IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrombophilia screening is a blood test to check for clotting issues. Hysteroscopy checks the lining of my uterus and womb to make sure there's nothing in there that will be causing the miscarriages. It won't be pleasant i'm sure lol but worth it in the end. The hysteroscopy can be quite painful as it's internal, but after doing IVF and having all the internal scans and EC and ET i'm not so shy now lol

Just hoping they don't find anything that could stop me ever having children. I won't get my thrombophilia or chromosomal analyses results for about 8 weeks yet as these have to be sent off for checking but hoping they come back ok too xx

Well fingers crossed all goes well
Sometimes the not knowing is the worse x

Good luck tomorrow JDH! I hope everything goes well and you get good news. Let us know how it goes. :thumbup:

Ok ladies updates are on the front page. If there is anything you would like me to add or change please let me know.

Quick update from me, as i'm currently in bed in agony! The Hysteroscopy was bloody awful, never felt pain like it before. The nurse had to have me lie down for half hour afterwards as I nearly fainted with the pain - she said I lost all my colour. (You're not joking!) I really hope no one has to have one of those. They had to pin my cervix as well to keep it straight and that wasn't comfortable either lol It lasted about 5 minutes, so I beared with it, but my god I didn't think I was going to be able to! Bleeding from it too which she said was normal but should only last a couple of days.

On a positive note though, it was all clear, nothing in my uterus or womb that shouldn't be there - YAY !!

Get my thrombophilia results end of next week.
Going to try and sleep the pain off, hope you're all well, speak soon xx

Sorry you are in so much pain JDH. :hugs: On a good note everything looked good and thats what you wanted to see!! You are one step closer to getting started. :thumbup: I hope the other test results come back good. Get some rest and please keep me updated on how you are doing. Feel better soon!

JDH, I'm so sorry to hear about your hysteroscopy! That sounds totally awful. I had a combo laparoscopy/hysteroscopy in September but I was completely knocked out so it wasn't that bad. Do you have a heating pad that you could use? It might help.

Glad you got good news, though! I'm sure it will all turn out to be worth it in the end.

Sign me up! I will hopefully be doing IVF in April or May the latest!

:hi: Welcome Jchic

Sorry we have to meet in this thread as well. I'm glad we will be going through it together though. Hopefully these next few month fly by so we can all get started.

I agree....at least we have this thread as a support system. I never knew how hard ttc would be but in the end we ALL will be moms....that I am certain of :)

I fully agree with you. I've seen many girls do acupuncture for IVF. Have any of you thought about it or tried it before?

I have thought about it but its pretty expensive....I have been wanting to try it out though. Have you? I am thinking of saving and possibly doing it during the IVF cycle or right before.

I have not tried it but I have been thinking about it. I wonder if it's something insurance covers or at least helps with. Hmm I guess I should check into it. I think it's something I would like to try... anything that will help I'm willing to look into.

iv thought about it
buit my fs doesnt think it will make much difference
he said if i was older he would maybe say go for it but not for the time being x

Thanks for the well wishes ladies, I feel much better today.

The things we have to do for a baby eh, and there are those out there that have no idea what some have to go through. I'd love to be able to say, 'yeah let's have a baby' and bam there it is, like some I know! But at least ours will be so loved and wanted when we eventually meet.

Love to you all xx

I'm so glad you are feeling better today. It is hard to think about everything we have to go through to have a baby when others it happens on accident. I agree with you though... when it does happen for us our babies will loved and cherished so much. The best things in life are worth the hard work. Thats what I tell myself all the time.

yep a baby will be worth the wait and so loved cos it will be the obly one i have xx

Hi girls :hi: Mrs. C invited me to join you all. I will have to take some time and read the other pages to catch up on everyone.

I will be starting IVF in May/June. Just for a little history on me, My DH and I have been TTC for the past 21 months. I have found out in November that I have stage 3 endo and my husband has very low morphology. We decided to try 2 IUI's before IVF which were unsuccessful. :dohh:

Right now we are waiting until May when I can switch my insurance coverage so that the IVF will be covered. We have been paying out of pocket for the IUI's which put a serious dent in our savings...

Just emailed my nurse so that I can set up a consult appointment with my RE about IVF. I am looking forward to getting this all started and hopefully getting closer to my BFP. Just have to find something to help pass the time now!

Welcome Blue :hi:

I'm glad you found us. Thats great that your new insurance will cover IVF!! I hope that they can get you in for the consult soon so that you can get everything started on time. Do you still have to do testing before IVF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"