Jan/Feb bump buddy bbm/txt

aebnygds

Reaction score
Hey ladies :flower: I'm looking for some Jan/Feb buddies. I'm due Jan 30.So I figure I should request both months. I have PCOS and am looking for a few people to share this journey with! (The husband isnt too interested in talking about it all the time.LOL) This is my 2nd, my first is a boy named Kaden he is 23 months. I'm sorta new to this site but would love to have some BBM (blackberry messenger) or text buddy. PM me for the info. Happy and healthy 9 months to all! :happydance:

Hi, I'm due in January 2011 :)
I'm 19 and this is my first baby
I have BBM, I'm new to these forums and I can't figure out how to PM you ...
I'd like to be your buddy as I think you could share your experience with me :)

Hi Congrats. That's great I would love to be buddies. Ill PM you my info.

Hi ladies,
I am due feb 2011 and would love a bump buddy as well.I am a mom of 2 girls ages 1 and 2 soon to be 2 and 3 aug. and oct. this will make bby 3 for me!!

Hi@momo198
I've just been sick sick sick. Besides my romantic affair with tuna, I've been feeling pretty crappy. I'm still very nervous about my upcoming u/s on wednesday.

Hi@momo198
I've just been sick sick sick. Besides my romantic affair with tuna, I've been feeling pretty crappy. I'm still very nervous about my upcoming u/s on wednesday.

sorry to hear that hope you are ok now!!!i rarely have any symptoms although i get nauseous here and there and my boobs are sore and i have a horrible headache

I get the headaches too and the nausea is all day long with this pregnancy. I guess that a good thing. But my u/s went great I saw the hearbeat just flickering away!:cloud9:

I get the headaches too and the nausea is all day long with this pregnancy. I guess that a good thing. But my u/s went great I saw the hearbeat just flickering away!:cloud9:

thats good u/s went well!!!cant wait til my 1st appt..

Hi everyone Im due the 25th of January and would love to be bump buddies :)

thats good u/s went well!!!cant wait til my 1st appt..

Momo198 keep me posted about your appointment. I hope all goes well.

I had my first apptmnt on 6/24 5 weeks 4 days...too early for anything just went over prev pregnancies and since my last baby came early i am now considered high risk until further notice my next apptmnt will be 7/12 hopefully i get u/s....

@jussy Welcome and congrats

@momo198 happy and healthy 9 months

i saw the baby today and it was so amazing the little heart was flickering away...cnt wait till gender scan!

Hey momo198 that's great! That a good rate were yu able to hear it?

I have sequential screening on wednesday and the dr appt on the 26th. I'm right with you I can't wait until gender scan. Either would begreat but I'm truly wanting to have a girl since I have a son. The OH of course wants another lil boy.

Oh we have had such a terrible heat wave here. I've been on bed rest for almost three weeks and I can't say it enuff. I so want out of this bed. But ill do whatever I have too to get my lil baby here.

I hope everyone is making out ok and all babies are healthy. Take care of yourselves in this heat ladies.:thumbup:

@ aebnygds yes i heard the baby's heartbeat on 7/19 it was 170 bpm...so excited....and it is extremely hot where i live...hope u r able to get out of bed soon

Finally!!!!!!!! I am off of bedrest but with orders to take it easy. At least I can sit out on the porch.

@Jussy how are you doing I hope you and baby are good.

@momo198 that is great. My sequential screening went excellent the littlbaby was jumping around all over even waved.. LOL

Stay cool ladies. We are on our 3rd week here in Philly of 95-100 degree heat.

Hey ladies... I've seem to missed you guys post here.... I hope everyone is doing great... I'm moving over to 2nd tri and i can't wait for you all to join me soon... Hope all is well with everyone & the babies..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->