Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

I would love a January baby.. If I'm pregnant this month, the due date will be Jan 26/13... Here's to hoping. I might test tomorrow morning... my AF is due on the 19th.

I am going to start temping next month if no BFP so we can learn together vicky LOL

ME TOO!! :winkwink: Especially this month- two days late now with no BFP and no spotting (that normally starts two days before AF) oy! :dohh:

Cherrylee you if you get pregnant this month you will have to keep your legs closed an extra day or two lol

Hahaha yeah, My due dates are pretty dead on too. The doctor says the date and that's the day baby is born!

I am going to start temping next month if no BFP so we can learn together vicky LOL

ME TOO!! :winkwink: Especially this month- two days late now with no BFP and no spotting (that normally starts two days before AF) oy! :dohh:

I'm the exact same!! I'm two days late and af is still a no show! Did a test this morning and :bfn: booo
I kept waking up last night with heartburn so I'm hoping thats a sign but i dont want to hold my breath! My fingers are crossed for you! :dust:

I was up in the night with what can only b dscribed as period like cramps really achy dont know what that was !!!

you can get cramps when o'ing.

Well at 7dpo I have started bleeding. I thought IB at 1st but its red and heavier than just spotting.

oh you never know, some people have 3 day IB's. It usually is pink or brown though, I'll keep my fingers x'd for you xx

Can i join. af due this saturday if i do get my BFP i'll be due January 26th.

Its got heavier :( My periods have been super light since my last baby was born 2years ago. This is the shortest cycle and heaviest I have had since my periods returned back in August. Oh well, best get myself some OPKs and a thermometer so I can temp next cycle. FX'd THAT one will be normal after last months long one and this months short. I guess I must have been wrong on O date but I was so sure, and even if I had had a 'normal' 28 day cycle, I'm only on CD26 so still early.
Oh well hopefully if my periods will be heavier (as in normal flow) from now on I might be in with more luck. More to grip onto???
Well if I conceive a Feb baby I'll be due right between DS1 and DS3s birthdays.

I'm the exact same!! I'm two days late and af is still a no show! Did a test this morning and :bfn: booo
I kept waking up last night with heartburn so I'm hoping thats a sign but i dont want to hold my breath! My fingers are crossed for you! :dust:

I hear ya- frustrating when you are so excited that this might be the month, and then you have BFN's leading up to your "AF" eta, and then you're late still with BFN... I'm like oh, it could be! and then every morning it's a BFN and hopes are squashed. :cry:

CD 30, the longest I've had is 41 days last August, but that was after a UTI and heavy antibiotics. Other than that, last year I had a 32 & 31. if I go past that I don't know what I'll do.

I dreamed of lines last night, stick after stick.

I'm hoping for a February baby... If I conceive this month, my EDD would be Feb. 14, 2013 :) How romantic!

I had bleeding with my last pregnancy, 4 bleeds in total, which were quite heavy, but all between 8 and 14 weeks. Never before even getting a BFP

Hey ladies well im out for a Jan baby hopefully ill catch the Feb train....hows everyone??

All good here... for now, waiting to test. also awaiting a delivery of OPK, HPT and Basal thermometer. Nothing like being prepared for that BFN!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

I'm in the TWW now, EDD will be 4th of Feb if I get my BFP but I am really not feeling confident about this month, although a couple of friends (who don't know I am TTC) told me they had dreams about me being pregnant this month so who knows.

Good Luck everyone!!

Ive just worked out my EDD if i am preg and im still in for my JAN baby.
Will be due 30th Jan. I bought no tests this month and wont until/if witch is late sostill 6 days to wait xx

Ok so opk still darkr about 52 hour after first darker line. Is this normal?

GOOD MORNING LADIES
i had my first prenatal appt yesterday and everything is AMAZING ...suprised the doctors and nurses when i knew all about charting and bbt, cm ,cp , opks and everything!!! i didnt get my U/S tho, so based on my LMP my due dates 12-31-12 BUUUUT i had a 42 day cycle so i know thats NOT right!! the U/S will clear that up, i know when i ovulated bc i was using 2 different brands of opks...so ill stick with my proper dd of 1-12-13..

goood luck to all you ladies fx'd for ur

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->