Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Hey ladies,
ADD ME TOO!! if i get a:bfp: ill be due jan 14th 2013...i am [-o<[-o<[-o< that i am and we all are....
thanks ladies
:babydust: to all

hi ladies...
i am 24 yrs old ina committed relationship. so i have been ttc for 2 months now.. i am very new to all this bbt charting CM and CP checking , i bought that book by Toni M " taking charge of your fertility" and boy did that help...
i am taking prenatal vitamins, using softcups by instead (immediately after bd'ing) drinking grapefruit juice (a cup a night) drinking green tea minimized my coffee intake drastically ( now only 1 or 2 cups in am) i have calmed down on soda intake ( i started drinking pepsi next ) but i drink alot of water daily also i quit smoking (from a pack a day to only one a day if absolutely have to) im eatting healthier, taking walks ( i am not overweight nor fit ) so im praying that i conceive this month for my Jan 2013 baby...

:babydust: to all:happydance::happydance:

My due date would be 18th jan if we get pregnant this month (2 days before my birthday) would be nice to share my birthday with my second child! Baby dust xx

Well ladies, im getting very disheartened by 11dpo BFNS! argghhh! Got to wait till wed to know for sure xx

I hope you get a bfp on wednesday & the witch stays gone for 9 months!

I am being monitored by my FS, I had an ultrasound yesterday and he said I have one mature follicle on each ovary, both measuring 20mm! Good luck and lots of :dust: to you as well, are you due to ovulate today?

I was due to ovulate on the 20th...made sure to do all we could before then...now very sore (and he's "worn out"...outta' "reserves")...so we're going to try tonight (went and bought Pre-Seed last night). According to the online calendar I've been using, I was "prime" from the 18th to 23rd...so trying to also BD tomorrow night, but not sure how much more I can take. :-\

FX for both of us this month! When will you test? I wish I could have dr. check follicles... would LOVE to know that I actually am releasing an egg most months. ...so is there a possiblity you'll release two?! OOOO!!!:flower::winkwink:

Thank you for adding me! I took my first OPK today and it's positive so looking forward to BD tonight. How often should we be BDing? xx

Some say every day some say every other day, whatever you feel comfortable with though i'd say as it only takes one sperm to get to that egg! xx

I am being monitored by my FS, I had an ultrasound yesterday and he said I have one mature follicle on each ovary, both measuring 20mm! Good luck and lots of :dust: to you as well, are you due to ovulate today?

I was due to ovulate on the 20th...made sure to do all we could before then...now very sore (and he's "worn out"...outta' "reserves")...so we're going to try tonight (went and bought Pre-Seed last night). According to the online calendar I've been using, I was "prime" from the 18th to 23rd...so trying to also BD tomorrow night, but not sure how much more I can take. :-\

FX for both of us this month! When will you test? I wish I could have dr. check follicles... would LOVE to know that I actually am releasing an egg most months. ...so is there a possiblity you'll release two?! OOOO!!!:flower::winkwink:

If I ovulate today, I think I am going to test on May 4th... have to wait and see what happens though, yesterday my FS was sure I was going to ovulate within 24 hours... not sure if it has happened yet, tomorrow's temp should give me some more information, FX'ed it rises... only time will tell though!

And, yes, there is a possibility I could release 2 eggs as I had two VERY mature eggs on my ultrasound yesterday... just hoping that gives me a better shot at conceiving! Ugh, I wish I could see inside and know what is going on in my body, yesterday gave me a good idea, but today I am left wondering :wacko:. I will definitely update when I know more!

If I am pregnant this month I'll be due January 10th. My son was born 13th January 2009 so will be lovely for them to be in same month....but then my son should have been a Feb baby but came a month early! Bet the next baby I'll go really late! Lol

Sounds like me, DS was born January 10th 2011 and I would love another born in January! Good luck!

Good luck to you too hun. Am keeping my fingers crossed for you Xx

hi ladies...
i am 24 yrs old ina committed relationship. so i have been ttc for 2 months now.. i am very new to all this bbt charting CM and CP checking , i bought that book by Toni M " taking charge of your fertility" and boy did that help...
i am taking prenatal vitamins, using softcups by instead (immediately after bd'ing) drinking grapefruit juice (a cup a night) drinking green tea minimized my coffee intake drastically ( now only 1 or 2 cups in am) i have calmed down on soda intake ( i started drinking pepsi next ) but i drink alot of water daily also i quit smoking (from a pack a day to only one a day if absolutely have to) im eatting healthier, taking walks ( i am not overweight nor fit ) so im praying that i conceive this month for my Jan 2013 baby...

:babydust: to all:happydance::happydance:

Hi hun, you have done brilliantly to make so many changes! Noticed you're ov'ing today. Good luck! Enjoy bd'ing lol Xx

Hi ladies can I join my 1st af came since my mc so I'm on cd5 and can't wait for trying this month on Friday I'm going to start my :sex: and start my OPKs on sat... If I catch my eggy this month I will be due 24th jan... What are all u ladies going to be doing different this month to get ur BFP??? :dust::dust:

If I am concieve this cycle I'll be due 26th of Jan, coincidently my eldest son was due on the 28th of Jan 2006, he kept me waiting till the 5th of Feb though.
I have actually just been thinking about this. If I get a BFP and am due in Jan, I could possibly have the baby on my eldests due date, or go the furthest over I have been yet and have the baby on his birthday. If I get my BFP next cycle I would be due right in the middle of my eldest sons birthday on the 5th Feb and my 3rd sons on the 6th of march.

thanks!! we have been :sex: since the 11th bc i wasnt sure, but my CLEARBLUE easy gave me a slight positive Saty 4/21 and then a real one yesterday 4/22 so today and tmrw ill continue. i am praying this is my month!
my DH is loving ttc bc well obvious reasons...lol...:dust: to all

Hi ladies,

I am on cd 3. I was disappointed to get ugly AF on saturday but I know that this next baby will come at its own time. I take it as a reminder that I can't control everything lol. In the meantime I am going to resume taking prenatal vitamins and just take it easy, try to relax and enjoy my kiddos..

My DH and I have been NTNP since January. I quit bc at the beginning of the year in hopes of getting the bc out of my system so that we can (somewhat) plan our baby to be due around June 2013 (we are both teachers). January AF was a disappointment, along with Feb AF, and also March AF (especially since I was 2 days late [I'm NEVER LATE!]) but I know this would only technically be the first month where I'm clear to actually start TTC but I was still so bummed about March's AF. My DH and I started out on the same page, both of us okay to NTNP but I've fast-fowarded to TTC hardcore! All I can think about at work is getting PG! And if I get a BFP this month, I will have a Jan 2013 baby! Anyone else in the same boat?

How is everyone doing? CD5 here....waiting for the :witch: to leave and were going to start BDing tomorrow night :happydance:

How is everyone doing? CD5 here....waiting for the :witch: to leave and were going to start BDing tomorrow night :happydance:

Yay for BD! :happydance:

I'm trying to control my urge to POAS as it still might be too early (8DPO)! :wacko:

Im 12 dpo and still BFN ARGGHHHH! Think im probs out this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->