IVF Wait

First baby- I am definitely going to Google a ticker! You're right it is my time haha! Yes my parents were absolutely thrilled and OHs parents too! It's just so difficult waiting! Yes I get a 7 week scan which will be on the 11th of January :) cannot wait! Have you got any fun plans for new year? We are going to the street party in Edinburgh of course I'll be minus the wine and so don't predict it being quite as fun �� it's so difficult to hide not drinking at this time of year!

Belle- thank you for dropping in and your kind words! It certainly has been a long haul but totally worth it now honestly keep up the hope! I stopped stressing over the natural cycles for a while but that was due to the fact I knew my tubes were blocked, it must be so difficult not having an answer! Exciting times ahead and I really hope with a little bit of help you guys can move forward! Ivf wasn't all too bad except from the appointments totally meshing up work stuff but if it comes to it you could do it! Good luck!!!!

Belle - welcome to thread!

Unexplained I think must be so so difficult. I'm sorry you're living it. Knowing it's my fault isn't much better either. I'm lucky that I found this out really as we weren't properly trying. Just seeing what happened. I was well aware something was wrong from my past endarvohra with my ex (25, took AGES). Either way we will have a happily ever after! I'm sure of it. Is Femara like clomid?

First baby- I am definitely going to Google a ticker! You're right it is my time haha! Yes my parents were absolutely thrilled and OHs parents too! It's just so difficult waiting! Yes I get a 7 week scan which will be on the 11th of January :) cannot wait! Have you got any fun plans for new year? We are going to the street party in Edinburgh of course I'll be minus the wine and so don't predict it being quite as fun �� it's so difficult to hide not drinking at this time of year!

Belle- thank you for dropping in and your kind words! It certainly has been a long haul but totally worth it now honestly keep up the hope! I stopped stressing over the natural cycles for a while but that was due to the fact I knew my tubes were blocked, it must be so difficult not having an answer! Exciting times ahead and I really hope with a little bit of help you guys can move forward! Ivf wasn't all too bad except from the appointments totally meshing up work stuff but if it comes to it you could do it! Good luck!!!!

What up Treasured?!! I'm in Bournemouth. It's my OH birthday on the 30th December so I booked us a spa. Having a massage shortly. I'm so so so excited. Found an acupuncturist who is registered with Zita West - if you've ever read about IVF online her name crops up all the time. She's got a fancy pants clinic in the south... I have her book (just needed to feel I was doing SOMETHING you know?) so I'll start that in the new year - I've heard great things about it you know in general.

Are you from Edinburgh then? Or is it something you do at new year? I'm in Warrington, north west (near Manchester and Liverpool). We're still undecided... I'm never fussed about New Years and defo keen to see the back of this one! So we might go to a party of OH's friends but we also might stay in with my mum who's been poorly over the festive period!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->