january 2012 mums to be!!!!

hi ladies! is anyone about ready to kill their hubbys??? everything mine does is bothering me - even if he asks for a kiss. i am trying to not let my hormones get the best of me, but they are taking over! i can't even stand to be in the same room with him right now. i hope this passes, and quickly because i can't take this fighting anymore.

only symptoms i have are really sore boobs, fatigue and peeing alot more. i am also very thirsty lately. wish some more symptoms would kick in so i could feel preggers.

...and the progesterone supplements are making me soo itchy down there :blush: only when i first put it in though. going to get more blood today and will know my levels tomorrow. then thursday is our first scan!

Bellaxgee, :wave: hun. My hubby isn't bothering me too much but he is getting on my nerves with constantly asking if I have eaten today!! I lost my appetite 6 months ago and would barely have 2 small meals a day. Now I am eating more than him and he is still pestering me over it!! I can't got 2 hours without eating otherwise I feel very weak and wierd!!

I am the same, sore boobs, fatigue, peeing a lot and eating constantly. It still doesn't feel real!!

Hope the bloods and scan goes well. Can't wait until my first one :hugs:

men!!!! i could kill mine!

my cold seems to be going into my chest and im constantly drinkin hot lemon.....wish i could put abit of vodka in that but dont think i could take the guilt!!!!!

BBs are starting to throb on and off and i feel like i have hit a wall of tiredness...
just wish these 12 weeks would fly so we can start enjoying the rest of it!!!

feel better soon trixie.

Good luck Bella :)

I have noticed at night I need to pee a lot more which is really annoying, and I'm bursting in the morning. BBs much the same and that's about it. well apart from the stressy moods, but OH is being so patient, I feel bad! :s

that's the worst part - my hubby is doing nothing wrong! he has been catering to me for the past 2 weeks, mainly because i hurt my foot. so he is doing all of the cooking and cleaning and i just relax when i get home from work. he has even been sleeping on the couch to make sure i get a good night sleep. i think all of my anger is because he was layed off almost 2 months ago and i used what little savings we had to cover his end of the bills. so i am just over stressed with money, especially now with a LO on the way! maybe if he would get off the couch, stopped playing xbox all day and got a friggin job i would feel better.

ok, rant over!

Gawd I feel like crap today.... no not MS, but just mega achey.... knackered beyond belief..... and peeing for England.... Hated every moment at work...

Asked if I can have something for my hayfever at the chemist and got told no, I have to see my bloomin Doc... urghhhhh...

Moan over...

It's hard work being preggers isn't it?!! and it's only the start!!

been sick once today and then the icky feeling went yay but was replaced with extreme fatigue boooo lol

I've felt more sicky today too. Must be a 6week thing lol.

Not actually barfed yet, but come quite close a couple of times

x

Chloe that's rubbish. It must be a 6 week thing because it started for me this morn, not actually sick but felt rough!

p.s. I read about a woman who got up at 6 to eat a digestive biscuit then went back to bed for an hour so when she properly got up she didn't feel too bad...!?

Hi ladies,

Well it looks like my morning sickness may be starting. Although In have eaten 3 times already today I have just had to go to the loo as I felt sick but all I was doing was wretching, not actually been sick yet but still don't feel great!!

Feels a little more real now lol!!

Hope everyone is doing good x

i cant wait to feel just a lil bit of MS to make it more real! hope you ladies feel better. i did hear of eating a lil something if you get up in the middle of the night at all to keep something in your stomach.

I eat constantly :haha: at 7.30 I had some wholemeal toast, 10.30 some strawberries and a cherry scone, felt sick and was wretching at 11.30 and I have eaten half a sandwich now and had to throw the rest away as I felt crappy :(

I have a glass of milk and 2 fromage frais before bed as well as I usually get hungry then. I am surprised if 2 hours go by and I haven't eaten :haha: I am the same as you Bellaxgee with wanting it to feel real so part of me hopes this is it! The other part hates being sick lol

Well I have been given a price for an of-cut of carpet to fit in the babies room and am going to get it with the oh tonight :happydance: . Anyway, back to work :hugs:

does anyone live in a one bedroom apartment and planning on keeping LO in your room for a little while?

does anyone live in a one bedroom apartment and planning on keeping LO in your room for a little while?

we don't live in a one bed, but we're definatly planning on keeping sweet pea in with us until around 6 months old (depending on her need for independence). DS was ready to move out by around 4 months.

A youre planning on trying to move to somewhere bigger? So long as you don't feel crammed, I see no problem at all with you having LO with you for longer :)

Hope everyone is well? I feel so nauseous but just can't be sick. I wish I could then feeling like this would be for a reason lol

Xx

our bedroom is a good size, definitely room for a full sized crib comfortably. our lease is up when LO would be 7 months, so we will be moving to somewhere bigger then so i think we should be ok.

we would reccommend that the lo stays in mums room for the first 6 months anyway, so youll be grand..............im soooooo tired today, have a cheaty cough but cold seems to be going....

im still not feeling sick though!!! not that i want to , but this still doesnt feel real!

Hey trixie- thats exactly how I felt last week about wanting ms. I have felt bad since 11ish today and I am hoping it is ms but we will see how I feel tomorrow. Give yourself a week, it will probably kick in by then :hugs:

I'm off to bed, bye :hugs:

I have found that if I eat every couple of hours I am OK with M/S.... however, it has woken me up in the early hours once or twice...

Though aches have all gone now! YAY cos I really was feeling rough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->