Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Thinking about you florida. I'm in a similar boat. I called the OB to ask if it was normal for my symptoms to have disappeared at 10 weeks. They squeezed me in for an ultrasound. The appointment is in a little over an hour. I'm incredibly nervous.

Thanks busy il try those! The pain is unbearable!

Oh Florida! Your in my thoughts! Hope it goes quick and you get the results you want xxx

Thinking about you florida. I'm in a similar boat. I called the OB to ask if it was normal for my symptoms to have disappeared at 10 weeks. They squeezed me in for an ultrasound. The appointment is in a little over an hour. I'm incredibly nervous.
Waiting to hear news about your scan. Hope all is well x

Baby is fine! I'm so relieved!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
:hugs: ttc glad bubs is ok!

Thank you ladies. Still wobbling at this time. Did however dream I had a beautiful baby boy. Will be calling when it's a decent hour. I'm really tempted to go buy Doritos and Oreos at 3 am lol

Aww Florida it's totally understandable that your having a wobble! I feel more wobbly than not atm!
Did you manage to speak to anyone? Xx

Baby is genetically normal!!!! I'm so happy, yet I still feel like I'm wobbling. My ex(my 3 children's father) had his 3 child since I left him yesterday. I'm glad it's not with me, but he was such an evil person yet their popping out like rabbits and can barely take care of them! I'm having that feeling of why is very ones pregnancy smooth, with no worries. Yet if I have gas pain I'm worrying it's cramps etc. they forgot to ask for the sex so they are supposed to do that. I honestly don't care today. Just really having a rough day.

So glad all is as well as it can be Florida, that's great news!
Sorry your having a rough day :hugs:

Anyone else starving, I'm constantly hungry :dohh: now practically all my symptoms have gone too, so I don't even have nausea to keep my snacking at bay

Glad everything came back normal florida. Those wobble days are really draining :hugs:

Me lucy!! I want to eat all the time. Fortunately I think I feel so hungry I can't settle on what to eat. Plus this year I've been sticking to a strict budget and meal plan and that sort of helps me not run out and eat everything that crosses my mind. :haha:

I can totally relate florida. My ex totally tormented me a few years ago because he never wanted children again after I turned up with an unexpected pregnancy that he wanted me to terminate after our separation. Since that time, I have been trying for over 2 years with DH, and he has started having babies with his new girlfriend. It kind of makes me miserable. There is this feeling of - why does he deserve babies. He didn't want my baby born. Jerk!

At any rate - I hope you feel better soon.

Glad everything was OK Florida! I know what you mean I know a girl who is pregnant, she tried to trap her partner (it didn't work) she is smoking 20+ a day! Drinks alcohol, does eat well and she is 20 weeks in and all is fine! Not that I'd want it not to be but I think I do everything right and it just isn't fair!
But onwards and upwards, we are getting closer and closer and just had to try and stay positive xx

Thank you everyone. I appreciate the support. Anyone else would think I'm crazy. Add in that I've been waking up between 2-3 am every morning and I've been a very cranky momma. Glad all is well with everyone. Hugs to all having wobbles as well.

So my friend text me asking how my scan went and when I said yer good! Baby was healthy her reply was "good you can stop worrying now." I know I'm being way to sensitive but it really annoyed me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->