January 2014 Babies Group Poll

Post your due dates here, and I'll add to the front page. Will add tickers to when I'm feeling more ambitious :haha: Have a good night :)

Looove New Years Sparklers... but they all are pretty adorable. Except cherubs make me think of february/ Valentine's Day. And Sprouts reminds me of spring. What about January Snow Angels or New Year's Snowflakes? New Year's Snow Angels or January Snowflakes work too...

Wanted to reply/bump this up, nice suggestions.

I'm digging January Snowflakes heehee. We're plum tuckered from swimming. Not sure if you have mine, but I according to ovulation, I am due January 12th :) And even if someone goes early or goes late, we won't kick them out lol! It's just a due date club for January due dates :) I mean it is up to you if you want to generalize to something like Winter Wonders but where I am from, winter lasts 6 months of the year. Hahaha.

Yeah I feel the same I class jan as new year as its the first month of a brand new year, new start :flower:
I'm 8th jan by ov

Xxx

:wave: heeey! Im here and due on the 15th! :happydance:

Love january joys!
Do you mind a suggestion? january jelly beans/tots (obviously all beans now but tots by Jan ) :shrug:
Have a lovely day xxxxx

Hey my DD is 3rd Jan. I will cross my legs if this baby tries to come early! Lol!

Oh I likes January Jelly Beans!!

My MW says my due date is 19th Jan (even though I worked it to 18th Jan :grr: lol)

I love January Jelly Beans!!

https://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles3/165562/projects/535154/532e61816b2daafbb2e1eaa674108c3a.jpg https://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles3/165562/projects/535154/26eafdee0f79b17f14c1b1f27c99cc42.jpg

Think it would have to be an orange/green or yellow jelly bean but love the image and the name :thumbup: That gets my vote!!

Still leaning towards winter imagery for January, but maybe we could make a new poll with only the ones with votes and include the new suggestions if that is possible? I mean obviously majority wins :) Just giving my opinion

I can make a new poll later.

I'm in love with January Jellybeans. Snowballs doesn't do it for me but snowflakes isn't bad.

maybe we could make a new poll with only the ones with votes and include the new suggestions if that is possible?

Good idea and maybe we could now also put January Joys and January Bundles of Joy separately?

We could just make another poll post, which can be left afterwards.

One of you girls can make a new poll if you want or I can do it later. It's too much of a pain on my phone. Be sure to include January Jellybeans :thumbup:

There's already a November Sparklers group so I vote to abandon that one (we want to be original :) )

Thanks! :thumbup: glad you like it! Think i may actually call my bump 'my little jellybean' we are going to find out the sex (even though i already know its a girl-dont ask me how I know lol) but we arent going to tell anybody that we know the sex, so I want to name her/him something neutral. Xx

I am planning on keeping the sex a secret but knowing me I'll spill it :haha:

i know, im sure I will, but im kinda thinking if we tell people that we arent finding out, then they wont bug us. If they know we found out, they would be hounding us for the sex! Lol. Ive always seen me and hubby with 2 girls and I knew my first was a girl right from the off. I had a psychic from gail whilst pregnant with my first and she said two girls too and got my conception time right too, although not with the 2nd, I made sure my legs were firmly crossed that time :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->