Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

GOOD LUCK TO YOU FX'D FOR YA AND ALLLLL OF YOU LADIES WAITING!!:hugs:
I got asked several times while out today if I was a mother. :nope: made me a little sad to keep saying no. :cry: Oh well, hopefully by next mothers day I (and all of you ladies too) can say yes. I'm due to O within the next couple days so I am starting to get excited. :winkwink:

Happy Mothers day to all you who are moms and to all of us future moms too!!

OK... this is o test today - O day should be today - im assuming the faint line is "normal" so have i o'd early or late ARGH

Attachments

• lh.jpg
    lh.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 3
Yeah theres often a 2nd line anyway and to actually be positive it would be as dark or darker than the control line. So like you say no o today :( hope you manage to catch it either way

Im semi hoping its been - for me to of been able 2 catch it - ill try again 2mora and see if it goes darker or not. how fast does it go darker? would the line stay there the same on the test now so i can compare?

The tests only arrived today and bein POAS happy i couldnt help pee away LOL

OK... this is o test today - O day should be today - im assuming the faint line is "normal" so have i o'd early or late ARGH

These are what mine are still looking like too, Vicky! I'm supposed to O tomorrow. I've heard people say to use OPK's in the afternoon to catch the surge, but mine always look way lighter in the afternoon (I've been taking them everyday the last 4 days). Hopefully it darkens up for us soon. Maybe the cheapies don't always work well?? I don't know. Let me know what happens. :hugs:

Some people can miss it if they only test once a day, apparently the best time is around 2-4pm but its helpful to do a morning one too just in case.

Some people can miss it if they only test once a day, apparently the best time is around 2-4pm but its helpful to do a morning one too just in case.

Won't it get diluted by the afternoon time? I drink tea and water all throughout the day. All the OPK's I've taken in the afternoon are much lighter than my morning ones. Should I not drink anything for a few hours before testing maybe? Hmmm

it was about half 2/3 pm as soon as i picked post up lol - didnt actually realise it was best time til after id done it. ill try again 2mora and see, im only starting out, as stressful as it is im only on cycle 2 i should be thankful its not more - but also CM is pretty dry again now

If ur havin a surge apparently its dark regardless of being diluted

I don't know about drinking and diluting it, just that all info I have read on OPKs say the afternoon is the best time to test

congrats MIMI! We had a busy weekend with birthdays, neighborhood picnic & Mother's Day.
I'm on CD 28 now, which is long for me- I've been averaging 26 days for a while now. I tested today with IC- BFN! Still waiting to buy a FRER til I'm for sure late and not just on a longer cycle.

I'm new to this thread as I haven't been on here in aaaaages, but I'm driving myself crazy with the wait this cycle!

Vicky - yes, afternoon is best time and I get reliable results, despite always drinking copious amounts of water! Think I'm a bit addicted. Lol!

Rocko - Good luck with tomorrow's test! :)

I'm 6dpo now and going crazy with the symptom spotting! Arrrrggghh! Can't wait to start testing... Fingers crossed...!!

Oh my - ive just been to loo and there is super clear stretchy CM!! TMI maybe but for the first time im over aware of this - and had hubby not gone 2 work a night shift id be excited :( however hes not for givin me any of his stuff ARGGHHH

Hi there Holly I'm 5dpo and just want to get to testing already!

Hi ladies just passing through :) AF has gone for me now so just waiting to OV. :dust: to all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->