January 2014 Babies

Hi girls

Well the scan went as to be expected she saw the sack and a teeny bit of yolk but that was it she said that although she can't see much she thinks it looks positive and she can't see any reason for the pain and bleed :shrug: I have to go back for a re scan on the 23rd may when I should be 7 weeks. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for the next ten days

Xxx

Glad that they think everything is okay so far!! Hope you get excellent news when you go back in 10 days, will be thinking of and praying for you :flower:

Hi girls

Well the scan went as to be expected she saw the sack and a teeny bit of yolk but that was it she said that although she can't see much she thinks it looks positive and she can't see any reason for the pain and bleed :shrug: I have to go back for a re scan on the 23rd may when I should be 7 weeks. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for the next ten days

Xxx

Hi- so glad she saw all that- thats good news but I know you will prob worry to your 7 weeks scan.

if it helps im in the same boat- last thurs i was 5+6 and thats all they saw too.... and that was on a transvaginal scan. with my DD i saw a heartbeat at 5+3 on trans abdominal ultrasound... i guess it takes time to see our wee jelly beans!!!:hugs:

Hi girls

Xxx

Hi- so glad she saw all that- thats good news but I know you will prob worry to your 7 weeks scan.

if it helps im in the same boat- last thurs i was 5+6 and thats all they saw too.... and that was on a transvaginal scan. with my DD i saw a heartbeat at 5+3 on trans abdominal ultrasound... i guess it takes time to see our wee jelly beans!!!:hugs:

Hey girly I need your due date for the Jelly Bean group :flower:

Edited - please note the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace)

Hey ladies

Can I join! EDD is 15th January!

This is my first pregnancy and a little IVF miracle! I will have my first scan in about 2-3 weeks. I am currently 4w6d according to egg collection date.

Em xxx

Hey ladies

Can I join! EDD is 15th January!

This is my first pregnancy and a little IVF miracle! I will have my first scan in about 2-3 weeks. I am currently 4w6d according to egg collection date.

Em xxx

Congratulations on your BFP. We have moved the thread over here, so come and join us:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1858971-january-jelly-beans-2014-a-10.html

looks like i might not even make it to thurs.... ive started to bleed- when i wipe myself its bright red... im thinking the worst

looks like i might not even make it to thurs.... ive started to bleed- when i wipe myself its bright red... im thinking the worst

Oh hon, I hope it isn't that :hugs:

im so upset but I truly believe that mother nature always knows best and if its not meant to be then it wont!!. im going to phone in the morning and see if they can take me then instead of thursday.:cry:

Oh hon, I hope it isn't that :hugs:

im so upset but I truly believe that mother nature always knows best and if its not meant to be then it wont!!. im going to phone in the morning and see if they can take me then instead of thursday.:cry:

:hugs: Hope they can see you sooner. I've known a few people who bled a lot during pregnancy and ended up having healthy babies - I hope that is what happens for you :hugs:

C.m.c. I am really sorry! I hope they can get you in soon and that things work out for the best!

thanks ladies... i'll keep you all posted.

hope you're all doing well xxx

Hello ladies!!
I was originally thought to be due December 29th but today had my 1st scan and my official due date is January 9th!! :)

Hello and welcome. We are actually all hanging out here: January Jelly Beans

Well I'm off ladies. I had a scan and tests and my hcg was lower than it should have been. Started bleeding heavy on Friday with cramps. I guess I'm lucky we know why with our chromo issue but still gutted.

H&H 9 months to you all xx

Aww bubble, so sorry to hear :( :hugs2:

Hope you get your baby bubble soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back