IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Well EVENTUALLY had appt after failed cycle in sept. All good news slightly disappointed but still all good.

Could have started FET process tomorrow but due to the 2 week closure of the lab over xmas got to wait til my next AF, which should be within the next 2 weeks. On the good side once AF shows in December ive got my drugs today so can start straight away! Woo Hoo. So its looking like ill be doing FET beginning of Jan.

Another good point is I can transfer both Blastocysts if they survive the Thaw! :happydance: Which is good news as could only transfer one blastocyst in fresh cycle due to the NHS trying to reduce multiple births.

I guess its good that im waiting til my next cycle as this one was crazy it was a week late and also lasted 11 days which is very unusal for me and hopefully my body will be back to normal or a normal as it can be after IVF.

Morning Ladies

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

Well EVENTUALLY had appt after failed cycle in sept. All good news slightly disappointed but still all good.

Could have started FET process tomorrow but due to the 2 week closure of the lab over xmas got to wait til my next AF, which should be within the next 2 weeks. On the good side once AF shows in December ive got my drugs today so can start straight away! Woo Hoo. So its looking like ill be doing FET beginning of Jan.

Another good point is I can transfer both Blastocysts if they survive the Thaw! :happydance: Which is good news as could only transfer one blastocyst in fresh cycle due to the NHS trying to reduce multiple births.

I guess its good that im waiting til my next cycle as this one was crazy it was a week late and also lasted 11 days which is very unusal for me and hopefully my body will be back to normal or a normal as it can be after IVF.

Hi Sandy,

Great news, those of us that failed are now in this thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/1179015-ivf-oct-nov-dec.html

It is for Oct/Dec, but we'd be happy to have you :) Congrats on getting the green light to start again for Dec/Jan!!!

Hi Sandy

Great to hear your update. I also had to delay my 2nd attempt by 2 months and at the time I was pretty upset as you just want to get on with it don't you, but then I thought what you thought - that its a good opportunity to give your body extra time to ensure is healthy and in the best shape. Plus I'm sure it will be busy during December, so sending you lots of positive vibes for 2013

x

Hi Sandy

Great to hear your update. I also had to delay my 2nd attempt by 2 months and at the time I was pretty upset as you just want to get on with it don't you, but then I thought what you thought - that its a good opportunity to give your body extra time to ensure is healthy and in the best shape. Plus I'm sure it will be busy during December, so sending you lots of positive vibes for 2013

x

I just posted to another woman that has had to postpone..

If you aren't taking supplements there are a few that are known to help. I don't know personally yet because I'm still waiting to find out!! But I wanted to share that others used them on this thread and were successful:

Royal Jelly - only if you aren't allergic to bees!
Maca Root - a S. American root used for centuries for fertility
CoQ10 - is thought to improve egg quality

Also acupuncture, see if your FS has an acupuncturist that they use. It is supposed to help bring more blood to your uterus, and help balance your body and prepare it for being pregnant. No idea if I believe all of that, but it does relax me and while I'm in the sessions I visualize a little peanut in my belly, and that helps.

Good luck Sandy!!!

Hi ladies. I know I have been in hiding for a while but just wanted to let you know that I thought the icsi cycle had messed up my cycle. I took a test this morning and got a bfp. Don't know if it was from the icsi as I had a bleed or natural. I am in shock. Thrilled and just wanted to share xx

Congratulations Slb that's amazing news i'm so happy for you! woo hoo!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I called my clinic and they say it is possible it was a late bfp. I have been booked in for a scan tomorrow morning. Had another strong bfp this afternoon with the + coming up before the control and a 3 + weeks on a digi.

I called my clinic and they say it is possible it was a late bfp. I have been booked in for a scan tomorrow morning. Had another strong bfp this afternoon with the + coming up before the control and a 3 + weeks on a digi.

Well I can't wait to hear!! So do you think your IVF cycle was successful afterall, just late? I have heard that some women have residual meds in their system and often have success the month after they have completed IVF. Is that possible? Either way, OMG that is so exciting!!! :happydance:

Both are possible. I guess I will know tomorrow. Right now I am in shock but on :cloud9:

Both are possible. I guess I will know tomorrow. Right now I am in shock but on :cloud9:

Slb that's amazing news! I can imagine you must be in shock, but such great (and unexpected) news :happydance:

Well scan went well. A natural miracle. I am 6 weeks 1 day. I just wanted to watch that little heart beat all day! We are so over the moon. :cloud9: explains why I have felt ill the last week or so!

That's so amazing!!! So happy for you and your DH, slb!!! Enjoy it!!!
:happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo::bunny::p:xmas8:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"