Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

hi ladies well ive still got bellyache but its only just there and my cervix is feeling bruised a little and it does feel more lumpy than it usually does but thats it,how is everyone else looking today,any good signs :) x x

I dont even know what are or arent symptoms anymore lol, like i have lower back pain, but I just worked a 12 hour shift on my feet, tired, but again working...acne, cant explain that and some cramping..maybe in my head??

I dunno, im not feeling hopeful..

I dont even know what are or arent symptoms anymore lol, like i have lower back pain, but I just worked a 12 hour shift on my feet, tired, but again working...acne, cant explain that and some cramping..maybe in my head??

I dunno, im not feeling hopeful..
awww equal :hugs: im feeling the same,i have got really bad wind this morning which is causing bellyache,got bkache and have started to notice that im waking between 3 and 4am to go the toilet 3 nights in a row but still not hopefull,im on a different forum than this one too and a girl called lisalou calls these doubts and thinking nothing is what you would call pregnant symptoms and feeling down is called the mid way 2ww blues hehehe,i like it as i think that maybe alot of women have this also if you think about it symptoms may not be big now as our body would of calmed bk down after ovulation and then its not going start changing again till implantation happens so maybe its normal too feel a little achey and tired but thats it :) come on ladys lets try stay possitive we arnt out till the :witch: comes n for the ones she does we will stay as a group and go through to our next month of ttc togetha :) :hugs: x x x

Mid 2WW blues, truer words were never spoken... Let's see it as part of the process as opposed to actually meaning anything more than that.

i think we're all so anxious, its hard not to look and obsess over symptoms. I concur those of us that get bfps Great!, but for those of who doesnt lets still go through the next month together.

Hi, I am new to this forum and am also almost midway through the 2WW. I got a + OPK on the 1st and temp started to rise on Jan 4th. Does anyone have any insight on when to test if you have a long cycle with a short luteal phase? I typically have a 35 day cycle and I Oed on day 23.

Hi, I am new to this forum and am also almost midway through the 2WW. I got a + OPK on the 1st and temp started to rise on Jan 4th. Does anyone have any insight on when to test if you have a long cycle with a short luteal phase? I typically have a 35 day cycle and I Oed on day 23.

hi DrGomps welcome to this thread and ur 2ww,im not 100% but id test the day your af is due if it doesnt show,fmu is the best to use too as its stronger than any other time of the day :) x x

5DPO.....this is going soooooooooooooo slowly........

DrGomps, when will you be testing? illput you on the list!!

how is everyone feeling?

ps. today im super moody and sleepy.....

ps. today im super moody and sleepy.....

ive been super moody too,glad im not the only one lol,ive also had no sleep cause of me little boy over the last couple of nights so come morning i really have to make myself wake up ie put the light on lol but come tea time im full of life,whats that all about :shrug: lol,my ribs are killing under my boobs but i can honestly say i dont think that has anything to do with being preg so maybe pulled a muscle there or somethin,these 5 days have gone mega slow and really want the next 5 days to go quicker so we can test,are you testing at 10dpo of waiting till the day af is due x x x

hopefully those are preggers signs wishing!!

Right now im cramping like a mofo...and im dizzy, moody and lower back pain...im still trying not to get my hopes up though..

my boobs r sore at the moment. belly cramping doesnt feel like af tho. hows everyone else?

hi ladies! not long to go now til we're all testing:happydance:

i'm feeling hopeful this month. i've not really had any symptoms yet except one strange thing that happened this morning. tmi but i have had two black hairs on the edge of one nipple for years. i thought it may be a sign of pcos (i have quite a good moustache if i don't get rid too lol!) but after my shower today the hairs fell out! maybe i'm reading too much into it but could this mean a change in hormones? f'xd:happydance:

I'm not testing until well after AF is due (which is on the 19th) because 1. AF is always late. it's the only part of me that isn't punctual and 2. I don't want to upset myself with BFNs necessarily. I'm testing on Sat the 22nd so I can have a day to either be upset and do nice things to make myself feel better or run to the shop and buy a truckload of pregnancy books. Def want to stay away from testing in the morning before work. Silly maybe but whenever I've done that I haven't been at my best at work.

As for symptoms: REALLY scary vivid dreams! All baby-related stuff. Also boobs hurt, but then I am the Queen of breast tenderness so not reading too much into it. Further, a wave of nausea washed over me as I tucked into my bacon sarnie this morning, very unlike me! I ate it in the end but in very small bites and it took me about 20 mins!

I'm veering into the giddiness of maybe-I-could-be about it now, but am trying to remind myself that all of the above are also anxiety symptoms or business as usual for me...

Its all happening soooo slowly!

I got quite excited today as I have had a metallic taste in my mouth. I googled it and it seems this can be a symptom of pregnancy. As I didnt even know this, i was hoping it couldnt be an imagined symptom like my crampiness! :happydance:

Still no boob pain tho so trying to remain calm....

well, maybe not too calm - just did a hpk - i know 7dpo is waay too early but couldnt help myself:blush:

Hello, I think this may be the place for me! I OD on 3 Jan so am 7dpo today! It's a long two week wait! I miscarried in oct at 6 weeks. This is first month we have really tried again since and I am symptom spotting like mad. I have dull mild ache in stomach and lower back, lots of breast tenderness, mood swings, vivid dreams, I have developed a cold and now have thrush! I am concerned these symptoms are in my head , is it too early to experience these symptoms? I have convinced myself I feel the same as i did the last time I was pregnant but it may just be in my head. Who knows! Going to wait till the weekend to test. Nice to hear everyone elses experiences x

soo no more symptoms for me....but my face broke out..never does that, though im sure its from something else.

Welcome Bump 11, will you be testing on the 22nd?

good morning ladies,so many of you look like you having great signs that you me be pregnant and cant wait to see how many of you get bfp,their isnt much going on for me and at 7dpo i tested and yes i know way to early but i just want to know either way lol,the only thing with me is boobs have ached on and off since ovulation,im sure my mouth is watering more than normal and i have a thing of being hungry between nine and ten and cant eat anything they have got be cocktail sausages cooked in the oven and if im honest,ive had them for the past wk but wanting more lol,but it could also be something my body just needs who knows :) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->