Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

Sorry i didnt mean to scare anyone. i just looked it up and they said potential side effects are:

• nausea
  • bloated feeling
  • gas
  • metallic/bitter taste in mouth

but it did say these were rare - i was just interested to hear if anyone else had experienced these when they started taking it or whether it could really be a symptom....

:flower:

butterfly I am the SAME exact way. Today we were snowed in and all I could think about was a baby. I think "Well look I have had TONS of signs this month!" and then I start to think "maybe there are all in my head, because I want to pregnant so badly." I took an early test last night and again this morning since I had nothing better to do and I swear I see the most faintest line you have ever seen, HOWEVER it is a blue dye test and I have heard HORRIBLE things about it. I am hoping it is the beginnings of a BFP!! Good luck to you ladies!

Oh also butterfly, I have been on prenatals with folic for months now and only noticed the metallic taste when I was pregnant. There is hope for you yet!

butterfly I am the SAME exact way. Today we were snowed in and all I could think about was a baby. I think "Well look I have had TONS of signs this month!" and then I start to think "maybe there are all in my head, because I want to pregnant so badly." I took an early test last night and again this morning since I had nothing better to do and I swear I see the most faintest line you have ever seen, HOWEVER it is a blue dye test and I have heard HORRIBLE things about it. I am hoping it is the beginnings of a BFP!! Good luck to you ladies!

how exciting!!! I hope it's the start of a BFP!

I swore I'd wait to test but I'll probably be POAS again tomorrow morning...it's just too tempting with so many tests just sitting there, waiting to be peed on!

I take folic acid and dont have the metallic taste. I take an over the counter pre-natal and a B12 + folic acid as well as Omega 3.

Hope that helps!! this is cycle 4 for us...soo frustraiting...im 9DPO, and took a test got a BFN then realized tht its meant to be taken after the first day of a missed period aka not a FRER..

good morning ladies how are you all feeling,ive tested today at 10dpo and got a bfn :cry:,im feeling so sick but belly was really hurting last night so defo think its a stomach bug,good luck to you all on testing today :hugs: x x

tested again today, BFN too :( Don't think it's my month...but that's OK because I've just had to endure an incredibly expensive vet bill so that has taken quite a toll on me! At this point I am just going to wait until AF is past due (probably Sunday at the earliest) to test and see what happens.

Good luck to everyone else :) Who else tested?

tested and BFN also noticed that my cervix is low which i dont think is a good sign!

blaaaahhhhhh and now the AF cramps have hit :cry:

tested and BFN also noticed that my cervix is low which i dont think is a good sign!

fear not 3boys! the cervix position is about as unreliable as cervical mucus at predicting early pregnancy. It does move to a high position in pregnancy but it can happen after you get a BFP :thumbup:

Sounds promising Mrs. Wells! Tested today, BFN. Though not positive if I am 10 or 9 DPO. Do you guys count the day or two after a positive OPK or when there is a rise is BBT?

Does anyone not have any symptoms at all? I'm either 9 or 10 dpo today and I feel nothing. No signs of Af and no signs of pregnancy!

I have no tests either which I'm pleased about as I'd be tempted to test early!

Does anyone not have any symptoms at all? I'm either 9 or 10 dpo today and I feel nothing. No signs of Af and no signs of pregnancy!

this is how i was until about 10:00 this morning! I had no symptoms what so ever. Now i have AF cramps. I think i am 10dpo (judging only by ovulation pains). I'm almost positive I'm out this month--also tested with BFN this morning...

How long are you going to wait to test?

also got a bfn on frer this evening gonna try again in the morning but think im out too!

10dpiui today - no symptoms at all.... Had cramps and sore bbs at 7-8-9 dpiui but today all gone! Tempted to test tomorrow morning

well girls, it seems to be a bit of a collective slump today. Im feeling kinda the same way myself.

Hoping things will pick for us all over the next few days x

FXd for us all

i know! I am so excited about this thread, can't wait to see what people get over the weekend!

I'll be on here first thing in the morning to see if anyone got their second pink line!

im also going to test tomorrow morning..tested at 9DPO and got a BFN..so lets hope I get a BFP at 11DPO..I want this sooo bad it hurts...these past few months ive been through so much tradegy that I wish I could just have one good thing..we should keep this thread going til were all pregger!!!

this is how i was until about 10:00 this morning! I had no symptoms what so ever. Now i have AF cramps. I think i am 10dpo (judging only by ovulation pains). I'm almost positive I'm out this month--also tested with BFN this morning...

How long are you going to wait to test?

Im hoping to wait until Monday if no AF but have accidentally put some pregnancy tests in my online shop which is being delivered today!

I've had some cramps low in my tummy now, so I'm not feeling positive. I just hope AF shows on time as she was 10 days late last month!

tested this morning, 11dpiui, BFN...

Symptoms - bbs started to hurt again last night. BBT -37.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"