IVF Wait

Hello!! Embryo transfer went really well :) OH didn't think he was able to come with work stuff on but he managed to in the end! We transfered 1 good quality embryo and I have another 3 which might continue to grow to day 5!

Feeling fine after it but it's quite scary I'm now in the 2ww!

So my cycle has taken from the start of November but I needed an extra week to down regulate. Sometimes they do a short protocol which would be done within 3-4 weelse compared to the normal long protocol which is about 4-6 weeks! It is really difficult to plan around it as everything just depends on your body! I'm lucky I haven't started my new job yet which gave me flexibility.

Hope you're doing good today! Xx

You'll find out on Christmas Eve? This can only be a good sign! Glad your OH made it! That's nice. Are you awake for the transfer? Can you see it on a screen?

I went to my friends house last night had a drink and a good chat... was really nice! Tonight OH is taking me to a restaurant for dinner and drinks. I'll be feeling really good in no time...

Glad you got a bit of time to chill with a friend! Do they know about all the fertility stuff? Or did you not discuss it? Hope you guys had a lovely meal and good on OH for treating you!

I'll actually be getting my blood test a week on Wednesday so slightly before Christmas, not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing! I'll probably end up testing before that though cause im useless at refraining haha. I've already started testing my hcg trigger injection out so i know if I get a BFP it will be real! You're awake for the tranfer it was absolutely f fine and yeah you see it on screen and we got a picture too which was cute you can see the embryo! Xxx

Hi! Yeah - it was all good - I've told everyone because everyone knows how much it means to me to have kids - as I was trying at 25 and people have started asking when I will try with my current OH as he is 36 to my 31 and neither of us have kids.

So Friday was great and I really felt better for talking to a friend and I was proud of myself for not harping on about it all night - we spoke about other stuff too (as you do when you have had a drink) and the meal was lovely - I kept my head on and ate a steak pudding (i've never had one before)...

SUNDAY!!! I was back down again, I went to do some revision and I couldn't do something - nothing made sense and my head fell off. I was so sad, blubbing. I looked up and my OH was crying with me... I felt so bad! He's one of the good ones... I don't know if it's leftover from my op or what but I had some pain in my upper abdomen (that I had confused for my chest) and I was convinced I was dying because everything seems to be going wrong! I ended up at A&E with my OH last night - ECG, chest x-ray, bloods and apart from a high white blood cell count I am ok - so that's helped me a little bit. I also went back to work yesterday :(

Anyway! Enough about me... Did you find out how many blasts you have? You find out the 21st? I think that's good - you can properly know what you will be able to do over christmas be it resting and growing a baba or drinking. Obviously I hope you have to rest and can't touch a drop :D - did you have a good weekend?

Hi first, I had ivf when I was 31, I froze all embryos as was at risk of ohss and had transfer 4 months later when I was 32 which resulted in dd

I've since had a fet and had an early miscarriage so will be trying again in Feb, hopefully the start depending on my cycle!

When I don't the ivf it took me 12 days from first injection to egg collection as I done the short protocol

Sorry to read about your blocked tubes but I am.glad you get 3 tries, hoping you won't need them, luckily my dd worked first time as whereby live you only get one cycle funded

Treasured, good luck in your 2ww, will you be testing early?

Omg! I can't belive you had to go to hospital but I'm so glad everything turned out okay! How are you feeling now? I hope you can have a nice relaxing weekend :( So I managed to get 1 frozen blast!! I'm really happy with that cause I didn't know if any would make it! It gives me hope too that this better quality one they put back might stick!!!

Hi star! So sorry to hear of your miscarriage but contrasts on your little girl!! Thanks- I'm struggling with the waiting but just trying to keep busy and not think about things!

X

Thank you Treasured and great news about your little blast :)

You do not need to do IVF, because there must be some other ways to cure the disease natrurally.

LilyLeeming- I don't actually know who you're referring to but comments like that are not appreciated here. Ivf is some peoples only option so please keep outdated opunions like this to yourself!!! Ta

Hi first, I had ivf when I was 31, I froze all embryos as was at risk of ohss and had transfer 4 months later when I was 32 which resulted in dd

I've since had a fet and had an early miscarriage so will be trying again in Feb, hopefully the start depending on my cycle!

When I don't the ivf it took me 12 days from first injection to egg collection as I done the short protocol

Sorry to read about your blocked tubes but I am.glad you get 3 tries, hoping you won't need them, luckily my dd worked first time as whereby live you only get one cycle funded

Treasured, good luck in your 2ww, will you be testing early?

Hi Star, thanks for writing back... are you going private then for the second cycle? Do the NHS freeze your Embabies?

I'm reassured, I'll be 32 when I have IVF. Do you mind me asking what's wrong? I'm worried that I have fibroids and they'll stop me!

You do not need to do IVF, because there must be some other ways to cure the disease natrurally.

Well. A lovely idea but I've eaten healthy, anti inflammatory diet since being about 24. I drink little caffeine, herbal teas, water. I barely touch sugar. I'll do what I can to ALLEVIATE my 'disease' but there is 'cure'

First baby! I've missed you on here not heard from you for ages!

Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm actually saying this but YES! I am! I just got my blood results back today and the nurse said I'm 'very' pregnant! Miracles can happen hun!!! Xxxx

Thanks Treasured! I missed everyone too but my head was falling off and I needed a break? Back now. I meant to message last night but found myself so busy as I'm behind for Christmas stuff ��.

What is your beta? Congratulations :happydance: did you test at home? How do you feel?

Thank you !!! �� my beta was 197! Woohoo :) I still can't quite believe it to be honest. I did test at home but wouldn't let myself believe it! After 5 years it's finally real!

Totally understand you needing a while to take for yourself! Its so overwhelming when you find out news like that :( surround yourself with good people at Christmas! Xxxx

Treasured!!!! I'm happy for you - 5 years is a long wait! I'm struggling with the wait for my follow up...

Will you find out the sex? When will you be due? When will you get a ticket? :haha:

This is the best Christmas present ever I bet!

Yesss I am truing to get excited :) we told our families on Christmas day so that made it a bit more real! We will definitely find out the sex! I'm not sure how to go about getting a ticker lol never had to have one before++! How are you and how was your Christmas xxxxx

It was really good actually my OH did really well :haha: and I got him an Xbox so that when we have to refrain from drinking so much he will have something to do!

I always love Christmas... how were your families? They absolutely thrilled?

I think you can google tickers and it gives you a link for your signature :thumbup: DO IT! Now is your time!

When is your first scan? You have an early one with IVF don't you?

I say that I don't want to know the sex. But in reality I would probably find it too hard not to!!

Treasured I don't know you, but I've done a quick read through the thread and I'm so happy to hear you got your BFP, after 5 years of trying that must be such a relief and such joy! Congratulations!

We are just starting our LTTTC journey with unexplained infertility. This is our last natural cycle (hopefully cycle 17 will be a lucky one for us). Next cycle we will start femara, which we will use for 3 cycles, then in June we'll look at IUI, and thinking on IVF next January. We are at a private clinic. Unfortunately where I live no fertility treatments are covered.

I'm still hoping that we won't need IVF since we are unexplained, but it's good to know that it is an option for us if we need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->