IVF (w/ICSI) in Sept/Oct 2012

want2conceive: CONGRATS on the BFP!! That's exciting!!

Any news from others waiting to test? Saus ?? :)

AFM: I had my 6week3day scan yesterday.. and there was a heartbeat!!! I was worried because he couldnt tell me how many bpm. The worrying never stops!! I'm scheduled again next week for a 7 week ultrasound.. i'm praying that the heartbeat is still there and i'm able to either hear it.. or know how many bfp. The doc said everything seems good.. so hopefully this will be a sticky bean!

oh... lots of news in my life this week.... I am transferring within my company back to an old service area that i used to work in.. closer to home! I was hesitant about accepting the position... and turning up pregnant.. but.. oh well! lol.. I'm going to hold off as long as I can before I tell my new supervisor that i'm expecting a baby! eeeks! i'm nervous about that... but.. happy that i will be closer to home when the baby comes!

hope everyone is doing well! xoxoox

WOW!

Victory, twins, amazing! Congrats :)

want2conceive - congrats on your :bfp: too!

AFM.. still waiting to start my next cycle. It is getting closer though. I actually start on 11/9 on the lupron. Then stims on 11/26 so we are getting closer!!

Those of you in the US, where do you get your meds from? Does anyone have any positive/negative comments to share about your experiences with getting your IVF meds?

The reason I ask is that my Dr has been working with several pharmacies to get the IVF medications, and we've been trying to minimize the costs, and I was wondering if anyone else had good things to say about their experiences with these pharmacies.

Yay on almost starting your cycle!!

I get my meds from MDR pharmacy and Freedom fertility . They are both in the US though. I haven't had any issues with shipping.. they were usually overnighted. Their prices seemed to be the least expensive. Hope that helps!

Thanks Annette! I've used Freedom pharmacy and I didn't have any issues with them other than the price! The pharmacy in England and Canada has the same items for about 1/2 the price. I'm not sure of the name of the pharmacy, but I'll let you know once my Dr tells me.

WOW!

AFM.. still waiting to start my next cycle. It is getting closer though. I actually start on 11/9 on the lupron. Then stims on 11/26 so we are getting closer!!

Those of you in the US, where do you get your meds from? Does anyone have any positive/negative comments to share about your experiences with getting your IVF meds?

The reason I ask is that my Dr has been working with several pharmacies to get the IVF medications, and we've been trying to minimize the costs, and I was wondering if anyone else had good things to say about their experiences with these pharmacies.

I get my meds from MDR pharmacy and Freedom fertility . They are both in the US though. I haven't had any issues with shipping.. they were usually overnighted. Their prices seemed to be the least expensive. Hope that helps!

Thanks Annette! I've used Freedom pharmacy and I didn't have any issues with them other than the price! The pharmacy in England and Canada has the same items for about 1/2 the price. I'm not sure of the name of the pharmacy, but I'll let you know once my Dr tells me.

Yikes... and I thought I was getting a good deal! lol.. It just seems difficult to order meds out of the country because of the shipping time. I usually needed meds over nighted to me... my doc's nurse would order less rather than more.. that way i wasn't wasting my money on meds. Has it worked out well for you?

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats on the bfp news, the twin news and good luck to those starting again soon.

Sorry I haven't been about much but not been in the best place since my bfn. Take care ladies xxx

Hi ladies

Congratulations to everyone who had had their scan, some great news coming from this thread. :hugs:

Hope everyone it's doing well. :kiss:

Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing ok.

Wanted to update everyone on our 2nd blood test(1st was 102 Beta HCG on day 11 after ET)done on day 14 after embryo transfer!

Results just cameback and my Beta HCG level was 504! :happydance:

Congratulations Victory on twins!!

Alicatt, not too much longer to wait sweetie, hang on in there!

Get you Want2Conceive, thats fantastic!

Sending big hugs slb80 xx

Annette thats great youve been transferred and being nearer to home, result!

Well I think I'm showing signs of ohss so off to the hospital tomorrow to get tested, it certainly isnt severe like I had before, but then I also dont know if its ibs are some of the symptoms are similiar!

Cant wait to test on Wednesday!!! So tempted to buy a test but hubbie keeps telling me no! he he

xx

Well I think I'm showing signs of ohss so off to the hospital tomorrow to get tested, it certainly isnt severe like I had before, but then I also dont know if its ibs are some of the symptoms are similiar!

Cant wait to test on Wednesday!!! So tempted to buy a test but hubbie keeps telling me no! he he

xx

Thanks Saus!

hubby told me same thing about not testing early but I just couldn't wait. hehe

xx

oh no.. hope it isnt OHSS.... i was miserable and i only had a mild case! Keeping my fingers crossed for you on Wed! you have willpower... i would have peed on 20 sticks by now!!! lol....

keep us posted! xoxo o

WOW!

Yikes... and I thought I was getting a good deal! lol.. It just seems difficult to order meds out of the country because of the shipping time. I usually needed meds over nighted to me... my doc's nurse would order less rather than more.. that way i wasn't wasting my money on meds. Has it worked out well for you?

This is our second cycle so they know pretty much how much I will need this time. We are going to order the majority this way, and if we need more, then I'll have to pay the Freedom price for the additional ones. Plus they are giving me several Bravelle for free (I guess they get it from the manufacturer as samples).

xx

Yikes! I hope you don't have OHSS, I had a moderate case last time, and it was horrible!

Thanks for the shout out. I start lupron on Friday, YAY! That is amazing, I really can't wait to get this cycle going. :yipee:

Morning Ladies :hi:

Sorry ive been MIA for a while been really busy, but keeping an eye on everyones posts.

Slb - It's nice to hear from you. Sorry you havent been in a good place lately, thinking of you and please stay in touch we are here to help you get though this tough time :hugs:

Want2 - Congratulations on beta thats great news :happydance:

Victory - Congratualtions on Twins! :happydance:

Saus - Hope you are doing well and its not OHSS. Thinking of you and Fx'd for Wednesday :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well and doing good. :kiss:

AFM - Nothing new to report waiting for :witch: to show so Impatiently waiting. Thought it might have came early ad bad cramping last week but no luck. So the waiting game once again for me! xx

Morning Ladies :hi:

Sorry ive been MIA for a while been really busy, but keeping an eye on everyones posts.

Slb - It's nice to hear from you. Sorry you havent been in a good place lately, thinking of you and please stay in touch we are here to help you get though this tough time :hugs:

Want2 - Congratulations on beta thats great news :happydance:

Victory - Congratualtions on Twins! :happydance:

Saus - Hope you are doing well and its not OHSS. Thinking of you and Fx'd for Wednesday :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well and doing good. :kiss:

AFM - Nothing new to report waiting for :witch: to show so Impatiently waiting. Thought it might have came early ad bad cramping last week but no luck. So the waiting game once again for me! xx

Do you have a plan for another cycle yet? I start lupron on Friday!

No plan as yet, got to wait for natural cycle before appointment to be able to progress with FET but appt isnt til 26th Nov seems like so long away its driving me :wacko:

No plan as yet, got to wait for natural cycle before appointment to be able to progress with FET but appt isnt til 26th Nov seems like so long away its driving me :wacko:

Ahh.. well at least you have some frosties :cold: to use once your cycle comes back, that is good news!

I start Lupron on Friday, then the official cycle starts with the Stims on the 26th, the same day you have your appt!

I am going to see if there is another thread out there for IVFs in NOV/DEC. Do you know of any?

Now I just have to find out where my meds are! I know the lupron is at my FS's office. I managed to get the generic for that, which meant a $10 co-pay! :yipee: Same with the progesterone in oil, it was $15 a vial, I think because it is a special concentration it was a little more than the $10 co-pay, they use an oil called ethyl oleate (sp) and it is way easier to inject, plus I only have to put 1cc instead of 2cc's in during the 2WW. As you all know, the easier the injection for the PIO the better! So I highly recommend this type of oil better than sesame, for sure! You can get it from Freedom Pharmacy, and its $49.90 a vial without insurance.

OK well I ought to go back to work!

Best of luck Sandy.. I hope AF comes soon so you can get back on track!! :hug:

I'm also on the thread waiting impatiently and complaining think thats what it's call! A lot of the ladies on there are just starting ivf our doing a fet and the end if the year worth a look xx

Hi girls, just wanted to pop in to say Hi!

Hope all well, congrats on the bfps and twinnies, how exciting.

Sandy hope af comes round soon for you and you can get on with FET after your appt.

Alicatt wishing you luck for your impending cycle.

Hope everyone who is pregnant is feeling healthy and well xxx

Sandy and Alicatt - lots and lots of luck with your next cycles. Keep us posted x

Hi Girls!

Just to let you know I went to the hospital yesterday to be tested for ohss and results came back positive, moderate on borderline to severe :-(

But on a plus plus point I'm pregnant!!! She made me do a urine sample, I thought it was another test for ohss and she said let's do a pregnancy test while your here!!!! Shock horror I wasn't ready as hubbie was in London!

Bless the nurse I couldn't stop crying I really honestly didn't think I could be this lucky!

Had to go back and do bloods again this morning and now told I have to wear attractive hospital stockings and drink and drink and drink and rest lol!

Hope everyone is ok! Xxx

Congratulations saus on the :bfp: but so sorry to here about the OHSS hope it gets better soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->