Ivf oct/nov/dec

Ever~ my first response is also faint but so very there! I heard that these test are always light in the beginning

August and Ever! Congrats!

I'm walking into my FS office right now, but I am fairly sure it will be negative, I did a test this morning and it was negative. I'll get the official word this afternoon.

I'm walking into my FS office right now, but I am fairly sure it will be negative, I did a test this morning and it was negative. I'll get the official word this afternoon.

Praying for you Ali!! :hug:

:hugs: you are in my thoughts and my prayers!

AFM: I am 5 weeks today! :)
I have been so nervous since stopping the meds. I just had to pee on something yesterday to ease my mind. The only home pg test I have taken so far was that 1 digital. So I got one of the first response also. These two pink lines just melted my heart :cloud9: When will the worrying stop?!?!

:hugs: you are in my thoughts and my prayers!

Broke down at the FS office.. just couldn't hold my sadness in anymore. I think the hormones are taking over.. I think that is the worst part of all of this, the hormones make us feel like we are off our game.

:hug:

Thanks so much Chase!!

Mo - I'm now 11dpt I tested at 9 dpt and got a faint line also. Just wishing I had just done the digital one!
I have to call to book in a scan. My clinic doesn't do betas as standard. I asked the nurse about it and she told me its only done if you have a history of miscarriages. They think it adds stress. I feel that it would actually help to put my mind at ease. I will call them and ask if I can have it anyway.

August - massive congrats!!

Hold - I think the worrying in pregnancy just prepares you for what lies ahead!!
My heart has stopped countless times with Noah!! When he was just 7 months old we thought we had lost him. He was a prem baby and he slept on a sleep apnea alarm - it basically alarms when they stop breathing. We ran to his room to find him floppy and fading in colour. Never have I ever been so frightened. He came to and ambulance came round. Turns out he had croup and his airway was compromised. Some steroids and he was all better!
And that was just the beginning....
But it's only natural to worry as a parent...
Xx

AFM: I am 5 weeks today! :)
I have been so nervous since stopping the meds. I just had to pee on something yesterday to ease my mind. The only home pg test I have taken so far was that 1 digital. So I got one of the first response also. These two pink lines just melted my heart :cloud9: When will the worrying stop?!?!

The worrying will stop in 8 months and 18 years, or maybe never :winkwink:

Congratulations August and Ever!!!

Ali: I know how difficult this is. I hope you find peace today, if it is negative, and can start looking ahead. :hugs:

Just wanted to share that I got an email from my FS a couple of moments ago. They will be following up with a call and more details, but the short story is that all is good. It's only a single (I'm kind of relieved by that - as a single person, the thought of twins was intimidating) and he measures 7 weeks which is exactly what I would expect. I'll get pics, heartbeat rate and all that later and I'll share then. But I wanted to let everyone know - and I'll be momentarily adding a ticker to my sig and starting a Preg diary.
Best wishes to all of you - particularly you, Ali. :hug:

Just wanted to share that I got an email from my FS a couple of moments ago. They will be following up with a call and more details, but the short story is that all is good. It's only a single (I'm kind of relieved by that - as a single person, the thought of twins was intimidating) and he measures 7 weeks which is exactly what I would expect. I'll get pics, heartbeat rate and all that later and I'll share then. But I wanted to let everyone know - and I'll be momentarily adding a ticker to my sig and starting a Preg diary.
Best wishes to all of you - particularly you, Ali. :hug:

Congrats Chase! So happy things are looking so good for you! :yipee:
I'm off fishing, feeling like I'm about to toss my cookies..

Woooohooo, August and Ever!!! Yay! :happydance: :happydance: That news just made my morning! Going to my beta now... Results this afternoon, which will be night for most of you guys. :winkwink:

Ali- I'm so sorry. :hug: Thinking about you!

Woooohooo, August and Ever!!! Yay! :happydance: :happydance: That news just made my morning! Going to my beta now... Results this afternoon, which will be night for most of you guys. :winkwink:

Ali- I'm so sorry. :hug: Thinking about you!

Good luck with your beta!!!!

I guess I luck out with my beta being at 8am on a Saturday because they close at 12noon which means that I'll only have to wait the most 4 hours for those results! LOL

CHASE ~ :yipee: So happy that your scan went great! I can't wait to hear all about it and of couse read your pregnancy diary! I just love the way you put your words together, sounds like I'm reading a book. So I can't wait!

Chase - excellent news about scan!! It must feel so wonderfully real now!!
Congrats! Xx

Ever~ my first response is also faint but so very there! I heard that these test are always light in the beginning

My FRER is still not very dark, but I've gotten 5 positives already, so I feel good. I still need the nurse to tell me the numbers are good before I tell family, though. The symptoms have been increasing, so I'd say that's a good sign. :happydance: So happy for you both!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->