January 2012 IVF

and a :bfn: for me too!

They said they want to start found 2 in June but for me that seems like too far away. They want to book me an appointment with the consultant as I didn't respond too well on the stimms, I raised my concerns about the number of follicles I had at the last 3 scans and suggested myself abandoning the cycle but he said it was quality not quantity, so why are they now querying it?

They said they want to start found 2 in June but for me that seems like too far away. They want to book me an appointment with the consultant as I didn't respond too well on the stimms, I raised my concerns about the number of follicles I had at the last 3 scans and suggested myself abandoning the cycle but he said it was quality not quantity, so why are they now querying it?

So sorry about your BFN :cry: June does sound too far away, can you ask them to start in April? When you go for round 2 make sure that they give you the correct amount of stimms so that you have more egg quantity and quality. I still feel that the first round of IVF for some clinics is just a trial and they see how things go with round 1. I hope that you are able to get the answers you deserve and can have an earlier round 2.

Take care :hugs:

Sorry icklefish, hope you get an earlier appt.

I am 5dp3dt and I dont know what to say, im soo petrified of getting of bfn. Any symptom that I feel can very well be the progesterone so I kind of have no idea whats going on. I go for beta on Thur 2/16, but I will def poas before that so I have an idea of what to expect.

Babydrms if today is the transfer good luck!

Thank you Traskey :hugs: I sure hope the second time works for us. Did you stay with clinic that did the first one? What changes did you do? I am gonna read your journal :coffee:

Arimas, I stayed with the same clinic as I was really pleased with my care. I was a little worried when they kept things the same but id' had a good response the first time so they wanted to leave things and just try again.

I would go for a follow up appointment though and talk through your cycle. Get as many answers as you can.

Icklefish, i'm sorry that you got a bfn :hugs: I had to wait 3 bleeds between cycles.

I am 5dp3dt and I dont know what to say, im soo petrified of getting of bfn. Any symptom that I feel can very well be the progesterone so I kind of have no idea whats going on. I go for beta on Thur 2/16, but I will def poas before that so I have an idea of what to expect.

Just stay positive and dont think about the negative. Enjoy your two weeks and think of your embies growing inside strong and healthy. :hugs:

:hugs: I'm really sorry things didn't work out.

Transfer was a little rough - she couldn't get through my cervix, ugh. So now I am super crampy and I have to take valium to keep things quiet. Nervous that the cramping will adversely effect our outcome. :nope: Anyways, we went with a SET, we had one perfect blast. Looks like we may have between 2-5 to freeze. Which is kind of a mute point because we would do another fresh cycle if it doesn't stick and save the frosty for a possible second child (I have low reserve and we are trying to plan ahead).

Please stick little bean.

I am so sorry iklefish. (((HUGS)))

Sticky vibes Babydrms!! I am sorry your transfer was difficult.

Same thing with me! Couldn't get through cervix, but I had NO valium...instead re and nurse said ”this is just a preview of labor pain” ouch...was crampy the whole day. Take it easy Babydrms.

Icklefish - I'm so sorry hun! :hugs:

Hoping - Ive got everything crossed for you! Big :hug:

Aromas and icklefish, I'm so sorry to hear about your bfns, it really is gutting and very hard to take, oddly I only cried a little on the day, it didn't really sink in at first. All I can same is that over time, you will feel better and ready to go again! X

Babydrms-yay for pupo and to some possible frosties! Boo to difficult transfer!x

Hoping- try to keep the pma! How much longer til otd?

How is everyone else doing? Ec on Wednesday for me! X

yesterday had dull minimal cramping. Today at 6dp3dt woke up to semi painful cramps in middle of my stomach. It sorta feels like af is coming....sound familiar?

Not every woman has implantation bleeding right?

yesterday had dull minimal cramping. Today at 6dp3dt woke up to semi painful cramps in middle of my stomach. It sorta feels like af is coming....sound familiar?

Hoping, I woke up at 5am 7 days post 3dt with sharp pains in my stomach (I was cramping every day, but not like this). I am sure it was implantation. I insert progesterone suppositories three times a day and check my cervix for blood every time and nothing. I still feel like AF is coming so it kind of freaks me out.

I have also had 4 :bfp: ! With three different brands of hpts just in case some were duds.

I think your cramps are a great sign!!! :dust:

Congratulations Care :wohoo:

Hoping, I didn't have implantation bleeding at all.

ST, good luck for EC on Wednesday :dance:

All my handouts say implantation cramping can be as bad or worse than AF and to NOT stop your meds even if you have bleeding...so keep positive, the beta will be the true test!!

Hoping, I woke up at 5am 7 days post 3dt with sharp pains in my stomach (I was cramping every day, but not like this). I am sure it was implantation. I insert progesterone suppositories three times a day and check my cervix for blood every time and nothing. I still feel like AF is coming so it kind of freaks me out.

I have also had 4 :bfp: ! With three different brands of hpts just in case some were duds.

Yayee, :happydance: Congratulations!! Is this positive from the cycle in Mexico you did?

Congrats!!:happydance:

All my handouts say implantation cramping can be as bad or worse than AF and to NOT stop your meds even if you have bleeding...so keep positive, the beta will be the true test!!

Yayee, :happydance: Congratulations!! Is this positive from the cycle in Mexico you did?

Yes. We transferred 3, 3 day embryos on Jan 30. One was a perfect 8 cell and two were 5 cell (one was fractured a bit, but the other was great and just about to divide). We only had three embryos and didn't want to risk loosing all of them going to blast, so we decided to transfer them all at three days. :cloud9:

Hoping I had cramping nearly every day (can't remember when they started tho) and still get them occasionally now, don't loose hope hun :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->