Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

I found that af usually arrived the same day of the dropped temp.

my temp dropped yesterday morning and there is still no sign of af, do you think my temp really dropped or am i getting messed up readings cos im sick? Should af be here by now? this is my first month temping so im confused i was all geared up for her yesterday and now today is nearly gone and nothing!

my temp dropped yesterday morning and there is still no sign of af, do you think my temp really dropped or am i getting messed up readings cos im sick? Should af be here by now? this is my first month temping so im confused i was all geared up for her yesterday and now today is nearly gone and nothing!

Fxed that AF doesnt show up! Being sick can definitely mess up temps.

So this is going to sound a bit wacky, but have you ever been so frustrated at a test that you opened it to look at the antibody strip? When I did that to my FRER I could see a line... its not a digital, which I know always have lines. I know its probably just super early and I just need to wait...what do you ladies think?

i had the same hun, ersonally i dont think it means anything for me but maybe its different for u! good luck

Being ill can definately affect your temps. I remember the month I got my bfp with my Son, I had a slight temp drop, I never got a high temp after ov and I was sure I wasnt pregnant but got a bfp at 13 dpo. Im not temping this time.

So this is going to sound a bit wacky, but have you ever been so frustrated at a test that you opened it to look at the antibody strip? When I did that to my FRER I could see a line... its not a digital, which I know always have lines. I know its probably just super early and I just need to wait...what do you ladies think?

Im not sure but its never over until af arrives!

OK, lots of things to write!

Equal--Still no AF for me, but i'm still having a little cramping mostly on my left side (which is weird because usually my AF cramps are central to my uterus). So, in the off, very rare chance that I did conceive this month, I am 100% positive as to which side it would be on! I am debating if I should test tomorrow or Monday. I'm thinking Monday because I could still be due tomorrow and my body has a habit of starting to bleed after I waste a test. ANYWAY...how are you feeling today? Any new signs? When did you last test?

3boys--i would guess that any interruption to your normal routine could mess up your temps. Keep your hopes up, maybe it wasn't a drop at all! Also I have hear of pregnant women getting a little under the weather as their BFP approaches :)

I can't remember who said they had a dream about kicking last night but I also had a weird dream that I wasn't feeling well and had abnormal bleeding and the doctors did bloods on me to discover I miscarried twins. Then on a second visit I was pregnant again with hcg levels of twins, but was only carrying a single...it was...odd...

Equal--Still no AF for me, but i'm still having a little cramping mostly on my left side (which is weird because usually my AF cramps are central to my uterus). So, in the off, very rare chance that I did conceive this month, I am 100% positive as to which side it would be on! I am debating if I should test tomorrow or Monday. I'm thinking Monday because I could still be due tomorrow and my body has a habit of starting to bleed after I waste a test. ANYWAY...how are you feeling today? Any new signs? When did you last test?

3boys--i would guess that any interruption to your normal routine could mess up your temps. Keep your hopes up, maybe it wasn't a drop at all! Also I have hear of pregnant women getting a little under the weather as their BFP approaches :)

I can't remember who said they had a dream about kicking last night but I also had a weird dream that I wasn't feeling well and had abnormal bleeding and the doctors did bloods on me to discover I miscarried twins. Then on a second visit I was pregnant again with hcg levels of twins, but was only carrying a single...it was...odd...

hi gigglebox it was me who had the dream last night,it felt so wierd cause wen i woke up my belly felt a little bruised where the baby had kicked in my dream but also had one at 3dpo that i got my bfp,think for me its cause i dont stop thinking about it haha,how weird is your dream for the fact it was twins you were dreaming of and not one lol,do twins run through your family at all,i did a test again today and still a bfn and af is due tomoz but not got my pre af cramps still that i would usually have untill the first day of full blown af,they arrived yesterday and then went today lol,i hope you ladies do get your bfp but if not we will all stick together untill we all do :) x x

hi gigglebox it was me who had the dream last night,it felt so wierd cause wen i woke up my belly felt a little bruised where the baby had kicked in my dream but also had one at 3dpo that i got my bfp,think for me its cause i dont stop thinking about it haha,how weird is your dream for the fact it was twins you were dreaming of and not one lol,do twins run through your family at all,i did a test again today and still a bfn and af is due tomoz but not got my pre af cramps still that i would usually have untill the first day of full blown af,they arrived yesterday and then went today lol,i hope you ladies do get your bfp but if not we will all stick together untill we all do :) x x

Thanks :hugs: post us a pic of the test when your get your positive ;)

It's funny you mention the multiples because nearly every time i dream about being pregnant, it's with multiples. Oddly enough the only time OH had a dream about me being pregnant, it was also with multiples! I hope it's no indication because 1 would be plenty to start with! To answer your question, the only person in my entire known family to have twins was my mom, but sadly they were both still borns (strangled in the umbilical cords). They would have been eldest siblings, sisters, but then who knows, maybe my brothers (and surely myself, as i'm the youngest) wouldn't be here...

ANYWHO...I do hope I see some BFP's soon :hugs: good luck everyone!

Well girls, its getting close to crunch time.

Ive prety much prepared myself for being out - had BFNs every day now for last 3 days. I tried to put it off till af due but cant seem to stop poas!

Momentary hopes today when my temp was up this morning (11 dpo) and i was feeling nauseous and vomited but think it was all migraine related which i get every so often. It just seems very mean that it comes now to confuse me yet further.

Had my most painful ever bikini wax (sorry tmi) but that could be pre-af as much as pg sign....

how these days just drag by......

:hugs: to all testers

x

No new symptoms for me :nope:

AF is apparently due on the 17th so ill test then....let me know about your testing!! I tested at 11DPO and got a BFN. I only have one left which you take the day your period is due...hoping its positive but dont think it will be..

how are you feeling? What about everyone else???

Hey guys! I've been testing and getting bfn. No af yet. Ill test tonite. Baby dust all

symptoms:

my cervix, which at this point is usually firm, low, and facing the side, is high, firm, and facing the side. It is just within my reach, where as usually it is easy to check by this point in my cycle.

Also been getting the weird twinge cramps on my left side of what I assume is my uterus; still no full-on AF cramps.

Still no breast pain at all; usually a little sore in the days leading up to AF.

I will be testing in the morning just to shut my mind up. But I have to admit, now that it's getting "real" I am starting a freak out a little!

symptoms:

my cervix, which at this point is usually firm, low, and facing the side, is high, firm, and facing the side. It is just within my reach, where as usually it is easy to check by this point in my cycle.

Also been getting the weird twinge cramps on my left side of what I assume is my uterus; still no full-on AF cramps.

Still no breast pain at all; usually a little sore in the days leading up to AF.

I will be testing in the morning just to shut my mind up. But I have to admit, now that it's getting "real" I am starting a freak out a little!

Fx'd!! :dust::dust::dust:

morning ladies hope your all well,my af is due today and so i checked my cervix as i usually have brown cm but none at all but my cervix is very low and maybe slightly open which makes me think af will start but still confused as since checking my cervix its usually high before af starts and at a guess lowers during af bleeding but i dont check as its too messy for my liking,im having alot of hot flushes too and was ready go bed at half 8 last night which is a little early for me but i do still have an upset belly so could be from that,
gigglebox the fact that your cervix is high when its usually low and you havent got ur pre sore boobs is good and i do hope you get ur bfp
Equal good luck with testing,im trying make my mind up if i should test today or leave it till tomoz
newb when is your af due again sorry as ive forgotten sorry
well good luck again ladies and big :hugs: plus also wanted say thankyou for any help given during the 2ww but i think il still be here next month but im ready for it if i am :) x x

Well according to wen my mc started I was due 1/13 but. I think I ovulated on 1/1 which mean af is due 1/15. Bbs r super sensitive n I'm still cramping n nauseaus. :-(

So I tested again this morning with an asda test and the feintest pink line appeared within 10 mins. Really hope this is it but won't get my hopes up until I can confirm it with a digi.

Good luck to everyone else, it's not over until Af shows.

Well according to wen my mc started I was due 1/13 but. I think I ovulated on 1/1 which mean af is due 1/15. Bbs r super sensitive n I'm still cramping n nauseaus. :-(

awwww so its defo an extra long wait for you than expected,ive heard you get caught easyier after a mc but for me when i had a chemical in october my 1st af after was a day early and still havent got caught as i know of yet,i really hope it does happen for us soon if this month isnt our month as i know im longing for the lost baby and needing to be pregnant so i bet your the same,i ovulated on the 1st too from what my ticker said and af is due today so is their any chance you could be then same as how long are your cycles usually,i know with my daughter that i was almost a wk late till a preg test showed up so your still in at the mo as not many women get an early bfp and the only thing thats making me think im defo out is the fact my cervix feels a little open and it wouldnt be if i was preg :hugs: x x

So I tested again this morning with an asda test and the feintest pink line appeared within 10 mins. Really hope this is it but won't get my hopes up until I can confirm it with a digi.

Good luck to everyone else, it's not over until Af shows.

eeeeeeeeeek how exciting i really hope its a start of a :bfp: for you hun,how long have you been ttc and how many dpo are you,it will be sooo nice for some :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->