Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

as the o test was STILL positive and not wanting to miss my chance the kiddies went for a sleep after dinner hahahaha, im still hopeful. Basal thermometer arrived today too

will you start temping mid cycle or wait till next? Mine says 3-5 days delivery so I'm hoping it will be this week.

well i might start doing it in morning just to get into the habit - obv if O has been or is almost done with then i wont see anything but it'll be handy to get into

Heres todays - deffo+ opk - i had to pos for theHCG one - i dont know why really lol CD 19

Attachments

• tests.CD19.jpg
    tests.CD19.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 6
depends what u use, it is possible with a ept but if u can hold out id wait x

Hahaha I have done that a few times in the past, an OPK and a HPT at the same time LOL A word of warning though, (you may already know) don't allow your OPK and HPT to touch as sometimes the dye can run from the OPK over on to the HPT making it look like a very faint BFP

ooo i didnt but phew for telling me saving me false excitement LOL

FX'd for us all.
I hate my body right now. My early bleeding has now stopped. I dont know what to think anymore. Am I at CD3 or 9DPO!?

Im going insane not testing! I refused to buy tests early this month so just ordered some of amazon and wont be here till next week a day before AF due! WOOO! What we all got planned for the weekend? Anything or nothing? xx

I will be spending the weekend trying my hardest not to test, most likely caving in and then squinting trying make a line appear holding onto the last bit of hope that I had a over enthusiastic IB lol

Maybe it was an IB, timing would be right for an IB! I'll Keep my fingers crossed for you. Im at a festival thing on sunday but nothing else planned. I dont have a single test in the house, which is killing me but probably saving me a lot of money, although ive just ordered 50, yes 50 IC's xx

Glad to hear everyone is doing good!! FX'd for all you ladies keep the :sex: going and lots of :dust:

Pretty sure we're now trying for a February baby ;)

Right there with ya Rocko!! GL and lots of sticky :dust:
I'm going to try taking Geritol ive heard so many success stories i want to see what all the buzz is about so we'll see....it cant hurt to try right?

ooo motherofboys fingers crossed its something, ive not started temping yet - keep bloody forgettin LOL

I kept doing that vicky, im starting temping again next month if this isnt my month. Although i "feel" pregnant, maybe im just crazy though haha! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->