Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

I cant see anything today tho i missed fmu and forced the second cos i was desp to do one. So i may of wasted a test... Lol oh well ill try again in the morning af due today despite what my ticker says lol

o man, i hate when that happens you remember yiou were supposed to poas AFTER you already started going ...uggh!! what did the second urine say???some tests say NOT to use ur fmu:flower:
I cant see anything today tho i missed fmu and forced the second cos i was desp to do one. So i may of wasted a test... Lol oh well ill try again in the morning af due today despite what my ticker says lol

yep lol, pretty much nothing on it, i thought i could see a faint line but not even as dark as the other - i did a FRER a bit later - and instantly i could see a line - within 3 min - nothin? now im just confused!!! Do i do another one, hold my wee for a bit and then do it?

Well am now certain that that line meant nothing, ive drank more today but ive just held my wee for HOURS and still nothing (its been like 2 mins since i did test) LOL but nothing, no sign of AF or even AF symptoms, i have a dull ache in my uterus - but ive had it for a good week or so now!! :( i feel crappy at the thought of AF coming cos i got my hopes up

Help me before i go crazy - ive just messed with the negativity etc on the photo - when its black and white i sure as hell i see a line :/

I hope it's not too late to join you ladies :hi: Congrats to those that have their BFP and GL to those still waiting :dust:

I just did another frer there is nothing. I guess its a no no. Ah well

Hi LilyPea welcome! Not too late no i think this groups just going to carry on till end of summer hopefully :).

Vicky...Your not out till the witch has showed, everything crossed for you

ive been reading through threads and and frer seems 2 be known for really not having an early responce? im gonna go try get some pics on of last nights test and forget the frers til AF shows.

BFP - in negative pic - again barely visable on the pic - but it was there and can just about see it on this :/

Attachments

• neg.jpg
    neg.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
ok so its now 9:40pm - AF isnt even showing a wink of an attempt - still creamy CM, no stomach ache - lots of bowel movement TMI but i dont get that before AF so much. so am in limbo. nothing i can do about it now til monday so if AF doesnt arrive ill try again!

i edited the last post thought the time would change n it didnt LOL never mind. and yes i am officially late :D

Good Morning Ladies... Im still in LOL! Im going out today with the family, gonna see if £land do some cheapies - if they do ill be sure to so one!!! As its now 1st of the month - i can tell u AF never has come this late - always between 28 and 30th - sure she has a calender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->