Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Hey Ladies :) can I join?? If I get preg this cycle I'll be sure 21/1/13... How exciting?!!

Good luck and baby dust to all!! <3

Im still BFN at 10 dpo :( starting to loose hope! nooo! ive had a strange colour cm today, sort of foundation colour :/ sorry tmi xx

10DPO is still early though :hugs: there is a woman on here, madlysboys who kept getting :bfn:s for a week or so after her missed AF. Charlie arrived 9 months later ;)

10DPO is still early though :hugs: there is a woman on here, madlysboys who kept getting :bfn:s for a week or so after her missed AF. Charlie arrived 9 months later ;)

Thank you sequeena, given me a bit of hope!! :D xx

Just checked my old tests of today and yday, NAUGHTY I KNOW. All 3 have EVAPS :/ stranggeee! Am now keeeping everything crossed xx

eek are they all the same type of tests? Evaps are evil!!

If I'm not pregnant now (which I'm believing more and more as I get discouraged with tons of negative tests), I'm in for a Jan baby!

Well.. if I fell pregnant I'd be due 30th Dec, however so close could be a January 2013 baby :bunny:

Yeah all same tests :/ not getting my hopes up. I can still add you both in :D:D xx

Can you add me to the list? I am on CD 11 , TTC#3. Would be so great to get our 3 in January!!

Add me too please, if we get a :bfp: this cycle, I would be due January 12th/13th. I got a positive OPK today and have 2, 20mm follicles :happydance:... now we just need to get DH home to DTD, hopefully tomorrow morning isn't too late, FX'ed!

Its not over until :af: arrives.
I'm still waiting for :af: before testing, although I do think my chances of :bfp: are very very slim, that pigs might fly now!!

I got another BFN this morning but these IC's are so chewed up and battered i keep seeing 'lines' Haha i need to stop testing!! AF not due till wednesday! xx

Well I just had a little spot of pink blood, and had cramps 2 days ago. If it was implantation i'll be over the moon!!!! Ahhh i can't wait to test

If I am pregnant this month I'll be due January 10th. My son was born 13th January 2009 so will be lovely for them to be in same month....but then my son should have been a Feb baby but came a month early! Bet the next baby I'll go really late! Lol

If I am pregnant this month I'll be due January 10th. My son was born 13th January 2009 so will be lovely for them to be in same month....but then my son should have been a Feb baby but came a month early! Bet the next baby I'll go really late! Lol

Sounds like me, DS was born January 10th 2011 and I would love another born in January! Good luck!

If I conceive this month EDD is January 12th! Please add me!

Add me too please, if we get a :bfp: this cycle, I would be due January 12th/13th. I got a positive OPK today and have 2, 20mm follicles :happydance:... now we just need to get DH home to DTD, hopefully tomorrow morning isn't too late, FX'ed!

IttyBittyCoy-- good luck to you and me both! Looks like we would have matching due dates! How can you tell how many/size of follicles?

I am being monitored by my FS, I had an ultrasound yesterday and he said I have one mature follicle on each ovary, both measuring 20mm! Good luck and lots of :dust: to you as well, are you due to ovulate today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->