JACOB JAMES COSTELLOE!! 4th OCTOBER!! Sorry its late :)

What an ordeal, you poor thing, can't believe after everything you went through, being cut.... that they weren't monitoring you both closely. You are very very brave and have already proved yourself as an amazing mum with everything you went through. SO glad now you can finally enjoy spending time with your little prince. It's all over. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: Congratulations Ema he is really gorgeous!!

Cant believe what your hospital put you through i would be raging too!! I hope they get sorted and your complaint does some good for other women!! :grr:

Congratulations to you and Kyle, hes gorgeous, and you should be very proud!
Sorry you had a tough time in labour, and that its spoilt ur 1st week of Jacob.
Hes beautiful though hun xxxx

I think you're amazing. What a story. I really hope your complaint means that stuff like this will never happen again. It's unbelievable how badly treated you were. *******s!

Jacob is absolutely delicious. Well done and many congratulations.

Congrats! Jacob is adorable. I think he looks just like you. :) Sorry to hear that you had such a shit time with your hospital. I had a similar labour story (needing to be cut and a million stitches and I had to have the vacuum, not forceps) but my hospital kept me in for 2 days and checked on me every 4 hours! I hope someone takes your complaint seriously!

sorry to hear about how badly you have been treated! Jacob is absolutely gorgeous! Glad you are feeling a bit better now! xxx

Ema, i'm so sorry you had such a terrible birth experience. But Jacob is so gorgeous, he's going to be a heartbreaker.

Take your time and build your strength up.

Congratulations to you and kyle on your beautiful little boy xx

He is gorgeous hun. Get that complaint in, we'll all be there with our pitch forks for you

xxx

Congratulations honey, he is abolutely gorgeous and well worth the wait.

Glad you are feeling a bit better now. Ensure you push your complaint to the limit, that's terrible the way you have been treated x x

Awww babe, im so sorry you had such a shit time through all this.
Jacob is gorgeous, and you look amazing even though your unwel.

Ema - he is absoloutely gorgeous!!! You must be so proud and you are looking well in your pics too. So glad to hear you are feeling better now hunnie xx

He is just beautiful honey.
As for the complaint - if you're not happy, you can take it to the healthcare comission for further investigation. PM me if you want to know how to do it. Good luck x x

Aww, he's gorgeous!! Congratulations.
Glad your feeling abit better. x

well done Ems what a story Jacob is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute hope you are all settling into parenthood now and your recovering well lots of luv to you and the family heaths:hugs:

hun he is absoulty beautiful, so sorry u had a horrible time in hospital.

god what an awful way to be treated, i would be kicking off too

however he is a stunner and you look fab already!!!!

congratulations xxx

That sounded like so much hard work, hes absolutely gorgeous tho!

Congratulations .... and its good to hear now you now recovering.

your story as tramautised me , but when i look at the fotos of you and your LO i just think you both look so well.

Defo complain about the care given thats shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->