january 2012 mums to be!!!!

5-a-side: Thank you!! :) wooopp wooppp! I havent seen my doctor yet, I have an appt on the 14!... i'm so anxious! I just want to see that lil peanut. :)

Pinky12: I had morning sickness for 24 hr period, after that every other day i'm fine if not i'll be gagging everything I see... pretty weird with my first pregnancy I did not have any symptoms. with this one i'm having ms, headaches, etc!

Just a quick update from my original post, I'm actually due 18th January, had an early scan at 6 weeks 6 days and am now 7 weeks and 2 days :)
Baby has a lovely strong heartbeat but I couldn't believe how tiny he/she is!! Am surprised I've made it this far with no morning sickness as with my daughter I was sick morn noon and night from 5 weeks! Fingers crossed it stays this good! I'm thinking it's possibly a boy!! Hehe!!! Don't mind either way though x

bella your wee bean looks perfect.....

hi all.....im still not feeling any symptoms....starting to feel like i have had a mmc. i have a scan on wed and it cant come soon enough.....

surely i would be feeling something by now????

found out im due 6th Jan :)
Have had really bad ms but latelly it has eased off thank god :) cannot have milk as it makes me sick and am very picky with my food and sore nipples aswell

well I had an early scan today and I'm due the 22nd not the 18th saw beans heartbeat it was amazing :D

babies 001.jpg

hi guys this was my scan from 5 weeks....im sure i can see more than one but i dont know....come one wednesday!!!

aww, thats cute. You'll know for sure on Wednesday though wont you Trixie? We'll all be waiting on BnB for you to post!
I've got another 5wks before my scan I should think. Hoping MW will call at some point this week so I can have an appointment to look forward to.

Hi ladies :flower:

5-a-side- I am the same as you, My first scan wont be until July, but at least it is near my bday so looking forward to that. I got my 1st midwife appointment through this weekend and it is a week today so looking forward to that at least. Hope you get yours through soon :hugs:

Trixie- Aw bless, I cant wait to see mine. I look forward to seeing Wednesdays one!

Well my morning sickness dies off over the weekend which was good but I felt worn out and spent most the weekend in bed! The morning sickness is back now I am back at work which is just great!! Can't wait to get home :-(

trixie i wouldnt worry about symptoms. i only have sore boobs..which i only really feel when i am trying to sleep or poke them and i am still getting waves of cramps which makes me nervous, but when i dont feel them i get nervous too. i have a slight feeling of nausea sometimes but not even close to ms. cant wait to see your bean(s) on wednesday!!

Hey Trixie how you feeling? I'm doing well. Don't even feel like I'm pg now, lol. Except I'm a little more tired than normal. I keep testing to make sure the line keeps getting darker. And it does :happydance:

hiya hun, im doing ok....no real symptoms yet......havent done anymore tests as im broke from buying all the ones from last cycle!!!
im still in shock too, it doesnt feel real....i feel abit weird but this is so different to last time!!!....scan on friday to see the sac, then ill be referred to my consultant who will prob do a scan at 7 weeks, to see how many are in here!!!!

how are you hun??:hugs:

Well, I haven't been on for awhile now because I lost the baby. Still dealing with the heart ache. But I wish nothing but the best for all you wonderful ladies on here! Stick little babies stick!!!

Hey Trixie how you feeling? I'm doing well. Don't even feel like I'm pg now, lol. Except I'm a little more tired than normal. I keep testing to make sure the line keeps getting darker. And it does :happydance:

hiya hun, im doing ok....no real symptoms yet......havent done anymore tests as im broke from buying all the ones from last cycle!!!
im still in shock too, it doesnt feel real....i feel abit weird but this is so different to last time!!!....scan on friday to see the sac, then ill be referred to my consultant who will prob do a scan at 7 weeks, to see how many are in here!!!!

how are you hun??:hugs:

Well, I haven't been on for awhile now because I lost the baby. Still dealing with the heart ache. But I wish nothing but the best for all you wonderful ladies on here! Stick little babies stick!!!

im so sorry:hugs:

Hey ladies,
havent been on here in a bit, so busy working and now that the kids are home from school for the summer I am trying to keep them entertained on my days off. Not to mention, that I am EXHAUSTED and just want to nap all the time!!!

7 weeks tomorrow!!! And my first scan is at 9:30 am!! Im dying with excitement and nerves. I just pray to see that little flicker tomorrow morning!!! I'll post asap when I get back!

i havent slept a wink all night !!!! im soooo nervous.........just another couple of hours and ill know. FX for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->