Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

are opks any good as thinking of using them before preg tests as ive heard they can pick pregnancy up too and earlier or is it a waste of time,ive neva had painfull boobs untill trying to concieve so dont trust that anyway,im trying not think to much about how im feeling and just test now as every month ive felt different with different symptoms,im jst getting tired of it all and feel like trying for a baby is taking over my mind lol x x x

well with my chem pregnancy the side boob was sore and my nips were super sore to touch. Idk if there's any truth to the site tho. Everyone is diff.

well with my chem pregnancy the side boob was sore and my nips were super sore to touch. Idk if there's any truth to the site tho. Everyone is diff.

hi newb thats the only thing i had with my chemical pregnancy was painfull boobs at the side,that was in october and i dont think my boobs have hurt this much since then but it lasted a week then where as it was a day and a half this time,o well we will see and wishing you loads of baby :dust: and a :bfp:this month x x x x

I was told that by using OPKs for a preggers test that itll show up like your ovulating..so the second line will be just as or darker then the control line..

as far as symptoms, sick to my stomach soooo tired (but i didnt sleep well last night) and not thinking clearly (but again can be due to lack of sleep)

with passing time...I google...play games...make a bunch of to do lists to keep you busy

I think I'm going to go shopping at some point...possibly after work tomorrow of this weekend. Loads of gift cards from christmas...should help pass the time...

What are everyone's symptoms so far? Equal, i'm also super tired...today and yesterday were bad, although yesterday I think it was due to a pill I took. I have no excuse today though...i just want to get home and nap...

1 more hour until work's off...

I was told that by using OPKs for a preggers test that itll show up like your ovulating..so the second line will be just as or darker then the control line..

as far as symptoms, sick to my stomach soooo tired (but i didnt sleep well last night) and not thinking clearly (but again can be due to lack of sleep)

with passing time...I google...play games...make a bunch of to do lists to keep you busy

hi equal i may give that a go then as it means i can test sooner haha,thankyou,hope your feeling a little beta if you get a beta night sleep but you neva know the sicknes could be down to a hormone change,i have two kids to run around after but still cant get it out my mind lol,o well maybe should give up and accept that il be thinking about it till i finally get a :bfp: lol,not long really to test if you think about the waiting game we had since the last ovulation and af x x x

GOOD MORNING, AND WELCOME TO 4DPO!

Any new symptoms ladies??? I had fertile cm yesterday :shrug: What's with that?

hi ladies ive had a second thick faint pink line on an ovulation test today and showed up within 3 mins and im 4-5dpo what does this mean

hi ladies ive had a second thick faint pink line on an ovulation test today and showed up within 3 mins and im 4-5dpo what does this mean

thats a negative ov test honey. if you've already ovulated it just means that there is still a little leftover lh in your system. i get faint lines everyday except for 2 days when i get positives. for it to be positive the test line needs to be the same colour or darker as the control line. hope this helps

thats a negative ov test honey. if you've already ovulated it just means that there is still a little leftover lh in your system. i get faint lines everyday except for 2 days when i get positives. for it to be positive the test line needs to be the same colour or darker as the control line. hope this helps

thankyou rosie,i have just been looking on a web page peeonastick or something like that and even though ive heard ovulation test show you may be pregnant before a preg test does its not always the case as i thought i was out from that when im actually still in for a chance,ive felt a little sick but was hungry today,belly is still aching n full of wind lol and boobs are swollen and a little sensitive but had this last month so not getting excited about it :hugs: x x x

thankyou rosie,i have just been looking on a web page peeonastick or something like that and even though ive heard ovulation test show you may be pregnant before a preg test does its not always the case as i thought i was out from that when im actually still in for a chance,ive felt a little sick but was hungry today,belly is still aching n full of wind lol and boobs are swollen and a little sensitive but had this last month so not getting excited about it :hugs: x x x

i've heard of people using ov tests for pregnancy but you need to have a positive result. your symptoms sound really promising, how many dpo are you?
lots of :dust: coming your way!

No change for me. Been craving olives lol. Boobs aren't sore yet. I have been dreaming of babies a lot. But other than that nothing yet. Babydust to all u gals. Bfps are coming soon.

i've heard of people using ov tests for pregnancy but you need to have a positive result. your symptoms sound really promising, how many dpo are you?
lots of :dust: coming your way!

im about 4 dpo as my ticker said id ovulate on cd15 but that is just a guess by calculating my cycle but im sure i did about cd13-14 because i had the thick stringy cm till cd 12 and then it went more ewcm on 13 n 14 plus had cramps all down my right side around my ovries,felt like a stitch sensation coming and going even when sitting sorry if tmi,my boobs feel bruised deep inside but not painfull to touch at all,if going off my pain n cm i could be 5-6dpo,how are you feeling and have you had any signs that are different :hugs: x x

No change for me. Been craving olives lol. Boobs aren't sore yet. I have been dreaming of babies a lot. But other than that nothing yet. Babydust to all u gals. Bfps are coming soon.

hi newb how many dpo are you,ur symptons sound good:thumbup:,i had a dream at 3 dpo that id had 3 bfp test but was so gutted when i woke lol,i was told my dream was a good sign but im feeling very negative about this month myself:nope:,i had cravings with my daughter a wk before af was due and was told i was very lucky to have cravings so early and when i had a chemical in october i had cravings for anything meaty about a week before i tested so defo stay poss and keep us informed x x x:hugs:

are opks any good as thinking of using them before preg tests as ive heard they can pick pregnancy up too and earlier or is it a waste of time,ive neva had painfull boobs untill trying to concieve so dont trust that anyway,im trying not think to much about how im feeling and just test now as every month ive felt different with different symptoms,im jst getting tired of it all and feel like trying for a baby is taking over my mind lol x x x

I so know that feeling. I've been happy to be quite busy at work so I would have some distraction...So maybe that would help for you, trying to distract yourself? Go to the cinema or read a book someone's recommended?

Sorry if that's no help at all, but I hope it is! I'm getting so weary of the feeling that every waking thought is something to do with TTC.

My symptoms are sore-ish boobs and lots of pulling/pushing sensations in tummy, but I do wonder how much of that is me being super hyper vigilant. Also v tired and quite emotional. And I've got a headache starting!

Also: How long can a month be? how long can a week be? Trying to not drive myself mad....

hi newb how many dpo are you,ur symptons sound good:thumbup:,i had a dream at 3 dpo that id had 3 bfp test but was so gutted when i woke lol,i was told my dream was a good sign but im feeling very negative about this month myself:nope:,i had cravings with my daughter a wk before af was due and was told i was very lucky to have cravings so early and when i had a chemical in october i had cravings for anything meaty about a week before i tested so defo stay poss and keep us informed x x x:hugs:

I believe i may be about 3-4 days. thanks wishing for the positive feedback!:flower: any symptoms?

Add to that a craving for garlic that's so bad I'm considering eating a raw clove...

Looking good everyone :thumbup:

I fear I may be out though...I have my Ov pain again today, so either I ovulated late this month (which means :spermy: missed the egg) or I have another ovarian cyst.

arrrgh this is so crappy :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->