Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

those sound like good symptoms! im 8DPO and nothing really is going on for me but I am stupidly hungry all the time (stress maybe) and my face is breaking out...no implantation pain for me :(

ughh. too sore to touch,but tested negative again today. i had some cramping this am. thought it was af.

well ladies the only reason im still wanting to test to see if i am is because even though i wouldnt class as any of my symptoms really different for me i have had two kids and with my daughter i just had a matellic taste in my mouth and with my son nothing at all so with both pregnancys had nothing that would of made me think i was pregnant,i was actually a week late for af when i realised it hadnt shown with my lad plus i had af cramps so thought my body was getting ready for a late af,it was only from my mum saying she thought i should test that i did so,Equal i had no implantation bleeding or cramps with any of my kids so dont worry,ur only out when af shows and she still may not who knows and newb how many dpo are you,my boobs havent felt right since ovulation and im only 8dpo so for some of that and maybe now still the egg may not of implanted so if your about the same then i wouldnt worry about the bfn untill closer to when af arrives as it could still be early :) x x x x x x

How are you ladies doing? did anyone test yet?

all i had was cramping and some bloating in my uterus during last week but all has gone now. actually I have no symptoms what so ever now, not of :witch: or :bfp: . I feel totally normal...:shrug:

what do you guys think?

well ladies the only reason im still wanting to test to see if i am is because even though i wouldnt class as any of my symptoms really different for me i have had two kids and with my daughter i just had a matellic taste in my mouth and with my son nothing at all so with both pregnancys had nothing that would of made me think i was pregnant,i was actually a week late for af when i realised it hadnt shown with my lad plus i had af cramps so thought my body was getting ready for a late af,it was only from my mum saying she thought i should test that i did so,Equal i had no implantation bleeding or cramps with any of my kids so dont worry,ur only out when af shows and she still may not who knows and newb how many dpo are you,my boobs havent felt right since ovulation and im only 8dpo so for some of that and maybe now still the egg may not of implanted so if your about the same then i wouldnt worry about the bfn untill closer to when af arrives as it could still be early :) x x x x x x

i believe im 9 dpo maybe 10. my boobs r sore and areolas are dark, but still no positive. im gonna still consider it early for us ladies. xxxxx:hugs:

I agree with wishing4baby3, it's not over till the bleedy lady sings. People can go weeks and weeks without even considering that they might be pregnant.

For me, I had a wave of nausea o breakfast, very smelly wee (tmi!) and boobies are sore to the touch. And for three days now I've had a near constant sort of pressure in my low belly. I've been googling like mad thing and fluctuate wildly between being convinced I'm preg and then thinking it's all over and I'm out this month.

The wait is kind of killing me, already thinking when the earliest possibility for testing is...How can two weeks last so long?!

I agree with wishing4baby3, it's not over till the bleedy lady sings. People can go weeks and weeks without even considering that they might be pregnant.

For me, I had a wave of nausea o breakfast, very smelly wee (tmi!) and boobies are sore to the touch. And for three days now I've had a near constant sort of pressure in my low belly. I've been googling like mad thing and fluctuate wildly between being convinced I'm preg and then thinking it's all over and I'm out this month.

The wait is kind of killing me, already thinking when the earliest possibility for testing is...How can two weeks last so long?!

Do you have any early detection tests? tomorrow morning is 9dpo which may show a faint line if you are...and if the symptoms you are having are due to hcg then it's possible it would show up now...

GL!

Im thinking of testing tomorrow morning. It will only br 8dpo for me but bought some internet cheapies so i can indulge.

(well they havent arrived yet but knowing ill have them soon makes me feel more free and easy with the ones i have :blush:)

i am preparing myself for a bfn as dont want to be miserable all day in work.
i do sorta feel like i am pregnant but as we are only starting out i have no idea if its just my imagination....

FX'd for all those testing in the next few days

xx

Were all sorta in the same boat!! my eyelids are sooo red and puffy and I have a total breakout of acne..I looked online and they said that happens when hormones change during pregnancy...so it brought my hopes up a little! I think the earliest im willing to test i 12DPO and right now as its 12:04am, im 9DPO....argh...

Thanks for the hope with your story wishing!!!

hey ladies, i am 8dpo today and have loads of pregnancy symptoms but also have very reasonable explanations for each! lol! so here it goes

tingly boobs: could be from coming off the pill
really bad cramps for last 3 days: could be from coming off the pill or af coming early.
backache: same as above
tiredness: could be from running after 4 sick kids
temp rising: could be getting the flu from the kids
headaches: again could be from the pill or getting flu
metalic taste: could need to see a dentist!

so thats my list of symptom spotting for the day! lol

hey ladies, i am 8dpo today and have loads of pregnancy symptoms but also have very reasonable explanations for each! lol! so here it goes

tingly boobs: could be from coming off the pill
really bad cramps for last 3 days: could be from coming off the pill or af coming early.
backache: same as above
tiredness: could be from running after 4 sick kids
temp rising: could be getting the flu from the kids
headaches: again could be from the pill or getting flu
metalic taste: could need to see a dentist!

so thats my list of symptom spotting for the day! lol
hi hun they are all symptoms like you say but could be from other thing which is what im like,the only one that sounds good is the metalic taste as i had this with my daughter but just wait and see if it lasts untill af is due and if you get a bfp i wouldnt go the dentist as its something to do with the change of hormones,good luck and cant wait see what your test shows,keep us informed as we defo need more bfp this month :hugs:

yeah it would be nice all right, but im defo getting sick so im gutted that i can wipe a couple of "symptoms off" lol! yes i had the mettalic taste before on my last pregnancy but ive also had it once when i stopped the pill for my wb one month but i suppose that could be put down to hormone changes as well! how are you getting on? Ive realised how crazy i am i know that its too early to get a positive hpt but i have already used 16 this month! such a poas addict! lol

getting excited! It's almost the end of the 2ww ladies!!!

I tested again this morning, 9dpo, FMU, ic, 10mIU, BFN. I thought I saw a line at first, then I just called it BFN since it wasn't an obvious line...only to dig it out again 15 minutes later! lol, that time it was totally blank.

Going to try and hold out until this weekend but we'll see...

Are any of you ladies having luck??? I would love to see someone get a BFP!

ladies i hope we all get our bfp over these next few weeks so good luck yo every single one of you,testing early is cause we have the tests in as i also tested at 7dpo and of course a bfn but we cant help it hehehe,3 boys hope your feeling beta soon,i have little things but could be down to having two kids look after and sleepless nights with my little boy but we will see,not getting my hopes up as i find it harder when i get a bfn so trying stay in the middle if you know what i mean lol x x x

it is hard :(

Im trying not to test til 12DPO which is sat..but I want to test so bad!!!! I cant have any in the house or else...lol

Do you have any early detection tests? tomorrow morning is 9dpo which may show a faint line if you are...and if the symptoms you are having are due to hcg then it's possible it would show up now...

GL!

Thank you! I have got some (7! amazon, it makes me do funny things) tests that are meant to work 4 days before you're due. But they do say you may get a false negative. I'm trying really hard to not test early, also because I have long cycles. I just don't want to upset myself.

I've been much better today with not thinking abut it all the time, work's a good distraction.

Symptoms: boobies still hurt. Vivid dreams (Something about Zac Efron and a time machine, haha!). Mad craving for a pasta dish I make when my OH isn't around.

God luck to all, every day is another one closer to testing!

so i caved, bought a test, it was a BFN then i realized it wasnt an early test, but to be used the day you period is missed which i have no real idea when that is...boo

Can i ask if you all take folic acid and, if so, do you experience any side affects?

I was feeling quietly confident as i had the metallic taste, slight nausea, cramps etc but I have just read that these can also be side affects of the folic acid :(

i seem to be on a cycle where i notice a symptom, research it until im sure its a positive sign, then worry about getting my hopes up, research enough to discount the symptom and start to feel down, so latch onto a symptom to cheer me up!

and this is only cycle #1 for us :blush:

i guess the problem for me is, as its cycle #1, there are too many variables - coming off pill, starting folic acid etc that muddy the waters.

I know a lot of you have been trying for much longer so sorry if this sounds like a real moan when we havent been through as much as you yet..... just wondering how ill cope when i am this bad cycle #1!

I didn't know metallic taste could be a side effect of folic acid. Because today twice I had a metallic taste in my mouth. But I do take folic acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->