january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Hi All, Just found out aswell that I'm expecting. Happy Days. I will be @ 7 weeks gone tomorrow. Going to my GP on Thurs. Is this too early?? (this is my 1st pregnancy!) Any info would be great cause I'm a little nervous. Still sinking in I think??

hi ruth, na it's not too early. I went a few of days after I found out, 4 weeks 3 days. All they did is book me in with the midwife and give me some leaflets but it gets the ball rolling :)

Hi all,
I'm 4w1d. Although I'm really happy, I'm quite paranoid and cautious. 11 months ago, I had a chemical pregancy that broke my heart! I was happy with the positive test, had tons of dreams, then bum... That's why when I saw the positive test 1 week ago at 25DPO, I was so happy but since then, I have been extremely paranoid. I think I over-analyzed any symptoms that I had. I had bouts of nausea, dizziness, fatigue. Not sure when the Dr. will see me.

Anybody as paranoid as me out there?

Good luck to you all and congrats!!!

I was so paranoid until now. I found out quite early (6dpo), so I have a lot of time to be freaking out and be paranoid. Now I'm 4w5d and I guess I am a bit over it. I think it just takes time to get used to the news and to the possibility that everything COULD be fine.
I'm still worried about a CP or a miscarriage, but it has calmed down a bit.

Hi there, got our bfp yesterday, have a doc appointment tomorrow to confirm things.
Think I'm due around the 26th January.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better through our journey.

Congrats! I'm due Jan 26th as well :)

well i made it to 5 weeks! loved seeing that ticker change today. i am still so worried though. i am so anxious for the doctor to call back with the results of my second bloodtest. the first only came back at 79 which is still in the normal range, but quite low. plus the nurse i was talking to didnt seem very positive.

Hi All, Just found out aswell that I'm expecting. Happy Days. I will be @ 7 weeks gone tomorrow. Going to my GP on Thurs. Is this too early?? (this is my 1st pregnancy!) Any info would be great cause I'm a little nervous. Still sinking in I think??
I'm going tomorrow afternoon just to get pg confirmed. I know they'll only test my urine sample and give me approx date and a number for the midwife to make appointment with them but I like to get it started. And I'm pg with my 3rd, but I've always gone in early so if I have any issues they know about everything already.

Congrats! I'm due Jan 26th as well :)
Congratulations to you too, hope we share this exciting journey together, my dates are probably going to change throughout but tomorrow will hopefully be the same as I worked out.

Hope everyone is well, I'm so glad this thread was started to gather us all together x :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Can anyone answer me this. If I don't eat every few hours I start to feel very strange. I can't tell if its feeling sick or faint but I am struggling with no energy at the minute anyway. I last ate at 13.30 and finished work early so I could have a nap. I just woke up 20 mins ago and have had to have something to eat to help me feel better so I can cook tea.

Thanks ladies x

well i made it to 5 weeks! loved seeing that ticker change today. i am still so worried though. i am so anxious for the doctor to call back with the results of my second bloodtest. the first only came back at 79 which is still in the normal range, but quite low. plus the nurse i was talking to didnt seem very positive.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
whoo-hoo 5 weeks....well done bella!!!just another 30 odd to go!!!
i think 79 is grand, i think its more about how the no. doubles and not the actual no. i think!!!.....so iv read!

back at work today, long day!!im sooooooo tired i nearly fell asleep at my desk! but nothing else as yet! cant wait for this scan on friday....i know i wont see buba but at least i will know that things are progressing.:hugs:

hi all what a lot of Jan mummies lovely :D!! Im due between the 31st Dec and the 7th Jan not entirely sure yet gotta wait on dating scan but either way i will have a Jan baby coz mine are always late lol! How is everyone feeling xx

i think 79 is grand, i think its more about how the no. doubles and not the actual no. i think!!!.....so iv read!

went up to 371 as of yesterday, but progesterone is low at 9.2 so im going to start suppositories tonight.

i cant wait to hear about your scan, trixie!

how is everyone else getting along? symptoms?

i only have fatigue and sore boobies :blush:

Hiya ladies I am due 16/1/2012 :D currently 6 weeks pregnant. I have a 3 year old little girl and have had 2 miscarriages so this little one is a rainbow baby. Got an early scan next Tuesday so am very excited!

Congratulations and good luck to all the other January mums x

went up to 371 as of yesterday, but progesterone is low at 9.2 so im going to start suppositories tonight.

i cant wait to hear about your scan, trixie!

how is everyone else getting along? symptoms?

i only have fatigue and sore boobies :blush:

thats a great no....is progesterone levels different to hcg serum levels???

id love to know if mine doubled, but they just dont check it here.:shrug:

welcome ginerhol and mrsmama, pinky, 5 a side and anyone i have left out!!!

is progesterone levels different to hcg serum levels???

progesterone is different from hcg - progesterone makes the lining thick and takes the place of the placenta until about 10 weeks (so i've read).

Hi ladies,

Can anyone answer me this. If I don't eat every few hours I start to feel very strange. I can't tell if its feeling sick or faint but I am struggling with no energy at the minute anyway. I last ate at 13.30 and finished work early so I could have a nap. I just woke up 20 mins ago and have had to have something to eat to help me feel better so I can cook tea.

Thanks ladies x

I think it's sort of the beginning of nausea. I get that when I don't eat for a few hours and in the morning as well. It's not outright nausea, but a weird blah feeling that food isn't appealing, right?
Keep eating every hour or so.
What I do for the morning is have a banana at my bedside table, and when I go pee around 5 or 6, I take a few bites and then go back to bed, without even registering whether I feel nauseous or not. When I wake up, I finish the banana and OH brings some more fruit and juice in bed, I stay in bed for 20 minutes and then get up and I am good to go.
That will be my morning sickness routine, even though now I'm only feeling slightly queasy.

Hope it helps

Hi everyone and congratulations! I got my BFP on Sunday and I am totally over the moon! I'm due around 24th January I think. Had a blood test done today and first doctor's appointment is next Tuesday :)

Hi ladies,

Congrats to you all on your bfp's :). Sorry I'm a late comer to the thread. Hopefully you'll let me join you for the duration :). I saw the start of the thread too, but I've not been on line long enough to read and comment.
After almost 3yrs ttc #2 and PCOS, we got or bfp at 10 dpo on our first round of clomid. Not had dates confirmed yet, but I'm due 24th jan (give or take a day)

Hope you're all well xx

Hi everyone I am due the 18/01/2012 :D I still can't believe we are pregnant would be lovely to have some bump buddies my son will be 19 months old when this baby is born does anyone else have this kind of age gap?? x

Hi everyone,

Have been reading loads for a few days but thought I had better introduce myself as it seems I'm joining you ladies!!

I have two children already, 1 boy who's 3 and a girl who is 4! Yes just 13 months between them OMG!!!

Somebody told me that breastfeeding was a natural contraception (I'm the minority that it wasn't lol)

So I just found out a couple of weeks ago that I am pg!, surprise but not much to me! I knew I was ovulating and just didn't say no lol tmi, so here we are first attempt that wasn't really an attempt and I'm pg! Really lucky! Although I'm sure my family especially my mum and mil will be very shocked! Might take them a while to get used to lol

I'm a driving instructor and have found the last couple of weeks worth of lessons very stressful, been experiencing the major tiredness and my patience has been very thin lol.

I'm not really experiencing much more symptoms than that although I look very pale and had a few period type pains but that's it.

Have booked to see the doctor next week! Think I'm only 5-6 weeks anyways so no rush!

So that's enough about me! Just wanted to say hi and will not be scar to join in with convos now lol.

I had 2 pregnancies before my children got here, 1 was a rare thing called a molar pregnancy and the other was my daughter who died when I was 37 weeks pregnant, we never found out a reason for it and I'm quite open so if anyone has any questions I'm fairly knowledgable on stuff.

Thanks for reading
Xx

Hi ladies, is it normal to have sore boobs that are growing so big so quickly, as well as being sick (though at 1am), acne, and bloat this early on in the pregnancy? Any other ladies due near the end of January?

Hi ladies, is it normal to have sore boobs that are growing so big so quickly, as well as being sick (though at 1am), acne, and bloat this early on in the pregnancy? Any other ladies due near the end of January?

I already have sore boobs and my tummy feels harder so far I've only had waves of nausea hoping I don't get it like I did with my son :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->