Ivf oct/nov/dec

My 6 week u/s is scheduled for next week on Friday January 4th :cloud9:

My 1st official OB appt and 2nd u/s is scheduled for January 10th :)

Hold~ yay for your ultrasound! :yipee:

As for me... Im having horrible af like cramping! If feel like af is coming but I know its got to be my body just messing with me... I searched google and found that at 8dp3dt cramping like this is a good thing... heres to hoping :) I feel a wave of hope hitting me.

Hold~ yay for your ultrasound! :yipee:

As for me... Im having horrible af like cramping! If feel like af is coming but I know its got to be my body just messing with me... I searched google and found that at 8dp3dt cramping like this is a good thing... heres to hoping :) I feel a wave of hope hitting me.

Yay, August! Fingers crossed for you! I'm still having cramping that shows up off and on all day. I checked again today... Still BFP. :winkwink: I can't wait to hear about your BFP!!!

Good evening all.
All, so sorry you are still getting BFN. Still holding out some hope for you, but I know it's a bit of a long shot. Glad you have some frosties waiting, though. Always good to have a backup!

Michelle - so happy to hear about your scan and the heartbeat!

Ever - glad you saw a line! It does sound very hopeful, but agree that it's best to be only cautiously optimistic until you can test again.

Hold - really nice that you are continuing to get good news.

August - with regard your little bro, it's important for families to remember a marriage is really for the people who are actually doing it. Some just are not comfortable with all the fuss or would rather not see the money spent. If a bride or a groom only wants their spouse there, I think it would be best if we all respect that even if we'd rather be there to share the joy. Not that it's a perfect comparison, but it's how some people don't want anyone else in the delivery room, not even their mum.

Lotus - It's great that you continue to get confirmation of your BFP!

I've got my first US on Friday - in the morning. I've been feeling really good about things - my surrogate continues to feel the sort of symptoms you would expect and she's had no problems at all. I'm getting more and more used to the idea that this is going to end the way I want at last. I'm still going to wait for a good report before putting up a ticker and starting a Pregnancy diary - sort of a little superstitious thing I guess - but one that I'm looking forward to. Best wishes to all!

Hi all- will do personals in a bit. Got a question. I came home after visiting some friends today and saw a second pink line on my test. I must admit, I don't think I really gave the test more than a minute as I just saw one very deep coloured line.
I've done a little research and it suggests that evap lines are grey or colourless, not pink.
I used the first response early response. Should I just wait two days and test again?
Thanks, hoping I'm not just clutching at straws!!

That is exciting hun!!! Fingers crossed the next time you retest you get a nice dark BFP!!:thumbup: I have used FRER's before and I think it is a BFP based on what you said. I have never gotten a pink evap on a FRER even a few hours later. The tests had to sit for a few days before it got any line that could be considered an evap.

Also since you don't have any tests on hand just put your FMU in a cup in the morning and run out and get your tests and than you can just dip it in your cup. I have done this before and my urine was fine even after sitting for a few hours. Good luck and baby dust to you hun!! :dust::dust::dust:

@Hold, How exciting that you have an ultrasound scheduled now!! Good luck!! I hope that every thing goes great!!! :happydance:

@Chase, That is wonderful that your surrogate has an ultrasound Friday!! You must be very excited!! I hope everything goes great and that your baby is growing strong and healthy!! Good luck!!

@August, those symptoms sound promising!!! I had lots of cramping before I got my BFP!!! Good luck!!! :dust::dust::dust:

AFM, I have my OB appointment tomorrow afternoon at 2:45 and it will be the first time that I get to meet her. I hope I like her. I am going to have a list of questions that I am going to want to ask. I wanted to ask about my spotting and the progesterone. I also wanted to know how much experience she has with high risk pregnancies. I am not sure if I am considered high risk with twins and my spotting or not. I also want to make sure she has NICU access. Alot of times with twins they come early and end up in the NICU. If I am not happy with her than I won't hesitate to change DR's. I want the best possible care that I can get. Or maybe my OB can refer me to a high risk DR. I will find out tomorrow in my appointment I suppose. I am looking forward to see the twins on the ultrasound since I am sure that they have grown since the last time I had a scan. Wish me luck!!

Yay for another scan tomorrow, Wanna!!! Let us know how it goes with the new ob.

Lotus - Congrat's Hun!!! :happydance:
Join us in the other thread Lotus.

Hold - I was able to eat some desserts I was craving during Christmas dinner. I previously had cravings for Lasagna & French Fries(not together). Oh, and btw you can tell your due date by posting your your lmp into one of those pregnancy calculators.

Ali - So sorry hun! Big :hugs: to you!

August - Wait for your beta before ruling yourselve out! Don't give up yet! :dust:

Ever - Hoping for another strong line for your next test! :dust:

Michelle - I'm sorry, I have had nausea off and on lately too. Feels like the room is spinning at times.

Wanna - Good Luck meeting your OB tomorrow! I hope you like her. I'm high risk like you because of my age. Ask what hospital they would use for your birth and see if it's where you want to have your birth and if they are a good hospital for high risk pregnancies.

Sorry Lucie :hug:

AFM.. no period but bad AF cramps I'm 99% sure it's a BFN. I have a plan! Has anyone hear of something called uterine scraping? I'm considering it. Not sure if my FS will even do it? :shrug: I'm going to ask.

AFM.. no period but bad AF cramps I'm 99% sure it's a BFN. I have a plan! Has anyone hear of something called uterine scraping? I'm considering it. Not sure if my FS will even do it? :shrug: I'm going to ask.

I have heard of that! I did a lot of research on it because I heard it can help in women with endo. My FS is personally against it. His reasoning was that it can lead to scar tissue build up. What did your lining thickness end up being at transfer? :hug:

I have heard of that! I did a lot of research on it because I heard it can help in women with endo. My FS is personally against it. His reasoning was that it can lead to scar tissue build up. What did your lining thickness end up being at transfer? :hug:

I'm not sure what it was at transfer, it was 19mm at trigger! Very thick, maybe too thick?

Lucie ~ I'm so sorry that Af started... Question: Are you not taking progesterone? I never thought on IVF cycles that AF could come until you stop taking the progesterone.

Alicatt ~ I know how you're feeling. I hate those BFN... :hugs:

Chase ~ I think it's more of the way my brother just slapped everyone with it, as well as his bride. Last night my father was telling me that on Saturday we will be having a small ceremony at my house and a small reception for them. We'll see how that goes, as that is also the day of me BETA.

As for me ~ I'm 9dp3dt and I tested with a FRER & IC with FMU... :bfn: Sometimes I think I can see something on the FRER but if its not noticable I'm counting it as a negative. I cried my eyes out the whole hour drive into work. I don't know what Saturday may bring but I'm not holding my breath on any given answer... I just never know what God may or may not bring me on that day.

August, I'm on crinone.

I've sent an email to the ivf coordinator asking if there's any point to doing a blood test tomorrow. If I don't hear back in a few hours, I will give the office a call.

August, I'm on crinone.

I've sent an email to the ivf coordinator asking if there's any point to doing a blood test tomorrow. If I don't hear back in a few hours, I will give the office a call.

Gottacha! I know that my FS still does blood work before moving on. I hope you get some answers soon.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry, Lucie :hugs: I know what a bummer that is. You have 6 frozen bundled of hope, so when you're ready, you can begin to focus on the next try.

August: it sounds like you still have a shot this cycle. FX'd!

AFM, I had the odd experience of taking an HPT this morning and hoping it would be negative. But there is still a faint line. My beta 3 days ago was 29, so hopefully it will go back to zero soon. I read that you can ovulate as soon as 2 weeks post-D&C. Today is day 11, so I plan to jump DH tonight! We're (hopefully) back in the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->