IVF-

danser55

Reaction score
So I just had my second loss chemical pregnancy, because of DH's inversion of chromosome 9 he wants to go on to IVF w/ PGD. I was hoping to find out some of your experiences with it. Success? Failure? Pain? How did you deal with giving injections. I know everyone will have a different experience with it and I would like to hear some of that.

I'm only on my first round of IVF myself - and I'm not doing the pgd part of it; as my need for IVF is due to pcos. But so far - it hasn't been too bad; the wait has been the worst but now that I've started it doesn't seem anywhere near as scary as I thought it would be. I'm on day 8 now - had a monitoring scan today and so far have a couple of follicles they are just waiting to grow - then hopefully egg collection over the weekend. So I've not got that far in my cycle - but the injections have been pretty easy really; not too painful - one or two sting where i have rushed them; but generally it's a teensy quick prick then its really easy :)

I've got my IVF diaries in my blog if you did want to read also xx

Thanks so much. I start injection on Sunday with Lupron. I feel so overwhelmed. So many emotions go along with this. It just sucks that people can have sex get pregnant and instead I ( & we) have to go through these steps.

I feel ya! I was having a meltdown (hahaa) to my friend yesterday because my follicles havent grown a whole lot really. I was like why can terrible people get pregnant what seems like 50 times and then i have to do this to get there!! It sucks for sure. Im definitely glad to live in a time where this is so readily available though!

How did you first injection go?? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->