January 2012 IVF

Today is 10dp3dt and throughout the morning I had light brown discharge. Then by 2pm while using the bathroom I wiped and saw red blood....so i guess its over for me :( Im suppose to go for Beta tomorrow. I am in a bad mood, and on top of that I have cramping in middle of my stomach '_' soooo not happy today.

Today is 10dp3dt and throughout the morning I had light brown discharge. Then by 2pm while using the bathroom I wiped and saw red blood....so i guess its over for me :( Im suppose to go for Beta tomorrow. I am in a bad mood, and on top of that I have cramping in middle of my stomach '_' soooo not happy today.

My literature from the RE said many people bleed as heavy as a period when they are indeed pregnent - FX'd for your beta tomorrow.

In my case I feel defeated because I POAS today and saw a BFN, not even close to a hint of a line. :nope:

Sorry you think it's over hoping and babydrms, It's a horrible horrible feeling. X x

aFM- just done trigger, egg collection Friday! Very uncomfy now- now have 40 follies!

How is everyone else? This thread has been quiet recently. X

Sorry you think it's over hoping and babydrms, It's a horrible horrible feeling. X x

aFM- just done trigger, egg collection Friday! Very uncomfy now- now have 40 follies!

How is everyone else? This thread has been quiet recently. X

Good luck with your retrieval - holy cow 40!!!

Had my beta today.... negative. Waiting till AF then take some time to rest and may start again in April. Good luck to everyone left waiting. Congratulations to all the BFP.

Hoping, it is not over yet! it could be breakthrough bleeding, or the finishing of implantation. FX for tomorrow!

Babydrms, aren't you only like 5dpt? Don't get down yet. You are testing super early and most women don't test positive then.

Schoolteacher, how cow, 40! Are you uncomfortable?

Desperate, I am so sorry you got a bfn. I am glad you are thinking a head. It will work! :hug:

AFM, I go for my second beta tomorrow and will get the results friday. I hate the wait.

Had my beta today.... negative. Waiting till AF then take some time to rest and may start again in April. Good luck to everyone left waiting. Congratulations to all the BFP.

There are no words, :hugs:. Thinking of you...

Babydrms when was your ET?

I transfered last friday, as Care says, I am 5dp5dt. But feeling very grim.

If the bean doesn't stick we are going to take a diving trip in April - We will probably sit out for a bit because I just don't want a Christmas baby (if I did a retrieval 2 months after my first it would make for 12/26 due date). I'm a Christmas baby and I can't remember a birthday where my heart has not been broken by friends and family who can't find the time to celebrate with me. Also, I don't want to wait another whole year'ish to dive...we haven't been since October as it is, and we haven't missed a February trip in seven years (which also has me down).

Hoping, it is not over yet! it could be breakthrough bleeding, or the finishing of implantation. FX for tomorrow!

Babydrms, aren't you only like 5dpt? Don't get down yet. You are testing super early and most women don't test positive then.

Schoolteacher, how cow, 40! Are you uncomfortable?

Desperate, I am so sorry you got a bfn. I am glad you are thinking a head. It will work! :hug:

AFM, I go for my second beta tomorrow and will get the results friday. I hate the wait.

Thank you for your positivity, but honostly the test was just confirmation of what I felt. Last night my cervix felt very high and soft - so it gave me hope. Then today I woke up and my breast tenderness and severe bloating have significantly decreased - and they should be getting worse before the get better. I had a good cry before DH came home from work...I told him about everything and he did his best to not cry also - I knew if I cried in fron of him he would lose it too. This is all sooooo exhausting.

Well if it makes you feel any better, my breast tenderness decreased last week, and I was still pregnant. And from what I heard from a friend, the bloating shouldn't go away until after AF, so it could just be going down naturally for other reasons. Don't feel too down, the stress isn't good. :hug:

I agree with the other ladies you're not out of the woods yet!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am a Christmas baby too and it is awful ... during university there was exams, now its Christmas parties! I am glad my retrieval will be in April so that I can avoid a Christmas baby but I have to say at this point I would give birth on Christmas day if it meant having a baby.

I agree with the other ladies you're not out of the woods yet!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am a Christmas baby too and it is awful ... during university there was exams, now its Christmas parties! I am glad my retrieval will be in April so that I can avoid a Christmas baby but I have to say at this point I would give birth on Christmas day if it meant having a baby.

Yep, and twice in my adult life my husband and whole family forgot it was my birthday all together because they were preoccupied with the holidays. Mine is the 21st, so school was usually done by then. Never even got to bring cupcakes to school for my Birthday growing up. :nope: Crazy what scars us.

Uh, just so you know, a retrieval day of April 10th gives you a Dec 26th due date...But I know what you mean, I would love a baby anytime but I think I might need a break. More than anything I just want to get to the water, it is what makes me calm.

Yep, and twice in my adult life my husband and whole family forgot it was my birthday all together because they were preoccupied with the holidays. Mine is the 21st, so school was usually done by then. Never even got to bring cupcakes to school for my Birthday growing up. :nope: Crazy what scars us.

Uh, just so you know, a retrieval day of April 10th gives you a Dec 26th due date...But I know what you mean, I would love a baby anytime but I think I might need a break. More than anything I just want to get to the water, it is what makes me calm.

Ohhhh my math wasn't all that good then! I was thinking that a cycle in April gave me a January baby ... oh well c'est la vie!

If things go like I think they might retrieval would be around Easter - so around the 5th - 7th of April.

Up at 6am going to lab for my beta so I guess I will get results while I'm at work. Woke up and saw brown spotting and when I wiped there was red blood. I kind of feel like how I feel when af comes...this is so unfair, I did eveything I was supposed to. My insurance only covered meds so I had to save up my $10,000 + more, and just like that it may be over. Ladies pray for my sanity.

Thinking of you hoping! X x

Babydrms, that's great that you have your diving to focus on, what a brilliant hobbie! Lots of ladies swear by going away after a failed cycle, it really does help! When do you think you will know for sure that it's over? Are you having a beta? It's so annoying that my clinic don't do them! X

Someone asked if was uncomfy? Hell yes! It's getting quite painful now! eR tommorow! X

Good luck for April springy! X

Sorry to anyone I have missed! X

Schoolteacher - I bet your uncomfy, I was and I only had like a third as many eggs as you do. I do have a beta scheduled for Monday. Then follow-up with the doc on tuesday.

Carolyn - you would be due on my birthday with a retrieval date of the 5th :flower:.

Up at 6am going to lab for my beta so I guess I will get results while I'm at work. Woke up and saw brown spotting and when I wiped there was red blood. I kind of feel like how I feel when af comes...this is so unfair, I did eveything I was supposed to. My insurance only covered meds so I had to save up my $10,000 + more, and just like that it may be over. Ladies pray for my sanity.

GOOD LUCK HOPING1986! I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed.

Thinking of you hoping! X x

Babydrms, that's great that you have your diving to focus on, what a brilliant hobbie! Lots of ladies swear by going away after a failed cycle, it really does help! When do you think you will know for sure that it's over? Are you having a beta? It's so annoying that my clinic don't do them! X

Someone asked if was uncomfy? Hell yes! It's getting quite painful now! eR tommorow! X

Good luck for April springy! X

Sorry to anyone I have missed! X

Good luck with the retrieval tomorrow! I am sure with all your follicles you are super uncomfortable.

Schoolteacher - I bet your uncomfy, I was and I only had like a third as many eggs as you do. I do have a beta scheduled for Monday. Then follow-up with the doc on tuesday.

Carolyn - you would be due on my birthday with a retrieval date of the 5th :flower:.

I should have a better idea next week as to when my cycling will be! Still thinking start to mid April for a retrieval. PRAYING I don't have to go on the pill for a long period of time before getting this started!

I really hope you don't get bad news while at work...:hugs:

I really hope you don't get bad news while at work...:hugs:

Hey girl - check out this site

https://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm

You transferred a 1AA right?? 11 day post retrieval would be early for a positive beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->