january 2012 mums to be!!!!

been feeling bad m/s since 4 weeks. and lately it i just starting to lessen up.

anybody already got a bit of a belly - not baby bump just BLOAT!!!!!

in the morning my pants fit fine, after lunch (which is right now) i am sitting at my desk with the button AND zipper undone. have been layering a long tank under my shirts so i can pull it over my undone pants though. by the time i get home from work i look about 6months preggers!

anybody already got a bit of a belly - not baby bump just BLOAT!!!!!

oh i do, i have went up a dress size, im usually a large uk 12 and since the triplets i have been squeezing in2 them, and now im bursting out of my 14s...
so annoying as i feel like i have no clothes!!!!:dohh:

hello and congrats!
i am due on the 15/1/12
sarah xxx

guysss...my first scan is in 5 hours and im freaking out! i am so nervous that i won't be able to see a heartbeat since my hcg started low. fx i see that little flicker. we are bringing our camera just in case!

guysss...my first scan is in 5 hours and im freaking out! i am so nervous that i won't be able to see a heartbeat since my hcg started low. fx i see that little flicker. we are bringing our camera just in case!

Good luck bellaxgee, keeping everything crossed for you x

Good luck, your levels have been increasing so thats a very good sign.

Had my first MW app this morning. She was most annoyed that consultant hadn't kept a closer eye on me and bent all the rules to get me an early scan :)

Hope you're all well ladies? Anyone else got appt's coming up soon?

xx

Hope you get that scan through quickly, sounds like she's a MW that will be good for you.

Not heard anything about booking appointment with MW yet, but not worried because it wont be until around 8wks anyway and then scan wont be until I'm around 12wks (6wks away) so I've got a little wait yet, that's the down side of finding out early I suppose.

Yes she's definatly a good one. Unfortunatly though she's not a community midwife so she won't be my named MW, but, she's permanently at my GP's and she's told me to go and she her when ever i want to... which is lovely :)

It definatly is a down side to testing early. It seems like such a long time to wait and i think the early weeks always drag too.
It's great being a Sweet Pea though isn't it... Half way milestone to becomeing a lime! lol

x

ok girls... here it goes....

i saw the yolk sack, fetal pole and a little flicker!!! i measured to 6 weeks exactly so the doctor said i probably O'd later than i thought but i showed her my FF chart and she said many woman use FF friend and it is usually a few days off with the thermal shift! sooo everything looks good! i go back in 2 weeks for another scan so i can hear the heartbeat!

heres my lil bean!!

baby_6weeks.jpg

So glad all is well, what a sweet scan picture.
It's amazing all this is going on inside us.
Bet your looking forward to hearing that little heartbeat next then it's a sound you'll never forget. Thanks for sharing your picture.

Hi ladies hope,yall dont mind, im due jan 22 2012! My scan is jan 14 at 8weeka and 4 days I believe im hoping,things go great! Glad to share my moment with u ladies, those scans are looking,fab!

Welcome Alesmommy2 :hi: Our due dates are currently 1 day apart. Hope I get a date for my scan soon. Though not likely when I havent got a MW appointment yet.
I want one especially after seeing all the cutie pics being posted lately.

Hi Ladies,

Alesmommy2- I am due the 22nd January as well :happydance: Congratulations and welcome :hugs:

Bellaxgee- I am so glad the appointment went well. I cant wait to feel that excitement and see my little pippin but have a while off yet! I look forward to your one in 2 weeks time :hugs:

Snuggs- That is good that you know where a decent midwife is. I had a lovely one when she just took my details but she said she doesn't usually come to my doctors so I doubt I will have her next time.

I hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

I have had a bad 24 hours with morning sickness which was so dfficult doing a day in work/ Luckily it has eased off a bit today so I am coping better and looking forward to 2 days at home feeling sick :haha:

Speak to you all soon :flower:

really really upset. Probably leaving bnb and this thread for awhile.

wish you all the most luck ever!!! If you wnat to know what is up pm me, as it is a very delicate matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->