Ivf oct/nov/dec

It was Nov 12th. Embryo was a 6 day embryo. I thought I was 18dpo today but the clinic told me I was 17dpo (guess they are saying the embryo was a 5-dayer but it was transferred on the 6th day) and said I'm due Aug 4 (I just finished listening to the message lol. Once I heard the beta I was like WHOA!)

thats weird cause I knew your ET was before min But according to my RE and the websites im Due Aug 1

https://www.ivfconnections.com/foru...-Transfer-Retrieval-Ovulation-or-Insemination

Like that one doesnt have a 6 day transfer but it wouldnt make it longer. Hmmm Its crazy how every RE is different

2 Quick Questions... It has been 3 weeks since my DH & me had :sex:, this is because I was in my home town away for 2 weeks going through my IVF cycle, and than when DH came he had to abstain to give his :spermy: sample, and than I had the ER, so :sex: was off limits for 1 week after. So today is the day we can finally have :sex: again, but I am nervous about having :sex: again since I am in the 2ww after the ET. Did you girls have :sex: in your 2WW after the ET, or where you nervous about causing spotting or causing damage? What are your thoughts on this?

Second Question... I had a 5 DT as you girls know, so when do you think is the earliest I can do a HPT?? When did you girls test that didn't wait until Beta day??

2 Quick Questions... It has been 3 weeks since my DH & me had :sex:, this is because I was in my home town away for 2 weeks going through my IVF cycle, and than when DH came he had to abstain to give his :spermy: sample, and than I had the ER, so :sex: was off limits for 1 week after. So today is the day we can finally have :sex: again, but I am nervous about having :sex: again since I am in the 2ww after the ET. Did you girls have :sex: in your 2WW after the ET, or where you nervous about causing spotting or causing damage? What are your thoughts on this?

Second Question... I had a 5 DT as you girls know, so when do you think is the earliest I can do a HPT?? When did you girls test that didn't wait until Beta day??

Wanna, did the Dr give you any restrictions? I was told in both fresh and frozen no :sex: for 12 weeks!

wanna - I was told by my doctor that I was not able to have sex until after the pregnancy test.

Wanna - and I think you can start at 5dp5dt but I wouldn't get upset if it was negative because it's still early!

I was told no sex until the beta but then it was if I do, be careful, nothing crazy. They said it often causes spotting which can totally freak you out.

My dh and I follow the no sex until the 12 week ultrasound, just to be extra safe. I can't handle the stress of spotting! And my dh is a fan of the extra bj's. ;-)

Oh also, when you orgasm it causes the uterus to contract and that's why they don't want you having sex ... fyi. So maybe I guess if you didn't orgasm it would be okay ... ?

Welcome Chase and Ever! :wave:

Wow Mo, what an awesome beta!!!

Still anxiously waiting for my baseline Friday to get the all clear to start stims. I've also had a nasty cold (comes from working in a human petri dish-an elementary school, lol) that just won't seem to get better.

I have kind of an interesting situation. So my AF started last Wed the 21st (while I was still on BC), and continued until Sunday, with spotting on Monday (last day of BC). Yesterday there was nothing and now today, AF is here again! I'm so confused! I know what I had last week wasn't just breakthrough bleeding as it was pretty heavy. Am I really having two periods? Or do you think this may just be breakthrough bleeding? Ugh...I wish tomorrow was Friday so I could have my apt and see what's going on! I'm just so worried something will go wrong and we won't be able to start this cycle as planned.

Sorry I didn't do more personals. This thread moves so quickly!! I hope everyone else is doing well!

Ali- I would prefer the flavor of decaf black tea anyway, so I'm just going to ask the Dr. Thanks again. I am going to miss sushi, too! We eat it all the time as it's somewhat of a staple on this island.

Mo- Wow! Your beta number is great! Congrats! :happydance:

Still anxiously waiting for my baseline Friday to get the all clear to start stims. I've also had a nasty cold (comes from working in a human petri dish-an elementary school, lol) that just won't seem to get better.

I have kind of an interesting situation. So my AF started last Wed the 21st (while I was still on BC), and continued until Sunday, with spotting on Monday (last day of BC). Yesterday there was nothing and now today, AF is here again! I'm so confused! I know what I had last week wasn't just breakthrough bleeding as it was pretty heavy. Am I really having two periods? Or do you think this may just be breakthrough bleeding? Ugh...I wish tomorrow was Friday so I could have my apt and see what's going on! I'm just so worried something will go wrong and we won't be able to start this cycle as planned.

Sorry I didn't do more personals. This thread moves so quickly!! I hope everyone else is doing well!

I think our cycles will be close! I'm starting stims Tues next week. :happydance:

Lol thats funny you say that because kids are full germs!!! I think its just breakthrough bleeding. I wouldnt worry, and it sucks to have to wait and wait for US, bloodwork, etc its KILLLLLLER!

Sweet, they really are! I teach 7 year olds, and as much as I love them, they do not know how to cover their sneezes/coughs etc. The worst is when they sneeze directly into their hands, then reach out and grab my hand or arm! I'm amazed that I'm not sick more often. Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely LOVE my job! :)

@Happy, Wow 12 weeks is a long time, but I have heard other girls say they had to wait 12 weeks as well because of the dr's orders because they were having spotting or they were high risk etc. The only restriction my DR gave me on :sex: was to wait one week after the ER to have sex, and one day after the ET before we could have :sex: again. But there is a part of me that is feeling nervous about having :sex: just the same. My DR didn't give me any other restrictions so I think I might just try being gentle and as long as I don't have spotting or anything hopefully it will be okay.

@Ash, Thanks for the info about how long u waited before having :sex: again and when I can do an HPT, I have been going back and forth trying to decide if I want to wait or start testing early. :wacko: I will be sure to do an update if I do break down and test early. I am struggling to fight my POAS addiction right now big time. LOL. :blush::haha:

@Hockey, my DH would be happy if I hooked him up with a BJ as well.. LOL.. :blush::haha: I think we will give it a go and just try to be gentle and not go crazy, if I do get any spotting than I will stop right away though.

It was Nov 12th. Embryo was a 6 day embryo. I thought I was 18dpo today but the clinic told me I was 17dpo (guess they are saying the embryo was a 5-dayer but it was transferred on the 6th day) and said I'm due Aug 4 (I just finished listening to the message lol. Once I heard the beta I was like WHOA!)

thats weird cause I knew your ET was before min But according to my RE and the websites im Due Aug 1

https://www.ivfconnections.com/foru...-Transfer-Retrieval-Ovulation-or-Insemination

Like that one doesnt have a 6 day transfer but it wouldnt make it longer. Hmmm Its crazy how every RE is different

CRAP. I accidentally said nov 12 but it was nov 16th.

HEHE. I hope not b/c then I am in a lot of trouble!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->