january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Happy 5 Weeks :happydance:

Lot of January mommies aren't there... obviously something in the water during April and May tehe.

I wish i could throw up! Like you i've felt nauseous for so long now, i just want to get something up and hopefully it would make me feel better :)

x

Oh yeah Snugggs, i hadn't noticed we were both in Staffs lol.

Yeah the midwife said if i stay under consultancy after ive seen the anesthetist (to find out which anesthetic i am allergic to, and which is safe to have IF i need it) then i'd be on a different ward and won't be allowed to use the pool.

Aww Holly. I know how you feel - being exhausted all the time. I've not actually been sick yet, just felt queezy for the last few weeks and have lost my appetite. I keep getting acid too.

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site. I just found out I am pregnancy and due jan 25th. My pregancy journey has been very long. I have a 4 1/2 year old little girl. It took us a year to get prego with her. Then after her we misscarried after 8 months of trying. Then 4 months later we got pregnant and lost my son Cam 2 days before my due date. Cord was in a knot and tightened which apparently isn't suppose to happen. We delivered him by C-section. That was in Dec 2009. We then got prego in Dec 2010 after trying for a year and lost it at 5 weeks. This pregnancy numbers are really good and I am doing HCG injections with aspirin and progesterone. Sorry I just blabbed my mouth off here but I hope this one works and we get a brother or sister for my daughter

Hello all! Hope everyone is well. And welcome to the newbies! Cant believe there will be a Feb group starting soon!

Well, the doctor has signed me off work for a week with Hyperemisis gravidarum and I've to go back to see her next Wednesday. Feel just awful all the time and can barely move without needing to be sick - was actually bringing up so much blood yesterday because I had been sick and retching so much :cry: Feel like all I do is moan which I really dont want to do! I want to be happy and excited :cry:

Oh well! A week in bed for me :thumbup:

God Love You. Hope you start to feel better SOON.:hugs:

Well, the doctor has signed me off work for a week with Hyperemisis gravidarum and I've to go back to see her next Wednesday. Feel just awful all the time and can barely move without needing to be sick - was actually bringing up so much blood yesterday because I had been sick and retching so much :cry: Feel like all I do is moan which I really dont want to do! I want to be happy and excited :cry:

Sorry to hear you are soo ill. Hope you are better soon :hugs:

Well I went to the doctors today and got told the midwives work from my doctors surgey so could request an appointment there and then. I requested my 1st appointment and managed to get one for today at 3.30pm :happydance: soo happy :yipee:

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site. I just found out I am pregnancy and due jan 25th. My pregancy journey has been very long. I have a 4 1/2 year old little girl. It took us a year to get prego with her. Then after her we misscarried after 8 months of trying. Then 4 months later we got pregnant and lost my son Cam 2 days before my due date. Cord was in a knot and tightened which apparently isn't suppose to happen. We delivered him by C-section. That was in Dec 2009. We then got prego in Dec 2010 after trying for a year and lost it at 5 weeks. This pregnancy numbers are really good and I am doing HCG injections with aspirin and progesterone. Sorry I just blabbed my mouth off here but I hope this one works and we get a brother or sister for my daughter

I wish you the very best of luck with this pregnancy! xxxxxx

Hi everyone,

Hopef,
I am so sorry to hear what you have been through, and I wish you a very healthy pregnancy!!:hugs:

hi girls. still no big symptoms. really sore boobs and fatigue is about it. i know i will regret it, but i am praying to wake up with ms.

hi girls. still no big symptoms. really sore boobs and fatigue is about it. i know i will regret it, but i am praying to wake up with ms.

:haha: you'll regret it. Throat starts hurting really badly afterwards. Though it's nice having a clear symptom that makes the baby feel more real. It's horrible at this stage feels like the baby is sooooo far away!

lol i know i will regret it soo badly but i you're right - i just want it to feel real.

my progesterone is low and i just started suppositories so i am guessing that is why i dont have a lot of symptoms

Besides feeling tired, I had my first symptom today! Saw veins in my boobs. They feel heavier and are definitely sensitive (oh yea, that's another symptom) but have never noticed veins in my boobs before!

I am having an hard day today. but can someone say something positive??

LOL

I need some laughs.

Besides feeling tired, I had my first symptom today! Saw veins in my boobs. They feel heavier and are definitely sensitive (oh yea, that's another symptom) but have never noticed veins in my boobs before!

If you are anything like me this is good! I'm not as gifted as I'd like in that area haha. I am convinced my boobs look bigger? My partner just laughs! They feel bigger for sure, rushing up and downstairs doesnt happen anymore...ouch!!

Hi ladies,

Well I am in a bit of a wierd mood today as I was woken up at 4am with bad stomach cramps but no bleeding. It made me panic a bit obviously if there is no bleeding its fine.

Dstnie- I know what you mean, with my boobs being a 32DD originally they are really sore and have grown a cup size and are killing.

9babiesgone-I hope you are feeling better today. You have been through so much and are such an inspirational woman. I am having a crappy day today so hope i have the bad mood for you x

Lully- I know what you mean, I was dancing through the office the other day and had to stop because they were killing!!

Bellaxgee- Hope the suppositories are going well. :hugs:

Thanks, Pinky. congrats - you made it to 6 weeks! isn't it the best feeling seeing that ticker change?!

I am having an hard day today. but can someone say something positive??

LOL

I need some laughs.

I was the same this morning, I'm eating now so I'm happy enough for the time being!! :)
awwe just been fighting with my husband lately.

aw whats wrong 9babiesgone?
eh men problems. : (
Hi ladies,

Well I am in a bit of a wierd mood today as I was woken up at 4am with bad stomach cramps but no bleeding. It made me panic a bit obviously if there is no bleeding its fine.

Dstnie- I know what you mean, with my boobs being a 32DD originally they are really sore and have grown a cup size and are killing.

9babiesgone-I hope you are feeling better today. You have been through so much and are such an inspirational woman. I am having a crappy day today so hope i have the bad mood for you x

Lully- I know what you mean, I was dancing through the office the other day and had to stop because they were killing!!

Bellaxgee- Hope the suppositories are going well. :hugs:

eh it is a little bit better. if my husband would stop being a douchemuffin.

hey everyone, i had my scan today....all is well!!!! i saw the midwife squinting, she thought that she could see one baby!!!! whoo-hooo.......have another scan on 8th june, just to confirm how many is in there!

now it feels real!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->