Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Florida glad everything is ok with baby!

Lucy I went through a 2-3 week patch about where you are now where I was STARVING! I couldn't eat enough! I just tried to stick to healthy stuff but it was ridiculous. Back to normal for now though!

Jlou I am sorry your friend was so insensitive :hugs:

I can totally relate florida. My ex totally tormented me a few years ago because he never wanted children again after I turned up with an unexpected pregnancy that he wanted me to terminate after our separation. Since that time, I have been trying for over 2 years with DH, and he has started having babies with his new girlfriend. It kind of makes me miserable. There is this feeling of - why does he deserve babies. He didn't want my baby born. Jerk!

At any rate - I hope you feel better soon.

That is a horrid what to treat anyone! Well I'm glad you decided to have your precious baby. It's hard not feel a certain way but all we can do is be grateful we are away from them and have wonderful dh's now! I agree jerks jerks jerks!

Jlou- ugh! In Florida I swear it's terrible! You see women big and pregnant smoking right out! Doing all kinds of things but I really do try to remember not judge(not that I'm always successful)
Sorry your friend said that. If they haven't been through this they don't get it. They really do think once you get I a certain point all worry goes away. You aren't being sensitive to feel that way.

Thank you everyone! I'm glad all is well. I had w conversation with my mom about her attitude so glad that stress is off my shoulders. School has been crazy so that's been a bother. I'm just trying stay upright these days.

Well my results were posted online and I'm happy to say we are team :pink: :happydance:. I dreamed boy the other night but I have been saying I know it's a girl since day one. I almost cried lol. Dh doesn't know so I'll probably do something special for him tonight. It's going to be hard to keep it a secret though.

Great news florida! :pink: Though I thought he was going to be surprising you :haha: Happy 14 weeks!

Well my results were posted online and I'm happy to say we are team :pink: :happydance:. I dreamed boy the other night but I have been saying I know it's a girl since day one. I almost cried lol. Dh doesn't know so I'll probably do something special for him tonight. It's going to be hard to keep it a secret though.
Great news you are having a girl!

Thanks ladies

Busy he was supposed but it was so crazy just getting any results from them. I actually got them online from the lab company. My dr refused to give the results and then they missed them up. I really need. To look for someone new

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
I had my qnatal blood draw today. The wait is on . . .

Congrats on the pink bump Florida!

I'm jealous of u ladies who are eating. I was so sick yesterday. I'm 14 weeks today and it feels like it'll never end. Still haven't gained a lb. No bump now. I feel like it went away. I get bloated during the day, but in the mornings I'm so flat. Trying not to worry....easier said than done :wacko:

Thank you busy and Lucy
Ttc fx all is well
Jami every morning I look like a maybe ate a peanut but by night I look good and pregnant. Don't let it bother you. Initially I gained 3-5lbs(on vacation) haven't gained anything other and have lost a few of those. Try not to let itworry you.

I'm not feeling sick as such, but I never feel hungry. Until o realise I haven't eaten since breakfast and it's 5oclock and I feel so sick, eating is hard work! I feel massive tho. If I hadn't of had my scan I would be sure I had more than one on there 😂😂

Florida congrats on your :pink: baby! :thumbup:

TTC good luck for your results.

Jami sorry to hear you're still ill. I haven't shaken mine completely but have only had nausea. I've got a bump even in the mornings which gets bigger as the day bloat goes on. I've also realised if I don't drink enough water it makes me constipated and the bump gets bigger the more days in a row I don't have a BM! :blush:

Sorry I've been quiet, we've been on holiday for a week (just to the coast in the south of the UK) and we had no internet signal so couldn't use phone.

I'm having a meltdown! I don't really pregnant, i wish I could feel baby move just want to know everything's ok!

:hugs: jlou. Those movements are coming hon. I know exactly what you mean. Some of the ladies are saying they feel movement and it makes me nervous because I still am not feeling anything. Do you have a Doppler or a scan coming up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->