Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

jami888,

I feel your pain as far as the extra amniotic fluid. I have GD and give myself shots of Insulin 4 times daily. I am going the 23rd to see if my fluid levels have dropped yet. Hang in there! :hugs:

My little rainbow boy, Elijah Keith is due on January 12. His sibling was due July 31st, 2015, and we miscarried in January 2016. We have one son already, his name is Lance and he is 12 years old.

Hello Shawna, lovely to have you here. Hope your pregnancy is going well despite the GD and extra fluid x

My rainbow is due Feb 1st, and is a little girl.

The loss of my angels was 7 years ago, unexpected, but very much missed. They were with a previous partner.. My DH is very good with me, and is very sympathetic, but it's hard to explain the upset and anxiety.

Yesterday was the anniversary, and it just hit me so hard. Feeling her move, and mourning the past.. A very bitter sweet day.

Went to breakfast this morning with DH and kids. Almost home at a red light. Light turns green, I am driving, so I go and some truck runs his red light and tbones us in my side. I am in the ER being monitored for 6 hrs, baby seems fine, DH is downstairs for chest pain. Our jeep is totalled. We're not even sure the guy had insurance.

Wow we have so much going on right now this is the last thing we needed. I got a new job I was supposed to start next monday. But how am I going to do this with no car? Because my husband didn't ask the guy for insurance and he can't get ahold of the officer who wrote the report, he called our insurance who said we'd have to pay $1000 deductile to get a rental. It was the other guys fault. He even admitted it to the officer. I am so frustrated my husband didn't think to get the insurance info!!!! Now well probably have to fork out a bunch of money over the next few weeks and wait and pray he has insurance.

I am sooooo stressed:cry:

Oh no, Jami! I sure hope he had insurance! For now, I'm glad everyone is okay.

Home now. Lots of BH and crazy kicks but hospital says she's ok. Guy did have insurance so hopefully this gets fixed quick and doesn’t turn into a nightmare. Thankful my family is all ok.

That's terrible Jami but glad you and family are ok, stressed but healthy and alive. Congratulations on the new job and I hope you get the car sorted ASAP.

Hello pubmissus, congratulations on your little girl, hope your pregnancy has so far been good. Last week would have been my due date, I was lying down with tears in my eyes whilst my rainbow was kicking me, very bittersweet but just thankful that I have been given another chance x

Welcome shawnashow and PubMissus, I've added you ladies to the front page. Congrats on your rainbow babies :dance:
Good luck at your appt. later this week shawna, I hope the levels are improved.

Jami how scary. I'm glad all checked out with you and the baby. What a relief that the other guy had insurance. Still I hope with everything else going on that this isn't too much of a financial burden and you're able to figure out some way to get to your new job. Congrats by the way!

Hope everyone has been having a great weekend!

Hello shawnashow and pubmissus!! So glad you have your rainbows on board and hope all is going well for you. Anniversaries are hard, two of my angels anniversaries are on my youngest kids birthdays so those days are very bittersweet for me xx
Shawna hoping your levels are good this week please let us know!
Pub- I don't think any amount of time will ever make it go away :hugs: having a rainbow on board does ease the pain some

Jami- I'm so sorry this happened. If he has insurance call first thing tomorrow to get put in the rental right away. Who does the other driver have? I'm glad you're ok. Take it easy the next couple of days.

My little rainbow boy, Elijah Keith is due on January 12. His sibling was due July 31st, 2015, and we miscarried in January 2016. We have one son already, his name is Lance and he is 12 years old.

My rainbow is due Feb 1st, and is a little girl.

The loss of my angels was 7 years ago, unexpected, but very much missed. They were with a previous partner.. My DH is very good with me, and is very sympathetic, but it's hard to explain the upset and anxiety.

Yesterday was the anniversary, and it just hit me so hard. Feeling her move, and mourning the past.. A very bitter sweet day.

Welcome Shawna and Pubmissus!! So glad you both have healthy rainbow babies on board!

Home now. Lots of BH and crazy kicks but hospital says she's ok. Guy did have insurance so hopefully this gets fixed quick and doesn’t turn into a nightmare. Thankful my family is all ok.

Jami- how scary!! So glad everything is ok and your insurance is figuring it out!! I'll be praying for you!!

Hi Shawna and Pubmissus :waves: Congratulations on your rainbow babies... Pubmissus we're due our :pink: rainbows on the same date :cloud9:

Jami, how horrible for you! I'm glad no-one was seriously hurt and that
it looks like the insurance is sorted. I hope you get the rental so you are able to get to your new job.

Thanks busytulip! Crazy to think she'll be here in less than 6 weeks!

Jami what a pain about the crash and insurance! Glad you're all ok at least.

Hope everyone else is well! So hard to keep track of everything on my phone!

Hey girls, went for my GTT today, get the results tomorrow although.im not hopeful as my fasting number was 6.2.
Also had a scan as I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead, turns out baby is on the 50th centile all over and weighing in at 2lb 14Oz so not to bad! I'm bang on for due date according to the scan.

Hey ladies.
So im due Feb 8th, but I've just been informed that because of my new job I'm taking, I'll lose coverage 1/31. How do I get this baby here before then, or what do I do if I have no insurance when she is born?

My dr said if I didn't go naturally before 39 weeks he'd induce me. So I called today and asked if being induced before January 31st would be possible and the nurse said "no, ull be 39 weeks February 1st so that's the earliest u can be induced." But she can be a b**** some times so I'm gonna talk to my dr about it next week when I go for my sono. I'm sure he'll be more understanding. She also said he wouldn't strip my membranes before 38 weeks, but he did at 36 and 37 weeks with my daughter so I'm trying not to believe her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->