Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Jojo thank you. It can be hard.
Ttc don't worry about the Doppler. I found it once or twice around 9-11 weeks. Then when I couldn't I had meltdowns. Now after 13 weeks I've been able to find the baby daily. (Baby likes to hang out around my hb) also when you here the swoosh which is in the center for me that's the placenta and the hb is nearby. Hopefully you get your genetic testing done soon.

Super excited.... today I woke up, but was still lying on my back, and can feel a little bump sticking out below my belly button :happydance: it just appeared out of nowhere overnight!!

Sat waiting for my scan!! I'm really nervous! My other half isn't going to make it either, he's stuck in traffic! X

Scan went well! Baby was doing headstands and not wanting to face us! Everything looked good and I heard a heathy heartbeat! Can't work out how to upload a picture 🙈

Anyone else feeling movement? I'd been feeling flutters since 11 weeks but didn't admit it cause I didn't want to jinx the scan, but I'm sat here tonight being beaten around my hip!! Movement is always the side my cramping is on, for some reason my babies prefer my left side haha....it's so lovely to feel, after my MC I didn't think I'd ever get these flutters again!

I thought I felt something the the day! And after seeing baby jump all around today, im sure that's what it is! I'm really crampy but it may just be stretching pains! X

I don't know if it's because I'm somewhat larger than before or I'm gassy but I don't know if I've felt anything lol. Probably not. Hopefully by the end of the month I will.

No movements for me either. Can't wait to start feeling something, think it will help me to worry less that everything is ok.

Jlou how is your earache? Hopefully gone by now. Were you able to get swabbed for your possible BV infection? Ecstatic that your scan went well and baby looks great!

Wonderful scan lucy <3

florida I'm sorry about your mum's reaction :(

Jojo so thankful your boss was happy for you. That must be a weight off.

TTC hopefully you won't have long to wait for the Qnatal testing

I've been feeling movements off and on for a while, but sometimes it'll be 2-3 days in between feeling them. I've been having a lot of RLP, my bump is definitely getting larger though. My fundus sits right at the half way mark between my pubis and belly button. My OB says it's probably so high due to being on bed rest.

Has anyone slipped into maternity clothes yet?

No ear is no better! Been up to a&e and had a tube fitted to open my ear canal! Can't have drops so just got to finish my antibiotics and if they haven't worked by Friday I've got to have another lot!
No swabs for possible BV my doctor said it was thrush I've book to see a different doctor tomorrow!
I've been feeling really crampy and had shooting pain, hopefully just growing pains but I'm so worried! I've been to all my appointments alone, antenatal or otherwise because my OH has had to work! I'm a bit annoyed that he isn't being very supportive!

Rant over... Hope all you lovely ladies are doing amazing xx

Oh no, I was hoping your ear would be better. Ear aches are so painful. :( Why is it that you can't have any drops?

I'm glad that you'll be getting a second opinion. BV can cause cramping, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

My DH has a hard time getting away from work as well :hugs: I don't think it's that he doesn't care, it's just a busy season. Hopefully it's the same for your OH and you'll be able to see his excitement grow as the pregnancy progresses. I think a lot of partners feel a disconnect from the baby, it's different for us as we are going through so many changes.

Oh goodness Jojo, sorry I missed it. Happy 13 weeks lovely!! :dance:

Happy 13 weeks jojo

None of the drops are safe to take in pregnancy because they all contain steroids! So I have to hope the antibiotics kick in soon!

That's why I'm worried it's definitely BV. I know the difference between the two!
I hope so I think last time hit him hard he's normally like a big kid! Unknown he does have a lot on at work! I'm unwell and he's great indoors! Just been detached from the pregnancy! Xx

Happy 13 weeks jojo!

I am having a wobble day. Working on patience and of course it's the week that I'm waiting on the genetic test to come back. After 6 miscarriages it's hard not to wonder about my egg quality. Praying for peace and patience right now.

I use a homeopathic remedy that doesn't contain any steroids. Could you look for something comparable like belladonna, chamomilla, etc. It may at least help with the pain, as antibiotics won't do that until the infection is cleared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->