Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Hi busy hope all is well! I'm doing mag and baking sofa soaks and it's really helping. We are all getting close to the end.

Van- 36 weeks already?! Time is flying!

Appt today, just a check up. Probably going to ask to upbp meds as it's been 150/90s. This morning it was pretty low but better to be safe than sorry.

Oh no just 34 weeks! Feels like more :haha: I have my OB appointment tomorrow.

We moved house yesterday. Exhausting! So thankful for lots of friends to help. Still lots to do but it's taking shape!

So exciting that in a month or so some of us will have had our LO! (not me sadly) good luck with your appointment Florida and well done for surviving the move Vankiwi!!

Oh 34 sounds more like right lol vankiwi. I hate moving! Glad you had lots of help. Will you be setting up a nursery?

Jojo :hugs: it's coming so fast for you too! It'll be February before we blink.

Appt went pretty well. Bought ourselves more time in utero. Tomorrow I literally have 1 1/2 months left of carrying this baby. 45 freaking days! And that's as long as everything goes well. We could be earlier but hoping for this so she can be well developed. Still having rough days emotionally but doing ok. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Ooops sorry Van. I must have been thinking wow she's only got 6 weeks left and then typed 36 instead of 34. :blush: Either way...count down is on. I hope everything is settling with the move.

Glad the appt. Went well Florida. :D

Aww Jojo, hopefully with the holidays it won't seem like a long wait.

I know we've got some week turners, but I can't go back to view from my phone.
I hope everyone's week is off to a great start.

My week is off to a good start! DH has been unable to feel the baby kick because of this blasted anterior placenta. Well, last night, he had his head on my belly and when she kicked, DH jumped . . . and I knew he'd felt it. She went on to kick him several more times. He was thrilled!

Aw TTC I love that!!

As for me, I'm in the 30's!!! Ive made it to 30 weeks!! Cannot believe it!! Going in for a growth scan in a few hours and will be interested to see if baby boy is still measuring 2 weeks ahead! Hopefully he's evened out a bit! Talk to you all soon!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 5
In l&d. Went for level 2 us baby was not moving. Had a nst and she did move quite a bit but no accelerations. I'm starting to worry. She is down to the 10th percentile and her amniotic fluid is low. Not sure if they are classifying this as iugr. I am 30+4, she is measuring a little smaller, and honestly am wanting them to push a csection. Is that wise? Her growth is slowing down, she wasn't moving, it's like our bodies are competing and she's not winning. I'm afraid she won't make it much longer. But I also don't want her to have lasting neurological or physical damage. She's about 2.7lbs estimated on us. Any advice? Should I push for Csection? Sorry for the negative updates.

flmomma - that's terrible news. My heart aches for you and your LO. I would listen carefully to whatever the docs think and made the best decision you make for the health of your LO. I'd be leary of pushing for a c-section unless that is their suggestion - in which case do it. Like I said, your LO is the guiding force here. So, let the doctors do their job and tell you what the safest course of action is. Prayers, my friend.

Florida I would definitely convey your fears and if nothing else push to stay in hospital for more around the clock monitoring. This buys her more time in the womb, but you're also right there if things start to look poor for her. Praying for you both as well as wisdom for those in charge of caring for you.

florida - hang in there as long as you can. wait to see if at next sono baby has progressed as she should. I agree with the others that you should request to stay in hospital if possible so they can monitor her more closely. but I think that if she doesn't grow right and is not moving again at the next sono id probably ask for a c section too to save her. but id be so scared of any long term problems it could cause her being delivered early. such a hard choice. ill be praying for you and baby :hugs:

Vanwiki - I cant believe you are 34 weeks!!! jealous!!! hopefully after you have your baby youll check in on all of us weeks later to share pics!

Bselck - congrats on making it so far! this must be such a milestone after having a 23 weeker.

AFM: I have my 30 week apt tomorrow. I will definitely update after. im having a scan to measure baby and fluid. im not sure what im hoping for. less fluid would be ideal im sure, but more fluid would mean my water could possibly break earlier. which im really hoping for because I have the great insurance until January 31st where id pay nothing. if shes born after that ill have atleast $5000 in deductibles and copays.

I can also tell that I have too much water because I feel huge!! its very uncomfortable. OMG my back and pubic bone and hips have been killing me. after sitting all day or trying to sleep at night. whenever I get up I feel like an old crippled woman limping along.

good thing is I start my new job Monday! im so excited. my job here is putting pressure on me to get out of my new job and come over here 3 days a week for 2 weeks to help close until they get the new person. me being the nice person I am I agreed....but now im tbinking that was a horrible mistake! how can I work full time, then get out and go to another job?? I have two small kids to take care of, plus im miserable and in pain now. im gonna get out of that job and be dead on my feet....not want to go to another job! my husband is so mad I even agreed to it. how do I get out of this one??

also....I had a big glob of mucous come out. it was clear....I was in the shower so (TMI) I reached up to see if there was more or where it came from...I know...dumb...and I felt my cervix open. could I have lost my plug? I have been having BH a lot since the wreck, some painful but nothing consistent. maybe it will grow back?

Florida- oh no! I definitely agree with Busy that at least maybe they could keep you in the hospital for around the clock monitoring? That could at least buy you a few more weeks!

Jami- sorry I have no advice about the plug, but considering your accident I would definitely get checked out! Im sure it's no worry!

I ended up just having a belly measurement and heartbeat check today and will have to wait for the babies growth ultrasound until 32 weeks. So my belly is still on track at 30 weeks, heartbeat was strong and he had the hiccups during the appointment! :haha: my BP was 106/68 which is normal for me and overall it was a good appt- just anxious for the next ultrasound now!

Florida thinking of you! How worried you must be!

Jami I'll definitely check in, don't worry!

I can't believe she'll be here in 4.5 weeks!!

We won't really be setting up a nursery. Not before she's born anyway. DD was in our room until 7 months, we just had her drawers in the other room so I guess we will do the same again.

Florida, I can't imagine the worry you are going through. I'm sure the docs will keep their close eye on your little one but remember mummy's instinct. You are over 30 weeks and although baby is on small side for gestation she has a great chance of having no long-term problems from being born this early. I hope she can safely stay in for a little while longer but definitely go for the C section if it is recommended. Thinking of you x

I feel like I'm being lied to. We had a bpp and nst, that led to us being sent to l&d. Now they are saying she's not doing great but doing well enough and we'll just have to wait and see what happens. Even though her fluid is getting lower, even though she has gone from 21 to 10th percentile n less than 2 weeks. I asked what's the risk of her being stillborn and they said we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Had a 3D sono!!! I've never had one so it was so exciting. She 3lbs 4oz and perfect. Fluid didnt go down like they hoped, but went up from 26 to 27. So still going to be closely monitored for that. Here's a pic of my girly :baby:

Attachments

• 20161130_083301.jpg
    20161130_083301.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4
Florida- I think that is an awful response to your question about the risks of stillbirth. Can you get a second opinion for peace of mind?

I can't imagine how terrified you must be florida. Are they at least keeping you in the hospital so that they can keep a close eye on the baby? Are they going to take her immediately if their concerns increase any? I'm so sorry you're going through this. My prayers are with you and your LO.

No im home now. They said there's nothing more to do there than at home and they don't want to keep us admitted until 37 weeks because she was doing ok. She is moving quite a bit today. She passed another bpp, though she still didn't move much on us. Her nst was good but not great. My labs look good so as long as she isn't in distress we will stay pregnant until 37 weeks. We did talk to the mfm apparently yesterday in clinic and he said she looked ok at that time as well. I'm so scared to lose her. It's driving me crazy but they say she's doing good, not as good as she should be but good. She's smaller which we already knew.

I'm glad that you'll be closely monitored florida, but still upset that it seems they aren't taking your valid concerns seriously. Loads of prayers. :hugs:

Awww Jami look at those squishy cheeks <3 Sorry that your fluid level is still high. How is the new job going? Can't believe you agreed to work both for a while, I'd be SO exhausted.

Van we'll be doing the same. Babe will share our room but I plan to set up their things in another room.

Bselck that kind of stinks that you weren't able to have your ultrasound. :( Something to look forward to for next time I suppose. Glad everything is still measuring and going perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->