Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

FF said i wasnt due till saturday so about 5 days, im never early :/ it really shocked me as i was all ready to test this morning and she'd got me through the night! xx

I was 7 days early this month. Its strange last cycle I was on threads where loads of ladies were WEEKS late. I was 3 weeks late myself. This month I've been early and seen another lady as well as yourself be very early. Least I know I'm not alone but I am loosing my usually positive out look

Yeah im starting to find it very hard. I dont know what i'd do if it wasnt for having you girls on here to talk to! I've just started a journal to vent myself :/ xx

Today im needing to wee LOADS but i dont feel like anythings happening... KEEP ME SANE people LOL!

Not good about AF being early, last month i was late and then had the shortest in my life so far!

Maybe it's the eclipse... I was a week late and now it's SUPER light, but still BFN, so I don't think it's because I'm pregnant (which I had secretly been hoping)

I just want a normal cycle now this month (or a BFP preferably but if thats not to be then year a 28 day cycle with O right there in the middle would suit me just fine!)

AF seems to have gone to nothing :/ Its been brown all day and now gone... My 50 IC's came today haha! What a kick in the teeth! xx

AF seems to have gone to nothing :/ Its been brown all day and now gone... My 50 IC's came today haha! What a kick in the teeth! xx

Yeah, I had a spot Thursday, then brown CM Friday, very light Saturday and Sunday, then gone today... What is up with us this month? :shrug:

both still on BFNs??? mine was a bit heavier than that but still VERY light

I havent tested since AF came, if indeed it is AF! She usually starts redder than this but bodys are strange! xx

both still on BFNs??? mine was a bit heavier than that but still VERY light

I know right? It's so frustrating... I started charting this month to hopefully have a better understanding of what's going on. I want to start taking Chasteberry to maybe snap my cycle out of the funk it's in, but then there's the little voice in the back of my head saying what if you are pregnant and the tests are wrong? what if I'm in that small percentage of BFN pregos. (I know I'm being irrational...)

I dont know, it is a lot lighter than usual but think its a bit heavy for IB :/ xx

I didnt have IB with either of my other 2, i dont even have that to look for most likely!! accch why does a cycle have 2 be so long LOL

I didnt have IB with either of my other 2, i dont even have that to look for most likely!! accch why does a cycle have 2 be so long LOL

That's the question i ask all the time, especially mine is so irregular and long..

HEY LADIES I HAVE A ?
THIS IS WHEN THE DOCTORS SAY IM DUE BASED ON LMP
12-31-12
https://lbdf.lilypie.com/zKogm4.png

but look down below and thats when i say im due(01-12-13) based off of OPK"s and BBT chartting
i go for an U/S tmrw...anyone have this happen????
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->