15 days last time, and it was so annoying. Even the Dr was puzzled. I kept growing new follicles but none of them would grow! I ended up with 30+ follicles and only 15 eggs after 15 days or something crazy like that. This time we are starting with the lupron and I'm taking supplements to aid in fertility so hopefully these things combined with my improved diet will make me stim faster! Get this show on the road :thumbup:

JDH - so sorry to hear Hun! I hope your beta starts going up again. My thoughts & prayers are with you! :hugs:

Just got back from my ultrasound and my follicles are growing but a little slower this time so my retrieval might not be until Monday or Tuesday. I hope it's Tuesday because then my RE will do the retrieval. Each of the REs has a day of the week where they do all of the monitoring, retrievals and transfers. All of the REs are good but I like mine the best :)

First- how have you been?

Hi Sweet. I'm doing well. Third beta is today. I've been feeling like I'm still pregnant, so I'm a bit overconfident. I hope the test results are good :thumbup:

How are you? It sounds like everything is gong well.

Yay! I can't wait to hear the results. I hve another tom. I however still have no symptoms. I am 5 weeks today

Em - Good Luck on Monday or Tuesday! :dust:

Sweet - you should start feeling some symptoms by next week, but by then you will have already done your ultrasound right?

JDH - so sorry about your MC big :hug:!

First - GL with your next beta today, I hope its good! You'll have to tell us what it is :thumbup:

AFM - Woke up feeling like someone had bonked me on the head! Part of my head really hurts, but only that area. So odd. :shrug: Just got the call from the Dr's office confirming my appt tomorrow 8:30 for acupuncture and 9:15 for U/S and bloodwork :happydance: Thanks for your responses, I still had to stim for 15 days last time, and it was so annoying. Even the Dr was puzzled. I kept growing new follicles but none of them would grow! I ended up with 30+ follicles and only 15 eggs after 15 days or something crazy like that. This time we are starting with the lupron and I'm taking supplements to aid in fertility so hopefully these things combined with my improved diet will make me stim faster! Get this show on the road :thumbup:

Good luck with stims!!! :flower: i hope the changes you are making this cycle help and that yu don't have to do stims the full 15 days again!!:thumbup:

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/Iluvpurplethings/Misc/c37d19b7.gif

Just got back from my ultrasound and my follicles are growing but a little slower this time so my retrieval might not be until Monday or Tuesday. I hope it's Tuesday because then my RE will do the retrieval. Each of the REs has a day of the week where they do all of the monitoring, retrievals and transfers that day. All of the REs are good but I like mine the best :)

Good luck with your ER!! I hope you get lots of healthy eggs!!! :thumbup:

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/jjoseasuncionbb/Amistad/0_good_luck_clover_bear.gif

Ali - My first 2 cycles I stimmed 11 days each, this last one I stimmed for 12. I had around 25 follicles this time, but got 12 eggs and I also did acu this cycle only. This was the most follicles I had ever had and the most eggs retrieved. Hopefully you won't have to stim 15 days again; I know towards the end it becomes so uncomfortable.

First - Good luck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->