january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Hello all! Hope everyone is well. And welcome to the newbies! Cant believe there will be a Feb group starting soon!

Well, the doctor has signed me off work for a week with Hyperemisis gravidarum and I've to go back to see her next Wednesday. Feel just awful all the time and can barely move without needing to be sick - was actually bringing up so much blood yesterday because I had been sick and retching so much :cry: Feel like all I do is moan which I really dont want to do! I want to be happy and excited :cry:

Oh well! A week in bed for me :thumbup:

welcome any newbies!!!!!congrats xxx

so sorry you have been soooo sick, my sister had to be hospitalised in both her pregnancies, but has 2 healthy boys!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee: im due the 27th of jan, cant wait after 3years of trying we got our bfp on monday n got it confirmed yesterday at the doctor who was even beaming for us :happydance: roll on jan 2012, :happydance: happy healthy n safe pregnancys ladies hope to god the lil bean sticks its our first dream baby n we r so so excited!:cloud9:

I am pregnant with my 3rd child. I had 5 miscarraiges before my 3 year old daughter, and have now had 6 miscarriages after my son. (he is 2 years old). and now I am pregnant and due on january 8th.

i am so sorry for your losses 9babies :hugs: praying for a sticky one for you!

well I did my sixth test today just to make sure I'm still pregnant lol, is it to early to have cravings? I REALLY like cheese at the moment and I never eat a lot =/

Hi everyone
I found out last wk im pregnant.........cant believe it!!!
I had some bleeding for a few days but it seems to of stopped im just hoping everything is ok now.
I think im due 25th january :)
Ive got an early scan on 6th june cant wait but im sure i will do a few more tests before then lol
xxx

congratulations fisher, I'm thinking of going for a private early scan as my dr wont send me for one :(

Thanks chloe
Im having early scan cos i had ivf and they always give you an early scan which is gd.
I still dont believe im pregnant though not long to wait though to find out for sure xx

no nor do I, I was told I'd never have children we have one son and lost a baby in Jan this year so until I see a heartbeat I wont be able to relax silly I know

well I did my sixth test today just to make sure I'm still pregnant lol, is it to early to have cravings? I REALLY like cheese at the moment and I never eat a lot =/

You and just like me :) I'm seriously craving cheese at the minute lol. I'm having a cheese sandwich for lunch and then doing my best to cook a tea that I can melt cheese in to of lol.
I've been having lots of early symptoms, OH thinks it's a sign of twins!

So many new posts on this thread, I can't keep up with you all : p... Huge congrats and hello to new folks xxx

You and just like me :) I'm seriously craving cheese at the minute lol. I'm having a cheese sandwich for lunch and then doing my best to cook a tea that I can melt cheese in to of lol.

So many new posts on this thread, I can't keep up with you all : p... Huge congrats and hello to new folks xxx

ha ha at least I'm not the only one, my mum and nan both said tiwns! I'd have my work cut out Jack will be 19 months old when this baby is born imagine twins

ha ha at least I'm not the only one, my mum and nan both said tiwns! I'd have my work cut out Jack will be 19 months old when this baby is born imagine twins

Aww bless :) What a lovely age gap it will be though for when they are older (and younger but harder work :wacko: lol)
Josh will be nearly 7yrs when bean is born, while i was ttc i was worried about the gap as the years went on, but now i'm PG i thinking "what the hell!" :happydance: xx

Snugggs, I LOVE your tattoo :)

Aww thanks m'dear. I was so worried though, the tattoo is new. It's been booked 6 weeks and i ended up having it done the day before BFP. Done some searching though and there are no counter implications xx

Hello and congrats everyone! :happydance:

I had my first appointment with the midwife today.

I should be due on the 2nd Jan although i will find out for sure during my first scan. My midwife is trying to book it around the 13th week. Is this normal? I wanted it sooner than that! lol. :neutral:

Congrats to you too Missy.

I think unless you are placed in a high risk group during first-tri, having your first scan at 12/13 weeks is normal. I'm pretty sure that's how it works x

Thanks Snugggs!

Hmm, well she has put me in the high risk category because of my weight, and because i had a fit after having a general anesthetic years ago when having teeth taken out lol

It's annoyed me because i wanted to give birth in the pool.

Does High risk mean no birth pool then? cr*p, i was so hoping for a pool birth and i know i'll be placed high risk cause of weight too.
I would question why she's not booking an early scan as you're high-risk. Both being in Staffordshire i would say we're part of the same post-code lottery!

Hmmm, odd one isn't it. I'd defo enquire xx

Great to see so many new Jan mommies out there!!!

I threw up for the first time today!! uggg... I have had nausea since a few days before BFP, but never thrown up.. So it begins ladies!! haha

Im so fatigued and exhausted.. I just dont know how to get up the energy to do anything right now..

but on the plus side.. IM 5 WEEKS TODAY!! and my first u/s is in exactly 2 weeks.. this wait is sooo long!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->