Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

If I got prego this cycle my edd would be January 5...which is within 3 days of my due dates with both of my other children!! LOL AND I have them around 38 weeks...so with 3 Christmas babies and Christmas...we're looking at financial suicide every December. LOL Baby dust to all!!!

Congrats lovebump!!! Hilz id of been the same if my last cycle was a sticky bean, very costly but very worth it! Would u like added to the list? x

me too~ EDD would be Jan 4th. FX! :)

Spreading some :dust: :dust:

my EDD would be the 27th of Jan.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to you all! xx

Well after dtd last night I had some odd bleeding in my underwear earlier (well, pad, pregnancy made me a little incontinent despite pelvic floor exercises). I don't think it was implantation as it's waaay too early and tbh I think I missed the window this month, but it was strange!

ooo you never know squeena, might well of been? How many DPO are you?

I got my first BFN today but only 9dpo so plenty of time :)
just realised i havent added my own name on the list :/ uhohh haha
x

I'm meant to be 4 dpo but from what I was googling last night about my fertile times my fertile period is 16th-21st of April x so I may just have caught it but I doubt it.

Great idea on putting down our names and we can see who gets their January baby! When I was pregnant with DS the group was called January Jellybeans :)

Anyone around CD2? LOL, just the beginning of my cycle.

Great idea on putting down our names and we can see who gets their January baby! When I was pregnant with DS the group was called January Jellybeans :)

Im on CD1 with a normal 26-27 day cycle

Im on CD1 with a normal 26-27 day cycle

Nice! I have a regular 28 day cycle! I plan to test on Mothers Day maybe!

i would love a jan baby !! i hope this is our month!

Hi ladies :flower:

We've been trying for a january baby this cycle ill be testing at the end of the month Im not feeling very hopeful though Ive been gettibg cramps that feel very like af is on route. Our got married in January so it would have bee lovely but Ill be happy whenever #2arrives.

:dust: to all

would be nice if it happened this month cause i would be able to test on mothers day !

it not then hopefully its next month cause the baby would be due on my birthday !

If I was lucky enough to catch the egg, i'd be due in january! Just before my birthday!! I hope I get a bfp soon & baby dust to all of you!

Hopefully I'll get to join this club if DH and I get a bfp well be due 26th Jan!! Fx for everyone!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->