january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Hey Trixie how you feeling? I'm doing well. Don't even feel like I'm pg now, lol. Except I'm a little more tired than normal. I keep testing to make sure the line keeps getting darker. And it does :happydance:

hiya hun, im doing ok....no real symptoms yet......havent done anymore tests as im broke from buying all the ones from last cycle!!!
im still in shock too, it doesnt feel real....i feel abit weird but this is so different to last time!!!....scan on friday to see the sac, then ill be referred to my consultant who will prob do a scan at 7 weeks, to see how many are in here!!!!

how are you hun??:hugs:

hey trixie :hugs:

I don't quite believe it either. I dod another test last night because I still don't believe it. I have my doctors appointment tomorrow to get registered with the midwife so I am dead excited :happydance: hope you are ok x

Hi Ladies, glas to see I'm not the only one Peeing ALL THE TIME, & v.v.v.v sore boobs!!! (Hubby thinks I've just gone mad & am making it all up!!)

:wave: hi ladies! I'm due 14th jan!

I don't quite believe it either. I dod another test last night because I still don't believe it. I have my doctors appointment tomorrow to get registered with the midwife so I am dead excited :happydance: hope you are ok x

hi pinky......pinky and trixie lol sorry had a baby brain moment and the names made me laugh!!!!:haha:

im afraid to do any more tests.....i keep thinking this isnt real, i think thats because of the lack of symptoms!!!:shrug:GL tomorrow x

hi NUKE congrats and welcome x:happydance:
and ruth i am peeing all the time too.....i just think its the lack of sore boobs and no cramps thats worrying me....sad i know!!!:blush:

Trixie, you can have my cramps and sore boobs!! I was being silly before in the office and started dancing and had to stop as my boobs were killing!! Investing in a sports bra to help as its difficult to sleep. I was woken up at 5 am this morning by my little pippin digging away at me and giving me pains :haha: I suppose its nice though as I know exactly where is it at the minute because the pains only come from there.

The peeing is doing my head in a bit. We were travelling at the weekend and they had to stop 3 times for me to go to the loo :haha: surprised no-one said anything!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely sunny day :happydance:

Hi ladies, is it normal to have sore boobs that are growing so big so quickly, as well as being sick (though at 1am), acne, and bloat this early on in the pregnancy? Any other ladies due near the end of January?

I am 6 weeks and approx 2 days due the 16th Jan my nausea has just cone on strong last few days and I have huge boobs already lol but also sore :( I also have a bump but this is my second baby so was expecting to show earlier. It's the kind of bump where others can't tell if I'm fat or pregnant haha my sickness is morn noon and night same as what I had with my daughter. X

Hi ladies, is it normal to have sore boobs that are growing so big so quickly, as well as being sick (though at 1am), acne, and bloat this early on in the pregnancy? Any other ladies due near the end of January?

I am 6 weeks and approx 2 days due the 16th Jan my nausea has just cone on strong last few days and I have huge boobs already lol but also sore :( I also have a bump but this is my second baby so was expecting to show earlier. It's the kind of bump where others can't tell if I'm fat or pregnant haha my sickness is morn noon and night same as what I had with my daughter. X

hi mrs mama........is that true....your bump shows sooner, if its a 2nd preg???
cause i think i have gone up a dress size!!!!mind you i still have my defated baloon from the triplets!!!

Well so I'm told it is and I def have a mini bump as all my friends have pointed it out lol at first I thought it was bloating as I first noticed a change at 5 weeks but now it feels like a bump just you know when it feels different I thought I was going crazy but so many people have said I look bigger and it's almost like I've popped already! But anyone who doesn't know about my pregnancy would just think I'd had a heavy dinner lol x

I forgot to say apparently you show earlier as your ligaments are already stretched so everything gives way sooner x

HI girls!! Just poppin in to say hi, got my BFP a couple days ago, think im due 29th Jan, so im 4weeks and 3 days today. Need to sort my ticker out!!

Hope everyone doing ok, i dont really feel any different yet, just very bloated ( its my second pregnancy) last time I started getting symptoms at about 7 weeks.

Will be poppin in as often as I can, love Anna xx

hi pinky......pinky and trixie lol sorry had a baby brain moment and the names made me laugh!!!!:haha:

im afraid to do any more tests.....i keep thinking this isnt real, i think thats because of the lack of symptoms!!!:shrug:GL tomorrow x

and ruth i am peeing all the time too.....i just think its the lack of sore boobs and no cramps thats worrying me....sad i know!!!:blush:

I used 6 test total, 5 from the same brand, just different day. I was trying to make sure my hcg level is rising as it supposed to (although keeping peeing on sticks is not really the recommended method he he). I just love seeing those 2 lines getting darker and obvious. I'm telling you, after TTC for 11 months, seeing those lines made my days.

Hi All

I got my BFP on Sunday, but i'm around 6w2d already as i tested late. I'm very nervous as i had a MC last year and its taken 9months for us to get our BFP. Trying my best to stay positive. I have fairly strong symptoms already, sore boobs, tiredness, constant peeing, all day nausea, and the last 2 days i've been up at 6am throwing up! i find it reassuring as i didnt have strong symptoms last time, only problem is if they ease off it makes me panic!!! i just cant win. ih well i figure its out of my control and i just have to cross my fingers and see what happens.

heres to a happy and healthy 9months to us all xxx

Trixie - my sister didnt have any symptoms both pregnancies. She said she never felt better than when she was pregnant. So it is definitley not a bad sign!!!
I had my 7+3 scan yesterday and despite all my continuous spotting/bleeding, the heart is still beating. I am a little worried becasue I measure 7+2 and only grew 4 mm in 5 days instead of 5mm, but doctor did not seem concerned. Next scan in two weeks. I hate this spotting because it is different color and consistency every day and each day I think "oh this is a miscarriage" When does this become less stressful???? HOpe everyone is doing well! :)

hey trixie, i lost twins at xmas and was convinced it would take me ages to get pregnant but here i am nearly 6 weeks =)

Hi all,
I am also due in January, probably around the first week. I am almost 8 weeks along. Can anyone tell me what to expect at my first appt with my ob-gyn? I will be at 9wks 5days, I am hoping that he will offer an ultrasound or something (due to my history). I have suffered miscarriages in the past and I am petrified to get too excited. I almost considered myself part of the TTC forum and not the first trimester because I am not even letting myself believe this yet.
Anything you ladies can tell me would be much appreciated!
Good luck to you all!

Hello all! Hope everyone is well. And welcome to the newbies! Cant believe there will be a Feb group starting soon!

Well, the doctor has signed me off work for a week with Hyperemisis gravidarum and I've to go back to see her next Wednesday. Feel just awful all the time and can barely move without needing to be sick - was actually bringing up so much blood yesterday because I had been sick and retching so much :cry: Feel like all I do is moan which I really dont want to do! I want to be happy and excited :cry:

Oh well! A week in bed for me :thumbup:

Trixie - my sister didnt have any symptoms both pregnancies. She said she never felt better than when she was pregnant. So it is definitley not a bad sign!!!
I had my 7+3 scan yesterday and despite all my continuous spotting/bleeding, the heart is still beating. I am a little worried becasue I measure 7+2 and only grew 4 mm in 5 days instead of 5mm, but doctor did not seem concerned. Next scan in two weeks. I hate this spotting because it is different color and consistency every day and each day I think "oh this is a miscarriage" When does this become less stressful???? HOpe everyone is doing well! :)

you may spot the whole way through.....as long as you see a wee heartbeat, its worthwhile in the end!!!!.....cant believe you are over 7 weeks!!!:hugs:

Well, the doctor has signed me off work for a week with Hyperemisis gravidarum and I've to go back to see her next Wednesday. Feel just awful all the time and can barely move without needing to be sick - was actually bringing up so much blood yesterday because I had been sick and retching so much :cry: :

thats rough hun, hope you start feeling better soon. But hopefully you'll have some way of getting onto BnB while your on bed rest so we can keep you amused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->