january 2012 mums to be!!!!

one little heartbeat, all is well !!

aww congrats trix!! did you measure exactly to the day??

i measured 6 weeks 2 days..........i may not even make in to january babies!!!!!........doc didnt seem to worried abt the difference.....
have to go to gp now and he will refer me for my booking. i think i mite go back to the doc who delivered the triplets, but not sure yet!

i was just asking because i measured 2 days behind but i guess thats normal in early pregnancy. i have another scan next week, hoping my little bean had a growth spurt!!

Bella I got put back a few days at my scan on Monday... I saw a baby and a HB so all was well... but have had a big bleed to day so am back for another scan tomorrow... wish me luck ladies... my MS has been bad and I really thought this baby would be our girl, now I am just living in hope....

stick stick stick stick baby!

Good news Trix :)

Thinking of you padbrat, let us know.

I have an internal scan at 9.30 tomorrow :)

Hey ladies,
I had my scan today, they did an internal and saw the baby right away!!! Im measuring exactly 7 weeks today, so I guess my dates were right on!! The heartbeat was at 148 and it was flickering away!!!!
My heart is at ease now and I feel so so so incredibly happy. Its been a great day!!
Padrat, thinking of you today.. let us know asap!!
Congrats on the great news Trixie and... Coco, good luck with your scan tomorrow morning!!!

Awww just look at that gorgeous little bean! Thats cute.
Thanks for sharing.
Hope everyone is well, Padbrat I hope your scan today restores your hope, we're here for you x

Sorry ladies. My baby heart had stopped beating and after our 6th loss we are giving up. I am having surgery tomorrow.

padbrat im so so sorry....look after yourself xxx

Got my Booking Appointment for 28/06/11 at 10.15am. Need to go pick up my Bounty Pack from the doctors before hand. Feel pleased that I have a date. I'll be 10+3 ish.
Cool site HERE shows how many days you'll be at what point. Think thats very easy to work things out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->